ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ultimate Ninja 02 Beat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CZSK
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: AOTP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:23 am    Post subject: Ultimate Ninja 02 Beat Reply with quote

I just wont to give credit to 2 players that did beat ultimate 1 & 2. Thanks to proving that platinum is not impossible. Nobody has now any rights to cry about difficulty. I know this 2 players motivate me, will try now to invest much more time in ultimate 1 & 2.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it the same two guys?

Edit: I actually seem to be thriving on the difficulty. It keeps bringing you back for more.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i check abby rescues and he has over 6,500 and junjun have over 2500, they must play NGS2 everyday and nonstop.

anyway, glad they beat those two missions.

since i don't have times to play games all day like them, i give up on those 2 missions. i dream me and a friend online beat those 2 missions as well, but only a dream i have lol.

anyway, i will be selling NGS2 off for more profit back, will be getting it back when it price drop to $20 in the next few months.

i am getting DBRB and U2 is still have a lots of replay value so those 2 games will keep me busy till NNGS2 price drop.
sell NGS2 away, will pick up again in the next few months to see if there are new DLC or patch to fix the damn lagfest online.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I havent seen alby's video but i heard they used 2 BOTA, but i have video of my partners doing it. it requires u play mn3 and solo the bosses with unlocked camera. and it also takes luck to beat it.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's a "BOTA"?
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blade of the arch fiend
CZSK
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: AOTP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Video is up. Very interesting tactic. Check it out. It does seems to be possible to do it now with same tactic.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after watching air_gaogao used that spin and let the other guy fight 1 Genshin 1 on 1, i guess it'll be easy now, still hard, but seen easy now.
only thing is that i lack the NG skills so much now lol.

i have been playing Dragon Ball Raging Blast and Uncharted 2 so much and haven't play NGS2 for a month and today i heard this and went back and play w/ a friend, we almost beat the 5 fiend Ryu because he need help lol, i still manage to beat 2 of them and he beat 1 of them, but we died to the last two fiend Ryu because he died then i forgot to dash and got caught lol.

but yeah i lack the still pretty much.
Uncharted 2 a shooter game, DBRB a fighting game w/ dumb control and mess up my NG skills hahaha.

anyway, i'll come back to NGS2 again soon in the future after i am done w/ DBRB and U2.
nice seeing like 15 people already beat UN02 i am happy, we finally beat Hayashi 1 grab game over mode and his UN mode as well. grad to those people who did. once i feel free to play NGS2 again in the future i will return.

hope some of ya will beat them too, i hope when i come back i'll see more people name on the leader-board of those 2 missions. good luck guys. still love NG series, but i will spend my time doing other things and play other more fun games now. NGS2 can wait.

now they are possible. Hello

Hayashi is feeling like this now. Mad "how the hell did they manage to beat my cheap UN01&02?"
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its awesome that someone actually beat UN 01 and 02, but it makes me really upset that there is only 1 way and 1 way only to do it...so much for finding your own strategy...

Still, it takes quite a bit of skill to pull it off and they did a pretty good job.

If anyone here wants to add me on PSN, feel free to do it. If I am online and playing NGS2 I will definitely give the missions a shot, or even if its another game I would still like to play it with you guys. Very Happy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah un2 gets crazy lag when the genshins show up, but I am making progress with the tonfas. Much faster than KG imo. Just found steady partner to use rachel while I tank with the dual blades in un1 so far we get to zed and die bc of lack of health. Soon after I will finish un2 aloso, look for my name soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: