ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Aron Johannsson USA Jersey

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fengjingye
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:54 am    Post subject: Aron Johannsson USA Jersey Reply with quote

Rockies Will Switch Back To Five Man Rotation In 2013 - RealGM Wiretap
Jim Tracy is thrilled that Colorado's front office has decided to switch back to a five-man starting rotation for next season.

"Using five starters makes incredible sense to me Kyle Beckerman USA Jersey ," he said. "But I don't really want to go much more into that because we have (1Cool games left to play. And that's our focus, winning as many of those as we can. I believe, personally, that this can help us in a positive way."

With a five-man rotation in place, the Rockies will expand the pitch count for their starters Blank USA Jersey , meaning Tracy can use the bullpen when he wants to -- not when he has to. Colorado has been using a four-man starting rotation, with starters throwing less pitches and a"piggy-back" reliever involved. Cubs Searching For Starter At GM Meetings - RealGM Wiretap

The Cubs are on the lookout for a starting pitcher or two as they prepare for this week's general manager meetings in California.

Chicago nearly landed Dan Haren from Los Angeles last week for Carlos Marmol, but the trade fell through.

The meetings, which will run from Wednesday to Friday, will be attended by president Theo Epstein Aron Johannsson USA Jersey , general manager Jed Hoyer and senior vice president of scouting and player development Jason McLeod.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: