ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Question Regarding the DLC (PS3/360)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJOLNIR
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:24 pm    Post subject: Question Regarding the DLC (PS3/360) Reply with quote

I'm reading the descriptions of all the DLC now. By the way, I'm in America.

I'm confused a bit. Several of the descriptions seem to say somewhat of the same thing. For example, one DLC is the "metal claws," but when I read the description of another DLC, it says "get the first batch of NG3 DLC all in one pack! Tear your enemies apart with the metal claws etc. etc.".

Which makes me ask, is some content repeated in these DLC's? Or does each and every NG3 DLC have exclusive content?

An example that would NOT include exclusive content is, a pack of 4 stage songs for Soul Calibur V, even though you could buy each of these 4 songs separately....if that makes sense. so, doing all 5 transactions (the pack of 4, and then those four songs individually) is obviously a waste of money, since when you buy the pack you already have the 4 songs. In fact, it is even listed on them to "make sure you don't buy this content twice", through regarding NG3 DLC, I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are individual packs and there are some packs that include some repeated packs. There is a pack that included trials and one of the DLC weapons to be usable in mutliplayer. There was also a bug that if you downloaded just the pack to use the Falcon Talons in multipalyer, it would unlock the trials. I forget if it did the same thing with the scythe. The pack that includes multiple DLC will pr

More info on the packs here:

http://teamninja-studio.com/ng3/us/dlc/index.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MJOLNIR
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They really fvcked up with the DLC.

They should've kept it simple. Buying the claws should be buying the claws, period. Use in story/multiplayer/whatever, not have a pack saying unlock the claws to be useable online and/or story, then have another pack saying something awfully similar while including other content like trails, equipment and other crap.

Plus just the metal claws DLC technically only says "use online" but it's useable in story also? Who wrote these descriptions anyway?
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I don't understand is why the claws and scythe are free for story mode but not for mission mode… what sense does that make?!
drowndworldboi
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: irfan82

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NG3 has been a complete disappointment from every angle although NG3 RE has been better I had to buy a wii u for it and a "pro controller" which F***ing SUCKS! The added story line elements in NG3 RE make no sense what so ever I dont understand why Ayane would be working w Irene? and Irene's obsession w/ Ryu (as they made it seem) and adding random DOA characters is a desperate attempt. I just hope for NG4 they consult w/ Itagaki-san.. Hayashi should drive a katana into his stomach....... Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil
MJOLNIR
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
mishima2000
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they really want to make me happy they will come out with a weapons pack that includes The True Dragon Sword, Tonfas, The Kitetsu and several versions of the dual swords ex= Tiger fang and dragon claw(default) True Dragon sword with Archfiend, Dragon Sword and Kitetsu Evil and last but not least the Kitetsu and the Archfiend blade Twisted Evil I would also like the braclets they had in ng1. It would be nice to have some extra perks like better defensive or offensive power.

All in all I would say it would be nice to have ryu have all the weapons he has acquired over the last two games. Makes for more versatility when playing.
ellisers
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice to have some extra perks like better defensive or offensive power.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: