ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Official NGS2 General info thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123 ... 154, 155, 156  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....not even a "Kunoichi Gaiden". It sound stupid and everyone automatically compares it to "Ninja Gaiden".

You could do a lot more games like "Assassins C...hristi" Laughing

The girls in Sigma 2 are fine for most parts. They're not the strongest and that's ok, if you ask me (but they should do a little bit more damage xD).

I dont really want the complete girls staff/ninja staff from DOA having their own game. It's nonsense to my eyes. And, the mainreason, it has no style.
NG has style. DOA has style....and here should Team Ninja stop.
As much as I would love to see my fav. charakter Ayane in her own game, I already know that the game would be just bad. Team Ninja cant even make a correct storyline for NG and DOA (Ayane protects Kasumi in DOA4 ending....is Ayane a traitor now? lol).

Code Chronus was supposed to be an Action Game XYZ (Itagaki said it lol). I dont know what it means, but I think Team Ninja stopped the production of this game for a loooooong time ago. Rightly.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Female Tengu

I figured it was an action game because thats what IGN listed it as. In this case I'm not really sure if it matters if it is cancelled. You don't really need two action franchises when you have one (especially since its the BEST imo).

BTW when will you be on again? I have seen greiver but he seems busy with assasins creed. I nearly have the entire list on this game. JUST ONE LEFT. Complete all missions. And now look. Everyone seems to have quit it because they are all scared. I was playing with someone and we sometimes got SO CLOSE to finishing MN4 but the golden dragons ko'd us Cry Baby

I only need the last four in master ninja and the first three in ultimate ninja. SOMEONE HELP ME! I'll be eternally greatful. I'll be your partner in UN1 if you want greiver.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I'm working on my website. Dont have that much time right now, sorry ^^
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries I can wait. I'm just so close to getting platinum. I wasn't going to get it but now I think forget it. I'm doing it. Its such a tease that I am so close yet so far. Especially when we keep dying at the last wave. Sad
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
Everyone seems to have quit it because they are all scared.

I am not scared at all and I would LOVE to get platinum, but in the current situation it is impossible for me to do so. I have a ridiculous amount of lag (and I have 10mb fiber optic) which renders the team missions unplayable.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still working on that lag problem...hopefully we get something done.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man i wish i have times like u guys and if Uncharted 2 doesn't exist, i would have still play NGS2 to this day, but U2 is just so much more fun and lagless and funny so i like it more than NGS2.
i was even more exciting about Uncharted 3 more than NG3 now.

i hope we hear news about NG3 soon. i heard Uncharted 3 was already in developing and 10% done.

anyway, hope NGS2 still do will for you all.
i am just visiting the forum for fun now, not playing NGs2 anymore.

after seeing those vids of UN01&02, i can tell i can beat them w/ some of you if there's no lag, but hm, i just wander why Team Ninja didn't do anything to fix the online at all.

if the lag wasn't fix, then NG3 shouldn't even have online i mean seriously, i love co-op online, but lag just suck.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Neders

I know there are some still playing it. XD It just looks like a major fraction has quit the game because of this grabbing and damage taken.

I've seen that video of UN1 on youtube. All that mission is is MN3 except they all attack you in groups. If I can see what Satt was doing I can practice it enough to do it. I believe Female Tengu said it was Rachel's quick dash. Otherwise I'm practicing double jumping with Momiji. It works quite effectively its just she isn't as good against Elizabet when the time comes.

As for UN2 I haven't gotten as far as three Genshins. Its incredibly difficult but it isn't unbeatable and I swear I will do it. I didn't care but I'm so close now and I'm not stopping. And if I see anyone on gamefaqs mention about the way some of us act like UN1 and 2 are that hard, I would like to point out to them: I never saw YOU do it BEFORE seeing the strageties.
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
@ Neders

I know there are some still playing it. XD It just looks like a major fraction has quit the game because of this grabbing and damage taken.

I've seen that video of UN1 on youtube. All that mission is is MN3 except they all attack you in groups. If I can see what Satt was doing I can practice it enough to do it. I believe Female Tengu said it was Rachel's quick dash. Otherwise I'm practicing double jumping with Momiji. It works quite effectively its just she isn't as good against Elizabet when the time comes.

As for UN2 I haven't gotten as far as three Genshins. Its incredibly difficult but it isn't unbeatable and I swear I will do it. I didn't care but I'm so close now and I'm not stopping. And if I see anyone on gamefaqs mention about the way some of us act like UN1 and 2 are that hard, I would like to point out to them: I never saw YOU do it BEFORE seeing the strageties.

I just wish they would modify the missions a little and remove online from it. I want to finish them but I want to do it ALONE, I hate having to find someone to play and lag and blah blah-dee-blah.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neders wrote:
I just wish they would modify the missions a little and remove online from it. I want to finish them but I want to do it ALONE, I hate having to find someone to play and lag and blah blah-dee-blah.

I want to play it with my brother personally. I've played it offline enough and the A.I just keeps dying so often.

I normally play alone but the A.I screws up badly. My brother would strategise in the way I want. I am pretty sure UN2 is impossible with the A.I. But then maybe you could do it. I don't know. I only invite people because I cba finding people all the time. It is annoying.
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said modify the missions because as they are it is actually impossible to complete alone (such as all three bosses gang raping 1 Ryu for example). Actually maybe they wouldn't have to change anything if they upped Ryu's damage just a little and give you items. I could probably beat the UN missions if I didn't have to worry about anyone else + had healing items and a talisman of rebirth.

Seriously, why wouldn't they do that? It freaking BOGGLES my mind that there are all these complaints and they just sit around with their thumbs up their asses...unless they haven't read any of these complaints, but I doubt it. It wouldn't require a lot of work AT ALL to kick Ryu's damage up a notch, give you some items and the ability to change weapons.

Someone said here previously that ninja gaiden is Ryu's game...and that's exactly it. It's as simple as that imo...I know people enjoyed team missions and so did I, but they need to remove this feature from NG3 I think. Remove online and focus on making the story mode/mission mode as good as they can.

Actually what made them add online to begin with? I don't recall people complaining about NG2 not being online.

Someone asked the creator of God of War if he planned to add online to it and he replied by saying that it would be stupid, as it is Kratos' story so whats the point of adding multiplayer? Some people say that multiplayer is good because it adds replay value...but I bet my ass that those people would replay any game if it has a ton of unlockables, difficulties, costumes, etc etc. And this is what TN should do, not spend time, effort and money to add online play.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought perhaps merging the missions into one again. Many missions on this game seem a lot tougher than the 360 version. I think the missions on this are defo the hardest. I watched part 2 of Alby's run on UN2 and my eyes widened.

When people said three Genshins I thought they meant two human and one fiend, not three fiend Genshins. XD

IMO some of the missions later on are epic. I don't find them unplayable but they could be so much more fun on warrior difficulty.

If your not going to change the difficulty at least merge difficulties. I'll probably get there in the end anyway. Its going to be infuriating but I'll do it. As long as you practice it you will perfect it.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liz raped you, Dragon, she just raped you today xD
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
Liz raped you, Dragon, she just raped you today xD

She's always raping me. Thats what my picture says Razz

Thats why its my icon on this site. XD

btw I have beaten her plenty of times as Rachel. MN3 was very good practice. Just seems to be lag problems so I can't spot all the movements. I should get better when it stops lagging again.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still no blog!

should we hold out for a few more days or just give up

any way in other news:

Big In Japan: Koei Tecmo's CEO On Synergy, Western Expansion

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=25752&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20GamasutraNews%20(Gamasutra%20News)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 121, 122, 123 ... 154, 155, 156  Next
Page 122 of 156

Jump to: