ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NG3 @ TGS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like they used Momijis model and changed some minor elements of her face, like the hair etc xD
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
Seems like they used Momijis model and changed some minor elements of her face, like the hair etc xD

So pretty much like Pyrrha using Cassandra's model Very Happy

@ Sath, I agree with you. I think TN should spend some time here. I think Cyber passes on info and things we want though. I think.....
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who cares if her face is like Momiji, just means more loving by me Very Happy

@Primeval

I stopped the hating long time ago since Gamescom, wont bother.
I just hope they deliver a good game in general.

I am actually excited for TGS to see what they bring, and hopefully its more about new features, swords, levels, enemies, and above all, a more leveled up Ryu and not a tutorial version Smile
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sword is just another katana its bugging me, the BotAF and the Kitesu where different styles of sword but this one seems to be the same as the DS, granted it might play different which is the most important thing but visuals is also important

humm... you konw looking at it im thinking it is the Dragon Sword but been upgraded, yeah the DS has never changed in visuals when you upgrade it but this might be new to NG3, and the BotAF the only other sword we seen was a weapon that didn't get a visual pugrade come to think of it swords in NG have never had visual upgeades theres the DS, Kitesu, BotAF and DCTF all of them swords never changed yeah there was the Dabi and Enma but ther not your typical swords,

the BotAF was never really something you upgrade but if its going to be its own weapon in NG3 they might have some new visuals for it when you upgrade and with this focus on swords we could see a return of the Kitesu and the DCTF with new visuals

most likely the reson the DS never really got a visual upgrade was becouse it was the flagship weapon you cant have it changing all the time

but that don't mean they cant change that for NG3
i think theres a chance that this might be an upgrade of the DS
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Ninja is NOT that stupid to change the looks of Dragon Sword, ever!
Its the most iconic looking weapon in NG universe so dont go thinking this is the new DS because its not.

IMO, it is just another katana.
There is 2 things that can be...it either has new style and moves compared to Dragon Sword or its another type of sword, we dont know really.

But as far as now...I say its another generic sword which has no real purpose to what Dragon Sword does, I dont see the point of giving Ryu a new one when Dragon Sword is his already...unless he lost Dragon Sword and picks up a new one by Muramasa (if he is in it).
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O come on TN have done way more stupid things then add a visual upgrade to a weapon, which would normally be considered a good thing not a bad, but I do agree it shouldnít be with the DS

Just to clarify I was saying itís changed in looks as you upgrade the weapon for example lvl. 1 FT looks different from lvl. 2 FT, and I think thatís what this sword is a lvl. 2 DS, and lvl. 1 DS still looking like the normal DS we already know

I hope it isnít and I hope you are right and that it is different from the Dragon Sword,
do people remember the OPM cover with Ryu on it he had no sword and people were saying that it was because the arm and he couldnít uses the DS any more so if thatís true it would make sense for this to be a Katana that isnít the DS but perform in the same way
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team NINJA twitted an hour ago

Quote:
"September 14, the day before the Tokyo Game Show held in the Team NINJA (Wednesday) night, an exhibition will be held for the people of the media in Tokyo. Our team of "now" I will get to feel the presentation."

Translated by Google translate
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me this sword looks like the standard versions of DC and TF from Sigma 1/Sigma 2, even though the shaft is a bit different.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
I stopped the hating long time ago since Gamescom, wont bother.
I just hope they deliver a good game in general.

I am actually excited for TGS to see what they bring, and hopefully its more about new features, swords, levels, enemies, and above all, a more leveled up Ryu and not a tutorial version Smile

Awesome Wink I can't wait for TGS either.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5885303107_46325ba134 by mohsin117, on Flickr

The quote from was
"A sword is extremely important to a ninja. Hayabusa would never just lose his sword for no reason. The fact that it's gone shows you just how serious whatever happened actually is. Take a good, hard look at the cover and remember it well..." Ė Hayashi
(thank you to ďHooneyĒ from DOAWorld for the quote)

So yeah this new sword could be just a generic Katana which performs like the DS used in the absence of the dragon sword,
I think thatís better than having another katana weapon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it. Has he lost his sword like in Wind Waker?
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well people were saying that the arm meant that he couldnít use the DS any more
Something like you canít use an angelic weapon with a demonic arm, which could work well with the BotAF if you consider that to be like a demonic weapon

But it could be that the DS was taken from him like the Dark Dragon was taken and the Eye of the Dragon,

Also something to note is that in the London demo he had the DS and was using it with the arm so I think as the game and story progresses the arm will get more infected and like half way through the game Ryu wonít be able to use the DS any more due to the infection getting worse

And looking at the cover the infection looks like it reached his shoulder, but comparing screens from the London demo and screens from the sand environment where Ryuís got the new sword there doesnít seem to be much of a difference between the amount of infection on his arm, but that being said these could be early screens and in the real game by the time he reaches the sand place his entire arm could be infected

but any way its tomorrow OMG! TOMORROW!
I do rant a lot about things that TN puts out but I can help but be excited for new info and also new game come on DOA5!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh, kind of dissapointed really.

I mean if katanas all behave like Dragon Sword then whats the point of expecting anything new interms of combat?
Might as well play NGS2 with Dragon Sword and still have decapitation attached.

Besides, the arm is already screwed up as it is in the London demo, he wields the Dragon Sword, and that level is suppose to be the tutorial level, the arm is gonna get worse than it already is?

Tbh, its just weird stuff at the moment and I hope we get more proper revealing with the whole katana and other sword stuff at TGS.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh right. I'm guessing thats explained in the story or something. Meh speculation.

Oh yeah, and I still think the game is a new NG. Though its unlikely it could still be NG 3DS but I'm guessing Vita since Sony are announcing some games and I think the 3DS version would have appeared at the conference today Sad

At least its likely to stick around though.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the London level may be a tutorial, but whe haven't seen the Intro/Outro of what happened before. The level could be a flashback event or so.

I have to say, that the thing with his lost sword is really interesting. No one knows what the DS really is, anyway. Sure, it's a unique sword, yes, and most of its power is sealed (Eye of the Dragon). IMO the DS is also some kind of a key, the evil guys want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: