ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I need help on the 2 electric worms!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
M.C.E.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: MarkE1862

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject: I need help on the 2 electric worms!!!! Reply with quote

I am stuck, help me out. Very Happy

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/SamStrife/DATAERRORsmall.gif
Dark Ninja
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to either the right or left corner (nd i mean right in the corner) then use the level 3 dab (or any heavy wepon) charge up a UT when the worm is about to smash you with its body let go and whatch it shave chunks of its health.
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as how this is Ninja Gaiden Black, Ultimate Techniques can be created on the spot. Using the Daby, just be in a state of constant charge. When a worm comes out of its hole, smite him. This works because the Daby shoots out "beams of power." Anything else won't work from a distance.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah what he said
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the worm is one of the easierts boss now. but am on hard mode and the ghost fish just being gay.

when u enter the cave-- kill 30 of them
before u fight the worm - kill another 30
after u just fight the worm - kill another 30
alitlle after in the cave - another 30 ghosh fish

let see that 120 ghosh fish before u can go back and save.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I need help on the 2 electric worms!!!! Reply with quote

Question #1: Do you have the Dabilahro(sp?)
Question #2: Do you like using Heavy weapons?
Question #javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy3: Is there a question #3?
Walking Beast
Runaway Ninja
Runaway Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The UT can get some hits in, but I only use it after I kill the first worm. Gives me enough time to charge it. Sometimes Ill use it a little more often since its powerful (mainly on the three worm fight). Only problem is, I find it leaves me vulnerable at times. If it doesnt hit the worm just right, as it flops down, Ill trade damage with the worm (hurting me and the worm).

Heres what I do: I stay all the way to the right corner, where the water meets the edge. When either worm shoots an electric ball, I roll in place, against that right corner. The electric ball will hit into part of the wall and miss every time if done right. If both worms shoot the electric balls simultaneously I may use inferno ninpo to distract them. But thats the only time I use magic. I also have the dabilharo at level 3 equipped. When either worm tries to flop down, just roll in place against that right upper corner. Time it right and the worm will go right over you, then strike immediately with the XXXYY combo. It damages them alot. If the worm in the right corner (where you are positioned) tries to suck the water, use that combo as well. Dont bother with the left worm if it does that sucking move. Its safer to stay in that area and wait it out. The worm will not lunge at you to bite, if you stay in that corner. But if you like, you can tempt it to bite you by going directly in front of its mouth, and when it lunges, roll to the side and use the XXXYY combo. After you finish off the right worm, charge your UT and when its maxed, release (youll get a free orb from the dead worm, plus the automatic charge). Now roll to the left corner and repeat the same strategy. I beat both worms on master ninja with no potions this way. I also got the 3 worms on master ninja with this strategy. I dont like the UF on these worms since it seems too powerful. Meaning One or two hits and the worms retract back into the hole immediately. I find I can do the most damage with the level 3 dab.

Another trick that works is the 360 spinning sword slash, with the level 3 DS. I havent tried this yet though, but someone I know had success with it. It supposedly takes a 1/4 off the worms. Its harder to time though.
Dances w Ninjas
Hayabusa Ninja
Hayabusa Ninja

Gamertag: Dances w Ninjas
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually use the lvl 3 dragon sword. Just stand in the middle, charge up to your semi-UT, and use it once the worm swings its body. If you hit them just right you can take off about 3/8ths of its' health in one blow. But you can use Dab if you want more karma points.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: