ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NG3 @ TGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfxkZ8oyXYo and the legendary masterpiece to the best NG intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYnkGvAhMHQ

Explains pretty much what Dragon Sword is originally from and its purpose.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath, I know what the DS is etc

But TN can always add some new stuff to the story plots "we have never seen/knew" before.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
Sath, I know what the DS is etc

But TN can always add some new stuff to the story plots "we have never seen/knew" before.

Well lets just see what they are gonna reveal at TGS and go from there shall we.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's hope it's not the same old demo from E3, lol
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Besides, the arm is already screwed up as it is in the London demo, he wields the Dragon Sword, and that level is suppose to be the tutorial level, the arm is gonna get worse than it already is?

Something to note about the London demo it seems to be the first level of the game or at least very early level, thats going on what we hear in the trailer which is setting up the story and then there’s things like Mitsuki being surprised by Ryu’s ability’s and because it’s the first time she’s seen him in action and also it’s the first time Ryu meets the Revenant of the Mask and they’ve already said that he’s going to play a big role in the game and is the main antagonist
And NG dose have a tradition of have you fight the main rival early on in the game and then again at the end I mean think Muri and Genshin and even Doku in NGS

And in the trailer when there talking in the Hayabusa Village Ryu don’t have an infected arm but despite this Ryu seems to have an infected arm at the start of the first level, which brings me to the conclusion that the London demo is a “demo” remember the NG2 and NGS2 demos Ryu had the Eclipse Scythe in the very first level which made no sense because Ryu hadn’t even met Volf yet but it was there so people could try it out
And I think that’s what the London demo is because in NG3 UT are now a result of the arm so it seems to me that they showed off the first level of the game but with a “new game plus” Ryu so people could try out the UTs

Im guessing in the final game in the first level Ryu won’t have an infected arm, so in the final game when Ryu is in London he won have an infected arm

So the story isn’t really in effect in the demo, which would explain why Ryu is using the DS with an infected arm, that is if what people are thinking is correct and the infected arm will result in Ryu not being able to use the DS, so yeah I think we got to take the demo with a pinch of salt

Primeval_Demon wrote:
Oh yeah, and I still think the game is a new NG. Though its unlikely it could still be NG 3DS but I'm guessing Vita since Sony are announcing some games and I think the 3DS version would have appeared at the conference today Sad

At least its likely to stick around though.

I really don’t mind a PSV NG game and I really hope in time they do a PSV NG and even a DOA, but I can’t see this announcement being NGPSV simply because the rumour came from nothing, Hayashi was asked has he seen the PSV and he said yeah they recently got a dev kit (I think he was saying Tecmo got a dev kit) and all of a sudden there’s rumours of a NGPSV?

And the only reason why its rumours of a NGPSV is because there’s an NG3 coming out if it was DOA5 coming out I guarantee the roomers would have been of a DOAPSV,

Id be surprised if it’s a PSV game but ill be happy with it

I always thought the story of the DS was a myth, even in the NG intro it says “it is said…”
Yes the DS might have been carved from a dragon’s fang but does it have any special powers?
I like that myth aspect where you just let the player decide if they want to believe if the dragon sword is really carved from a dragons fang and doe it really have powers or is it just a unique sword which over the millennia and generations its origins have been distorted

Same for the Eye of the Dragon yes it a very powerful crystal which has magical powers but is it really the eye of a dragon or just a power full gem which is called the eye of the dragon

There are myths in NG which are clearly myths like the Luna Staff becoming heavier with every full moon, I mean if that were true it would put a hole in the earth if you dropped it but then there’s the things like the Luna is made using the tendons of griffins which you can accept to be true in the NG universe,
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was kind of hoping for a spin off to get me to buy it. Instead its just Sigma >_>

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/13/ninja-gaiden-sigma-and-katamari-damacy-are-on-vita-as-well/
Saumon17
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: hayate505

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do yo think this is their new game annoncement?
If it is we can't really say it is a "new" game. I was hoping so bad DOA5...
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
Yeah, I was kind of hoping for a spin off to get me to buy it. Instead its just Sigma >_>

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/13/ninja-gaiden-sigma-and-katamari-damacy-are-on-vita-as-well/

LOL after so much talk between me and you they finally doing it Razz
Too bad its not NG3 though, I have been spoiled by the combat and find NG1 combat boring now lol
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
LOL after so much talk between me and you they finally doing it Razz
Too bad its not NG3 though, I have been spoiled by the combat and find NG1 combat boring now lol

Its a shame. I was actually considering buying Vita for an NG but I own this already. Besides that the battery life just came out and it doesn't look good. Maybe NG 3DS will be different. Hopefully.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wont be buying Vita.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NGS for the PSV… how am I supposed to react to that?
Do we know anything else like is it going to have anything new, new weapons bosses or maybe even some stages for Ayane ,
If they were going to port something why not port DOAD, I know it wouldn’t be something new for the PSV like I mentioned they just got the dev kit so i suppose it makes sense that it’s a port of a game

But you know what the most shocking thing about this announcement is, it’s that Hayashi went on about how NG2 was out dated and everything and picked on Bayonetta despite he himself re-releasing the out dated NG2 as NGS2 and now he’s releasing a further out dated game

and then on top of that there was the “people have seen it before so don’t want to see it again”...

Can we pretty much say safely that NGS2 will make it to the Vita in time? This is really saying something about the original NG that it can be re-released 3 times that or TN is really lazy dev and release “new games” without even making new games

Im interested in the Vita and a TN game would have been enough for me to buy one, an original NG tittle for the Vita would have been the best option, I might still buy a Vita for this

Do we know that this was their big announcement, cos one of the first hits that TN had something new to announce at TGS was their website

So this could be one of the black boxes
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword 3D with super graphics HAHA Razz
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multiplayer screens and DOA5!
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thank goodness. I was worried they were milking NG then Razz
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

follow the twitter

http://www.ninjafortress.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4082
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: