ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

An impulse to cry came to my heart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ylq
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: An impulse to cry came to my heart Reply with quote

An impulse to cry came to my heart, and the eyelids were wetted by a warm liquid, and the tears fell onto the paper. Regrets invaded my mind, I kept asking myself: Ye really came to the end of life, the train really arrived? Is there a deadline for this? The future campus life is..the season when the fallen leaves go to the end of life, on the day of ordinary and extraordinary, the friendship is as scattered as the raindrops on the umbrella, and the heart becomes empty. on the familiar school road, there are beautiful scenery around. Pedestrians are walking in a hurry, not much different from usual. The flowers danced in the wind, the grass smiled, and the birds sang cheerfully Marlboro Cigarettes. What a wonderful morning, the singularity of my heart will destroy my good mood. I have no intention to appreciate this beautiful scenery, this morning harmonious picture. The strange feeling has already occupied my heart. When I came to school, I didn't talk to my classmates, but I sat in my seat. At this point, I am going to be a good friend, and they have a strange smile. At that moment, the singularity in my heart is aggravated. I always feel weird, it is a strange expression that cannot be expressed. The bell rang when the bell rang, and the teacher walked into the classroom with a brisk pace Cigarettes Cheaper. The teacher spoke passionately, and the students listened carefully. But my heart has already flown Carton Of Marlboro Reds, and I have been searching for strange reasons. Under my eager search, it is really "Kung Fu pays off", but that is not the result I want Marlboro Menthol 100S. After class, I played hide and seek with my good friends. The luck came and I quarreled with them because they were not caught. I said, "I obviously caught it, don't lie." The friend seems to be a little angry and said: "Who is going to play it! You have to figure out the truth and be clear! You are not the one who is catching me!" Said: "It was you, don't admit it!" She said angrily: "Friends trust each other, but you don't trust me." I am not happy to say: "You have to trust me, I will trust You!" The students were attracted by the voice, and they all cast a strange look and whispered. There are even a few naughty boys exclaimed excitedly: "Let's see you! Girls quarrel live! The machine can't be lost, the loss is no longer coming!" More and more people, friends are afraid of causing trouble, they are impatient : "Okay! Ok! I won't tell you, I can't tell you like this!" She walked angrily. I was lost, sitting in a sluggish position, tears falling down my cheeks.lence of the night makes me feel lonely! This also gives me time to think Marlboro Gold. Maybe I let her, we can smile together and draw a perfect ending when we graduate. Let the train of friendship go to the end, go forever, and go to the end of the Fenglin path.
p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: