ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I feel like we might be at peak FIFA overall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Site Rules/Issues/Announcements and Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fifacoinszzz
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:47 pm    Post subject: I feel like we might be at peak FIFA overall Reply with quote

I feel like we might be at peak FIFA overall, in the sense that it's a juggernaut franchise and the leading brand in the world's most popular sport. It would probably cheap fifa 16 accounts need something revolutionary on mobile to take people who aren't already fans to sit up and take notice, and while the soft launch title suggested we might get it, FIFA 16 Ultimate Team ends up playing it quite safe. Like a Premier League team that is well clear of the relegation zone but no threat for Champions League play, it does what it needs to do to maintain, but nothing more than that.
Curveballs are usually found in baseball, but EA threw us one with a soccer game anyway. Just when it looked like the year and the "Ultimate Team" tag were both going away during the soft launch for its latest FIFA mobile effort, back came both of them when FIFA 16 Ultimate Team made its global launch.
buy fifa 16 accounts
cheap fifa 16 accounts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Site Rules/Issues/Announcements and Requests All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: