ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Item Locations & Difficulty Levels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MJOLNIR
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Item Locations & Difficulty Levels Reply with quote

Since Chapter Challenge only allows you to play with weapons with their highest level appearances (I like how a lot of weapons look on their second level, like the claws and tonfas for instance) I now have an incentive to make beginning-of-chapter saves through story mode, so I could play any chapter I want with the level of weapon I like.

Though here is my question. I want to be sure I get all LOTGs, demon jewels, spirit of the devils etc., so I looked up VampireHorde's FAQ (pretty much only one that's available) that pinpoint these item locations.

But, I noticed on the FAQ that there aren't locations for each difficulty level. Are the locations just the same on all difficulties? Because it wasn't that way with NG1/Black/Sigma.

Thanks for the help.
Shrykull
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are the same as far as I know. They were also the same in NG1 (non-Black).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: