ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Costume Pack is out : Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
Since we are talking about lag....

LAAAAAGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB3a0coqNm0

what the hell!!! I watched a few videos of NG2 before, but I dont have a 360 so I never noticed this but GODDAMN you are so freaking weak in Sigma 2! Why the hell did they do that?!

That's ridiculous
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Neders

Yes you are much weaker in Sigma 2.

That is why people have reacted such a way to the way they do damage. Suppose one grab isn't hard enough Razz

There are other rule changes to the gameplay like the projectile charging in the 360 version. Also you fight Volf among the horsemen in the 360. I'm glad to see someone else taking so much attention of key differences Wink
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I dont care about the enemies, but in sigma 2 Ryu is really...much weaker than in NG2. I just searched for a few more videos and the IS ninjas in NG2 lose an arm or a leg in just a few hits, on Sigma they take more hits, many more.

Actually not even the 1 grab KO affects me that much, but its weird though, now I am kinda sad that they changed that. I wish they would leave Sigma 2 enemy damage the way it is but increase your damage lol.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neders wrote:
No, I dont care about the enemies, but in sigma 2 Ryu is really...much weaker than in NG2. I just searched for a few more videos and the IS ninjas in NG2 lose an arm or a leg in just a few hits, on Sigma they take more hits, many more.

That is really why I said I can't decide on which is harder. On Sigma 2 many bosses have their mentor abilities on lower difficulties. The damage the enemies take increases per difficulty yet they can kill you in five hits.

Other side NG2 has shuriken spamming and there are more enemies in many sections. I also think Genshin is WAY harder on the 360 because he has backup and the camera sucks big time.

But honestly, I don't think one has a reason for having brag rights to being harder. Both are hard for different reasons.
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling we won't be getting that PS Blog update this week. Its already Thursday afternoon and nothing in sight. Perhaps next week? I want to try once more to voice our concerns, after that I'm probably giving up. Not that I mind, I have Modern Warfare 2 and Dragon Age as far as gaming goes.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barrikade wrote:
I have a feeling we won't be getting that PS Blog update this week. Its already Thursday afternoon and nothing in sight. Perhaps next week? I want to try once more to voice our concerns, after that I'm probably giving up. Not that I mind, I have Modern Warfare 2 and Dragon Age as far as gaming goes.

I am probably giving up soon too, I was upset about just stopping NGS2 but I just God of War Collection so that changes things. I already beat MN and I am just doing MN chapter challenges in MN as well, only missing chapter 17. What t pisses me off is that the game doesn't automatically give you master ninja rank on the lower difficulties as well which forces me to play them again, and I am not about to beat it again 3 more times.

Unless they release DLC lol.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Neders

I only need a few chapters in MN and I have all CC MN ranks done and dusted.

I might do that until the costumes come out here next week.
NinjaInDisguise
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: XBL: Lethal NinjaS PSN: SorrowNinja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new here, I didn't want to make a thread about this but where can we post our ideas to Team Ninja?
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:

I only need a few chapters in MN and I have all CC MN ranks done and dusted.

I might do that until the costumes come out here next week.

Where did you stop on MN? I played some more today and I am on the very beginning of chapter 17, MN on CC.

The only thing that motivates me to play the chapter challenges again on the lower difficulties is the fact that I have played so much on MNM that it is not much of a challenge to me anymore, so I think that the other difficulties will be a breeze, I will just use them to get the 1000 kills with the other weapons. I currently only have Dragon Sword and Vigoorian Flails done (which is odd because I use the Tonfas A LOT). Oh well, at least I got Guillotine Throw Master out of the way already.

I wish TN would just release a story mode co-op, I would play the game all the way through a few more times with you guys if they did that.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ NinjaInDisguise

You can post ideas on Hayashi's blog post but there doesn't tend to be responses.

@ Neders

I get the hardest ones over with first. I have the girls chapters done and the ones with Zedonius. I am currently doing the last one. I don't bore of NG. I managed to complete NG2 on three difficulties and all weapons each on there own seperate playthrough.

The only two I need is master master ninja and mission complete on sigma 2.

I also want story co-op. I half expect it in NG3. I think missions is a test to see what everyone thinks.
PeacefulViolence
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's see Ryu's costume I already have, I like Momiji's costume best, Ayane's is nice but a tad bit revealing, and Rachelís is ermmm out of place for NG and plain. Ultimately I wouldn't waste my money on this pack unless it included a new costume for Ryu, hopefully TN releases more (better) dlc
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did that new blog post ever go up? Link????
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barrikade wrote:
Did that new blog post ever go up? Link????

We've been talking about this for a few days now.

Nothing. I wonder if there is a change in plan.
sennywolf
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: COSTUME PACK Reply with quote

HI THERE,

I am from Singapore and bought a copy of the NGS2 from Europe in R2. I can't find or get any of the costume pack.

Anybody able to point me in the right direction? In my PSStore, there is only a Japanese and Chinese versions and I dun think they will work. No option to change costume. Ryu still wears black even when I downloaded that.

Any helpers?
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome Smile

It looks like you need the costume pack from a EU PS Store.

One my friends (germany) also downloaded the costume pack from the US store 'cauz Sony/Tecmo released the pack earlier there. But the DLC didn't work with his PAL game. It only worked when he downloaded the costume pack from a EU store (the german store in this case).

Stupid question I know, but have you installed the costume pack before trying to use it? ^^

Check out where your game comes exactly from (UK, Austria, France etc.) and then make a new account for this country. But actually the EU DLC for Sigma 2 should work with any PAL version of this game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: