ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Hello, Got a few questions regarding this Forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ConHex
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: ConHex

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Hello, Got a few questions regarding this Forum Reply with quote

Hello my name is Rickard "Hex" Lundgren and im relatively new to Ninja Gaiden Black.

I found this forum from a friend when they put down the Iberian forum where i was a member of and when it got down i was looking for something new.
But when i came here it doesnt seem like the NGB section is so active am i wrong here or is people actually using this?

I dont really play NG2 or NG3 or any other Ninja Gaidens, I like NGB and i intend to stick to it but it would be nice with a Community of friends playing it aswell so yeah is this section any active or can some1 direct me to some that is?

Hex

(The Con tag stands for Conviction which is the proffesional gaming team im a part of)
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I don't really play Ninja Gaiden Black. I play Ninja Gaiden Sigma from time to time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Absordb
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missions! how many have you unlocked and how many have you beaten?
I've unlocked 40! and have only beaten 33! in the Captivating godddesses missions I went from the last to the first! I have my reasons! the 1st one http://www.saclongchampfranc.net is the only one I can't beat! Damned Awakened Alma! also the Fateful Confrontation Missions were also easy! I need to beat some more! they're hard tho.

Sac Longchamp Pas Cher
garrystewz
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah you right NGB is active but no at all.
usually some player of this forum is NGS. Very Happy

Malth
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: rightythelefty
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I just finished NGB on MN and all missions MN! Whoo what a ride! Some of the missions I was shaking when I finished them I was so pumped!
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Malth wrote:
Hey I just finished NGB on MN and all missions MN! Whoo what a ride! Some of the missions I was shaking when I finished them I was so pumped!

Nice job. Now you get a medal
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden / Hurricane Packs / Black All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: