ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

DOAD Story and Chronicle Mode [SPOILER]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: DOAD Story and Chronicle Mode [SPOILER] Reply with quote

OMG! Donavon is Genra!
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Donavon having Genra’s mask at the end made me thing that without a doubt that Donovan was Genra,
DOAD has changed the story a little; previously Genra was taken by DOATEC for Project Omega
But in DOAD theirs no reference to Omega, so it seems as though Genra has always been Omega and that it may not have been DOATEC’s experimenting that has made Genra in to Omega
And Genra is obviously a bad guy now because he was the one to release Ten Gu, and this is outside of DOATEC
It does make sense for Donavon to be Genra, it would explain the DOATEC’s obsession with the Mugen Tenshin, and id say that Raidou knew this which would explain his connection to DOA
Something didn’t really get was why Genra sent Ayane to look for Ryu to defeat Ten Gu, I can understand with Hayate missing the Mugen T would rely on the Hayabusa to deal with a threat like Ten Gu
But why would Genra want Ten Gu dead if Ten Gu was a part of his plan?
Maybe he was hoping that Ten Gu would kill Ryu and get him out the picture
The end of the game with Donavon and Genra’s mask, that was just brilliant did not see that one, and that is just so DOA5!

And is Hitomi dyeing or something , in brief Hitomi turns up and tells Hayate to come back to the dojio don’t know what id do without you, and Hayate’s like im no longer Ein and this isn’t some tournament this s war, but they have a fight for old time’s sake, hayate wins and after the fight Hitomi says,
Hitomi: you come back alive Ein,
Hayate: I will don’t worry
Hitomi: I mean you’ve got your sister Ayane and all, and iv still got some fight left in me too,
Hayate: what are you taking about?
Hitomi: eh… never mind i…I better get going
(concerned look on Hayate’s face)
Hayate: ok… take care of yourself
(Hitomi heading down the stairs)
Hitomi: no you take care of yourself, got it
(Hitomi runs off down the stairs crying, passes Ayane going up the stairs, Ayane seeing Hitomi carrying has a bit of a concerned look on her face)
So yeah something going on with Hitomi
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you really sure about this Genra story? The guy even wears the mask which is later a part of Ayanes new default outfit since DOAU and DOA4.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if its Genra but Omega is returning in DOA 5. Donovan picks up the mask at the end and puts it on.

BTW, apparently there are 26 playable characters 0_o
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
Are you really sure about this Genra story? The guy even wears the mask which is later a part of Ayanes new default outfit since DOAU and DOA4.

I think our original thought was that Ayane after DOA3 took Genra's Mask and weapon and it became part of her costume in DOA4 but DOAD seems to change things up a little Ayane is seen with the mask and weapon before we reach the events of DOA3, so it makes me think that mask may have been a Hijin mon thing and not just Genra's thing

also in DOA3 the game Genra was manipulated in to becoming Omega, so it was like Genra had no control over Omega but in DOAD Genra changes in to Omega but he's still Genra he's still in control, and previously it the story was the Genra was taken by DOATEC and worked up on, but in DOAD there’s no reference to Omega or DOA working on Genra,

through out DOAD we never see Donovan's face even when he's talking to Helena it only shows his chest, and no body that knows Genra comes in to contact with Donovan and nobody that knows Donovan comes in to contact with Genra, sop it could be like nobody that the moment knows that Donovan is Genra,

id say that Genra turning in to Omega has nothing to do with DOATEC there’s no experimenting involved or any thing Omega id say is most likely a fiend or some thing like Ten Gu, and Donavan/Genra is Omega's human form and Omega is is fiend form, sort of like how Elizabeth has a human form and a fiend form,

Primeval_Demon wrote:
I'm not sure if its Genra but Omega is returning in DOA 5. Donovan picks up the mask at the end and puts it on.

BTW, apparently there are 26 playable characters 0_o

I don’t think where ever going to hear “Omega” again we will probably see Omega again but he'd be called Genra,

also when Donovan but on Genra's mask he has another one a white one, I think he maybe wears the white one as Donovan and the black one as Genra and that also makes me think they are the same person

and yeah I 26 characters, the hidden character is Shiden, I haven’t got him yet but I hear this is how you get him:

"When you have unlocked other character slot, all 25 characters playable,
1) Go to the Random slot in character select screen ("?")
2) Press and Hold L X, then press A (Shiden Costume 1)
Press and Hold R X, then press A (Shiden Costume 2
Press and Hold L R X, then press A (Shiden Costume 3)"
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shiden is just a 1:1 copy of Hayate. Only difference is that Shiden has the Rajin throw from DOA4 Hayate. And Hayates DOAD standard "Rajin" is the ceiling version of his DOA4 Rajin.

Well in the manuals of DOA3 etc ist says that DOATEC transformed Genra into OMEGA. We dont know if he did this by his own free will. Strange is, when you play as Hayate in DOA3, at the beginning of the fight he says something like "your own power wasn't enough" or so.

I guess the DOAD Genra thing just means that there could be a new Project Omega at any time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Videogames General Board All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: