ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Sigma 2 Plus on Vita

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Sigma 2 Plus on Vita Reply with quote

Aaaand another Ninja Gaiden re-release. That makes quite a lot of them for this year.

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2012/00061427-tgs-2012-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-plus-sur-vita.htm

Maybe there will be blood. That and the camera are the only thing really worth changing since there isn't much to add to Sigma 2.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they'll add anything new besides touch/motion features. Hopefully they improve the combat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://gematsu.com/2012/11/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-plus-japanese-release-date-set

Quote:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus will launch for PlayStation Vita on February 28, 2013 in Japan, this week’s Famitsu reveals.

The enhanced port will include two new game modes, Ninja Race and Tag Mission. In Ninja Race, players take items and speed up. In Tag Mission, players can choose between Ryu Hayabusa, Rachel, Ayane, and Momiji while proceeding on missions.

I gave in and bought a Vita on Black Friday and got NGS+. This is coming out sooner than I expected but I'm guessing they won't make any balance changes Sad.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i hadn't noticed that this news had already broke, just found out about it now

the official JP site:
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/ngs2p/

im wondering if their going to take out the mist, in one of the screens it looks like there's a bit of mist and there's not many other screens btu i have a feeling that they might just take out the mist

also if they let you paly the Ryu levels with the girls like i hear they are doing in NG3RE that would be very cool
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The blood is back apparently. A bit.
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/news/2012/00062908-images-de-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-plus.htm
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its looking like the fiends are going to still have the mist and the human characters going to have blood
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The graphics look pretty on par with the console game. They changed the in-game models for NGS+ for the worse. They weren't bad but not as good as the console versions. I hope they make improvements to the gameplay.
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trailer:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/videos-editeurs/0004/00046563/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-plus-playstation-vita-gameplay-00110123.htm

It's… weird. There is no purple mist but there is no blood either. Or very little. I think I prefered the mist actually -__-"
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, there doesn't look like much blood. I'm actually not that excited for NGS2+ but I'll probably get it anyway.
bingsoo
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the online coop is still intact. They haven't mentioned it at all in any of the trailers or the website.
hunter1985
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found useful and interesting information
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: