ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Dear North Korea, it's President Trump.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oonfun
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:12 am    Post subject: Dear North Korea, it's President Trump. Reply with quote

I trust you'll regard this letter as individual and classified, starting with one vast gave pioneer then onto the next. I got the plan to compose it from my commanders, who were revealing to me about this huge standoff over Cuban rockets back in the 1960s, which evidently truly happened.

I figured, hello, if John Kennedy can consult over rockets straightforwardly with a tyrant — and he was a low-quality individual, let me let you know — then so can Trump. life cafe news – Latest Information

You can't leave tact to a failure like Tillerson, trust me. In any case, I'm doing whatever it takes not to consider him at the present time.

It's imperative that you and I talk, critical. Since like I said amid one of those civil arguments we had amid the crusade, which were an aggregate exercise in futility, in spite of the fact that individuals said I won them all and honestly that I was the best debater ever, and that is an immediate quote from some person some place, however in any case, what I said amid a level headed discussion was, "I think, for me, atomic is quite recently the power, the annihilation is essential to me."

I can't state it any clearer than that.

For one thing, let me simply call attention to that our awesome people groups have a long history together, and all of Korea is honestly exceptionally extraordinary to us —, extremely uncommon. That is to say, you gave us the TV demonstrate "M*A*S*H," which had a gigantic run.

Additionally, without the Korean individuals, we wouldn't have each one of those mind blowing supermarkets in Manhattan. Truly, I have such a great amount of affection for the general population, so much love. I told my folks at ICE, allow the Koreans to sit unbothered, in light of the fact that a great deal of real Americans rely upon them for kimchi. Awesome regard, trust me.

You and I have bounty in like manner, we truly do. I know they said that calling you "Little Rocket Man" was a horrible affront, yet you can't think anything you read in the bombing New York Times or lying CNN or whatever remains of the phony news media. These are similar individuals who said that I would never win the primaries, and that Hillary would have been the president, and that Puerto Rico was a piece of the United States.

In all actuality "Rocket Man" is an exceptionally prominent tune here in America — especially adored, trust me. It's about a person who goes into space and discovers that Mars isn't a decent place to bring up a child, since it's cool as heck, and there's nobody there to raise them on the off chance that you did. Which honestly has neither rhyme nor reason, even in English, yet it was the '70s.

The fact of the matter is, we're a ton alike. For a certain something, we both esteem family, am I right? I saw you just elevated your sister to an effective activity in the Politburo — extremely touching, exceptionally excellent. I'm preparing to turn the White House over to Ivanka in 2020, despite the fact that my survey numbers are quite recently incredible, superior to anything any president ever, oh my goodness.

I'd call attention to that Ivanka is more intelligent than Pence, however honestly I think Donald Jr. is more brilliant than Pence, and I'm almost certain regardless he eats colored pencils when he's anxious, so that is not saying in particular.

And keeping in mind that we're regarding the matter of family, let me say I respected the way you took out your sibling, having outsiders keep running up and harm him in the air terminal, which was virtuoso. I made a remark about it, and as far back as at that point, each time I go to embrace Jared, he hops back and shields his face. Crazy.

How about we see, what else. The two of us have incredible hair, isn't that so? I see that everybody in your nation needs to do their hair simply like you, which I cheer. That is to say, I take a gander at a person like Tillerson, who's 65 years of age and still parts his hair in the center, and I believe it's quite recently dismal, obviously. In any case, I'm not irritated by him, I'm truly not.

We're both profoundly dedicated to the mining business. I'm disposing of these Obama rules, which are, extremely hurtful to our economy, and you're giving individuals occupations for whatever remains of their lives in labor camps, which is essentially a similar thing.

We both know how to deal with faultfinders. In spite of the fact that I need to depend on tweets for that, since I don't have a similar sort of scope you appreciate over yonder, which is something we have to change, oh my goodness. Forbehind – Latest Information

I can't disclose to you what number of mornings I wake up and think: Wouldn't it be decent to toss Bob Corker into a pit of starving pooches, or stick him to an antiaircraft battery?

What's more, don't kick me off on Tillerson. Everybody let me know, "Get Tillerson, you must get Tillerson for State." And then he calls me an imbecile. You know who's a numbskull? A person who surrenders 25 million bucks every year so he can come running at whatever point I ring a ringer, that is who.
Visit More
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: