ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

What kind of DLC do you want?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techninja
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: detltu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of good ideas. I think more playable characters would be cool but I don't see them putting that much work into the DLC. What I would like to see:

1. Return of the NG1 weapons: A few people have mentioned it already but Unlabored Flawlessness would be sweet and the Dark Dragon Blade. I am a little OCD and would love to have all of the weapons from NG1 and 2 avalable. also WS and maybe IS. I did like the unlimited ammo thing though. I think it would have been cool if they had the old weapons make an appearance in the Hayabusa village supply room. A new weapon is always welcome as well

2. A team mission versus Genshin and Murai. Regular and Fiend form.

3. a return of the Movie viewer option. Make it chapter specific like all of the FMVs and cutscenes from each chapter. Also I would like to see them do this for Sigma 1 as well (along with the Dragon Sword/Dark Dragon Blade CG intro that was removed. WTH?)

4. Succesive play with all weapons.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought of this supply room/armoury type, but they already have some thing like that, Kurihara’s room, they did use it as an armoury type of place in NG2 by having the WMS in it, they could expand the Idea of her room being a sort of armoury type place where all weapons from past games are kept,

sort of have it like, once you finish the game you gain accesses to like a back room, or a secret room or even a chest with in Kurihara’s room in which you’d find all the past weapons,

Imagine some thing like that in every NG sequel where after finishing the game you could go back and gain every weapon from past games…
but I guess that’s going to have to stay as wishful thinking

I alos have some idieas for successive play but im going to leave that for my bogs,

but any way I posted a poll on the NGS2 thread at gametrailers.com asking what people would want to see as DLC

Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice poll Smile

Personally I would love to see some kind of a museum like DMC4 it has. Where you can watch, zoom etc. every charakter/fiend from the game, plus some background infos about them. And we finally would have some NAMES xD

P.S. 16 out of 68!!! people want a patch loool (but actually its not really a DLC).
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote characters. Wink
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dlc would be nice but this late into the game we can only hope for anything. Hayashi screwed us over, he said this was the ultimate ninja gaiden experience. I used to play ng2 every day I think I played through story mode like 30 something times. This one chapter challenge is a waste of time. I would rather have new game +. And they should import the single player missions from ng2. Bc most of the team missions were ported any way. I haven't played in a while but I will be on most of the weekend - tues. So I should hopefully get my skills back. I can still kill volf in like 30 seconds. Just gotta work on liz unlock camera. I will be playing mn3 for a while . I want to beat it like 50 times. Hit me if u want to play.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Greiver

I went to play NG2 the other week. It was very interesting to find out what I think about the game now. After playing Sigma 2. Definitely not the same reguardless of enemies on screen or how much blood curls out of it imo.

My opinion here folks Wink

If Take should ever read this I tried to like NG2 in the same light as you. But for me there is too many shurikens. Sad
techninja
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: detltu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
I thought of this supply room/armoury type, but they already have some thing like that, Kurihara’s room, they did use it as an armoury type of place in NG2 by having the WMS in it, they could expand the Idea of her room being a sort of armoury type place where all weapons from past games are kept,

sort of have it like, once you finish the game you gain accesses to like a back room, or a secret room or even a chest with in Kurihara’s room in which you’d find all the past weapons,

Imagine some thing like that in every NG sequel where after finishing the game you could go back and gain every weapon from past games…
but I guess that’s going to have to stay as wishful thinking

I alos have some idieas for successive play but im going to leave that for my bogs,

but any way I posted a poll on the NGS2 thread at gametrailers.com asking what people would want to see as DLC

Confession I haven't actually played NG2 since I don't have a 360. Sigma2 was my first and only NG2 experience. I assume Kurihara's room doesn't make an appearance in NGS2.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

techninja wrote:
Confession I haven't actually played NG2 since I don't have a 360. Sigma2 was my first and only NG2 experience. I assume Kurihara's room doesn't make an appearance in NGS2.

The room is still there actually. Its in chapter 2 and tempered gravestone (whatever number). You just can't enter it because the key is no longer at her tombstone. The main thing in there was the windmill shuriken. You know where you pick up the falcons talons that other room on the left.
deamonghod
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: Deamonghod1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Ninja gaiden sigma 2 Lite Reply with quote

The only thing and really the only thing that sis chapping my @ss is the no blood on the ps3 version.
Who's brilliant idea was that?
It makes the game so sun standard as opposed to the far superior sigma 2 on the xbox...really instead of the stupid jiggling boobs.. how old do those programmers think we are?
They should have had blood and guts in the game instead of that stupid mystic smoke?
..I finished the game in almost 8 hours ..WTF!! did they make it easy on purpose?
I really am a bit disappointed in this release and no boobs are gonna make that any better.. what they need to instal is a blood patch..so many of use adults who play this... like
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: