ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Replica Yasiel Puig Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rxz123
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:49 pm    Post subject: Replica Yasiel Puig Jersey Reply with quote

Have you ever heard of the old saying Practice Makes Perfect. I'm sure you have. A lot of people think that is good advice. On the surface it is Replica Yasiel Puig Jersey , but what if your practice is full of inconsistencies and imperfections? What are you reinforcing? Are you developing good habits by still practicing the bad habits in the hopes that by some miracle something good will happen. That's the way most people approach just about everything, from learning how to play the piano, to learning math skills in school, or developing a perfect golf swing. I had the good fortune to realize this truth very early in life. I was a very serious musician growing up. Many people said I was a prodigy. What occurred to me when I was a lad was that if I kept practicing the same thing over and over again incorrectly, I was not improving my skills at all, but reinforcing my bad habits. So I changed my approach to my practicing. I would play my scales over and over again and if I made a mistake, I would stop and play that one note over and over again. Then I would take the few notes before it and make the approach again and again until I got it right. I came up with the acronym practice doesn't make perfect Replica Chase Utley Jersey , perfect practice does. You must practice with perfection in mind and not settle for anything less, whether it's music, or golf. If you make mistakes, stop and analyze why you made the mistake. You must visualize perfection in your mind's eye in order to achieve perfection. Of course, true perfection is unobtainable, but we can come close. I went on in life and became a professional classical musician and well respected university professor. I had students come to me from all over the US to learn my methods of learning. I really didn't teach anyone anything but how to teach themselves for the most part. Improving one's skills is mostly a solitary event. You won't have that teacher with you day in and day out to make sure you practice correctly, so it's extremely critical to develop the ability to analyze your problems and come up with a solution yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: