ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

nike air max 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fengjingye
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: nike air max 2017 Reply with quote

I have been in the pressure washing industry for over 22 years and during that time I have done almost every type of pressure washing you can imagine. I have also bought and repaired more pressure washers than I care to remember. But nike air max 2017 ireland , I recall a time that I could not afford to buy new power washing equipment. During that period of time, I probably spent three or four hundred dollars every three months or so having old Betsy patched up or repaired.
A couple of years ago, I started a pressure washer retail dealership. The thing I like most about selling power washers is that I get to meet and help people. My business is not just about selling pressure washers. Anybody can sell pressure washing equipment. If you don't believe me, look on Craigslist. But not very many pressure washer dealers have actually used the equipment they're selling outside of doing demonstrations. Not many pressure washer dealers can tell you how to clean a hood or how to pressure wash a parking deck. Or, if you have a water collection issue nike air max 2017 , which dealer do you know that can walk you through the process? No power washer dealer I know, except myself, will come to the jobsite and show the customer, hands on, how to do a pressure wash job.
During my time as a pressure wash equipment dealer nike air max tavas ireland , there is one thing in particular that has really bothered me. That is seeing good people who are out there making good money not have the cash or credit to purchase the equipment they need. Not many people can afford to come out of their pocket with six or seven thousand dollars. And they really need that equipment. Not just to do the work; but, to get pressure washing contracts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: