ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Milan will sign Bonucci with €40 million

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fifa17coins
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Milan will sign Bonucci with €40 million Reply with quote

Bonucci from Milan to join infinity! fifa coins According to the Italian Sky TV news, Milan and Juventus have 20,000 euros transfer fee on the Bonucci agreement, and was considered to be expected to join the transfer of Desilio, and Bonucci's transfer will run separately. In addition, Bonucci has reached an agreement with Milan, after signing the annual salary of 600 million euros.
According to the Italian Sky TV news, Bonucci's agent Lu Qi is the negotiations to be so fast to promote an important factor, Lu Qi is also Milan coach Montella's agent.
Italy local time on July 13, Lu Qi and Juventus general manager Marotta's negotiations are very smooth, 14 sides will also be a further meeting, is expected to complete this heavy transfer. At present, Bonucci family is still in Turin, there is news that Bonucci's wife has begun to find a job in Milan, Bonucci also ready to go to Milan ready. fifa 17 coins "Milan News Network," said Bonucci can even catch up with Milan China line, joined the team together to China to participate in the International Champions League game.
"I was so shocked that I was just beginning to see the news, thought it was a joke, I never happened, I was never surprised." Think of such a thing. "
As the current top Italian defender, Juventus in the end of 2016 and Bonucci renewed to 2021. But in the last season, Bonucci was repeatedly and Juventus coach Allegri contradictory, more in the Champions League final intermission, in the locker room and teammates broke the scandal of the conflict. According to the Italian media Mediaset news, Juventus produced the idea of selling Bonucci, unrelated to economic and technical tactics, because the Italian defender and Allegri's contradictions have been irreconcilable.
Premier League Manchester City, Chelsea has been intended to not less than 70 million euros transfer fee signed Bonucci, but Bonucci wife do not want to leave Italy, Bonucci's son is also the family hope to stay in Italy, an important reason.www.fifacoinszone.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: