ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

How To Solve No Sound Problem In Roku 3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want
View previous topic :: View next topic  
generalanya
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: How To Solve No Sound Problem In Roku 3? Reply with quote

Hello Friends, I really need www Roku Com support...............
I have Roku 3 and I am suffering from no sound problem with my roku device. I have checked on Roku Com but did not find any solution. Please provide me Roku Help.
scarlettnelsonus
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: Pro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:27 am    Post subject: No Audio Issue in Roku Reply with quote

No audio while playing video:

If you are facing this problem, then follow the below-mentioned

This issue mainly happened when some settings are enabled by default. To check the audio settings, go to ‘settings’ change the mode from S/PDIF to the Dolby digital mode.

If the issue is within the hardware of device or in the software of the device, you can get it resolved either at Roku com link Support or Call em Toll FREE +1-844-305-0087
smarttvhelpline
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello dear...

When you connect HDMI cable with your Roku player then you may get this problem.

If you want to play contents through Roku device, then don’t switch straightly from one HDMI port to the other that has connected Roku device. The right way to shift from HDMI to Roku port is that; first open the Non-HDMI port and wait for 5 seconds, then switch to the Roku port through your TV remote.

Select the right port from the list of available HDMI ports and switch on your Roku device. When you open the Roku device, then you will be required to enter the Roku link code activation for each and every channel which you want to stream Use Roku remote to enter a Roku activation code in a relevant field. For more details visit www Roku Com Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Whatever You Want All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: