ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The Slight Edge - What it Takes to Have Magnificent Life Suc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thiruarasu2515
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: The Slight Edge - What it Takes to Have Magnificent Life Suc Reply with quote

One of the top four factors of success that most people do not aware of is this, the frequency of thinking what they want. Successful people think about what they Manifestation Masterkey want all the time while ordinary people think about what they don't want most of the time. This is the biggest difference between successful people and ordinary people. If you want to be successful, think about what you want all the time.

The third factor of success is where you focus your life on. Once you knew what you want, you must put in 100% focus to achieve it. It is just like traveling. If point A is on the north of point B, as long as you stay focused and travel north from point B, you will eventually get to point A. It is the same in life. As long as you are moving on the right direction, you will eventually get what you want.

Last but not least, the last factor of the top four factors of success is the action you take. Many people just dream and talk about what they want, but they never really put in real action to make it come true. Successful people are doer, they walk their talk. You must do the same in order to produce the amazing results you desire. Success is about getting things done and if you are not doing anything, you will produce nothing.

I am a Results Coach which means I help people get better results in career and life. I use neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) to work with people's minds, in particular their unconscious minds, to bring about changes to how they view life and opportunities. As a Sydney Olympian in the sport of Beach Volleyball I am especially passionate about helping athletes master their mindset for success both on and off the sports field. I wish I had known how powerful our thoughts were in reaching our goals while I was still playing. I would have gone for Gold instead of simply aiming to get to the Olympics. Be careful what you wish for!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/manifestation-masterkey-review-is-scam-legit-free-download-harris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: