ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Costume Pack is out : Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad it looks like TN is hermetic and don't give a crap about fans, despite what Hayashi is babbling about loving the fans. I guess he means this kind of fans:

Quote:
They weren't on the disc , they were in the required 56mb update from yesterday.

Are you sure? NG2 outfits took much more space. And wasn't that white outfit on the disc? If you're right, then that's +1 for TN for not going the Namcock way but it's still -99 for making stupid costumes instead of patching the game.
sneh
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong even if they weren't on the disc I'm sure they could of been Very Happy I'm sure they were completed during the initial development process and held back. Anyways hopefully we'll see some meatier DLC next week Don't know
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Fans must cool him while he plays the game getting hot at the costumes Razz

I have been thinking about this. THE BEST thing for it is to move on like it was doing but also going back to the older version's fairer challenge. No cheap bosses, tricks or anything like that.

We need to make it more clear about what we want for the game. Obviously people liked the feeling NG2 gave so that is a start. But there are also those of us who think NG2 was cheap. Don't just say "the grabbing is unfair and this damage thing is annoying". Say we want the fair challenge back. Nothing more nothing less.

Unless we actually request that then they will probably try other cheap tricks because they are convinced it has to be that hard. But it doesn't. I am not sure who put this idea into their heads.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still dont understand all the hate here.

What's wrong with the costumes? You dont have to buy them.

Sigma 2 is just a remake and another NG2. And I dont know really what's the problem with it.
Yes, the costumes are on the disc but is there ANYONE here who can confirm that TN haven't done this with NG2 as well? I can make a seperat DLC pack even during development of a game and hold it back until some weeks after release, right? So yeah....
Maybe some casual fans of the game want some more costumes and yes it's some quick money for TN.
I think there will be some Mission DLC so every kind of fan will be pleased.

Just be patient man and stop hating (at least for now).

Sometimes I think you guys flame but still playing this game all the time. Stupid, really.
You can ALWAYS go back to NG2 if you dont like the changes, decisions, DLC and other things NGS2 offers.

What I want with tons of DLC after two weeks/months or so anyway? Where are you guys living? In the "land of unfinished games"?

Update? 59MB? I played it online today and there was no update for me Surprised

Last edited by Female Tengu on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stealth updates that contain content (and not patches) are common on the PS3 since Sony does charges 16% per 1GB with DLC's with publishers. They "patch", then sell you the key. PSN isn't free for everyone, at least not publishers.

I got them personally. Ayane's is.. quite revealing.

Online still stinks though, and I'm not sure but it's possibly worse than it was before.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sup i am back primalevil, i haven't sold NGS2 away, and i already got the costume pack, damn team Ninja for not making a new one for Ryu or put the Biometal in the costume pack too damn u Team ninja. anyway its okay, but man they should have make a red ninja costume like for Ryu, i like red ninja.

as for the costumes pack, i like Momiji new costume the most, she's so beautiful in it. Ayane 2nd and rachel secretary 3rd which i don't like it at all, i like her original default black leather more.

and then also why didn't Team ninja try to patch or fix the damn lagfest online.
it wasn't that lag when i play w/ people who have blue connection or green connection, but still kind of lag like 25fps instead of 60fps.

so my question for Team Ninja and Hayashi is, where is the 60fps u guys were talking about?
i know in offline its 60fps, but only is 25fps which is bad.

even Dragon Ball Raging Blast play smooth as hell in 60fps and i never ave any slowdown at all except like 2 or 3 match against some Japanese player which have yellow connection.

Dragon Ball Raging Blast online >>> Ninja Gaiden Lagfest 2 online

Team Ninja better make a patch or fix the server and make the online better, we can't continue to play lagfest all the time. i heard Tekken 6 was lagfest as well, but Namco did said they will patch the online soon in a few weeks to make it better, Team Ninja haven't said anything.
Violent Protest Thumbs Down Mad Angry
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, maybe it's easier to fix lag issues on a fighting game, since there are only 2 characters interacting with each other. In NGS2 you have multiple enemies at a time, which could mean a whole different issue regarding the way the netcode is programmed/has to be tweaked.

Vueguy wrote:
i like Momiji new costume the most, she's so beautiful in it.

Yeah, that's a very nice costume. I really don't like Ayane's ... not sure what they went for exactly. I don't like the whorish look she's getting as time gets by. Also doesn't help that her breasts keep getting insanely bigger.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Female Tengu

I was not hating on the costumes I was just making a joke to go with Take. I 100% agree with you. These costumes are just designed for a bit of fan service. Until I see something as perverted as DOAX Itagaki is the biggest pervert until further notice.

@ Vueguy

I'm so glad to hear these costumes giving the game a chance for you man. I can't complain at Ryu's. My understanding is even people who preordered the game missed out on the costume. This is just to give them a chance if they want it. I feel sorry for those who baught an ebay code though. I got it free. Yeah man wait and see what happens. I say some more gameplay is just around the corner. But I can't wait for the costumes. Momiji's imo is better than most her in game costumes. Its one of the best designs. As for Rachel its about time she was properly covered.

Edit: This is interesting. Apparently later in the week Hayashi will return to the playstation blog with a post about these costumes. Hopefully he will also have info on more dlc as well.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/11_13_09_03_58PM.htm
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased just because. Haven't actually played with any of them yet.
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Online still stinks though, and I'm not sure but it's possibly worse than it was before.

I couldn't play with most people yesterday. I was getting "connection lost" massage most of the time and if I did connect, it was a pathetic lagfest. Other online games work very well with internet connection... Oh, wait... There's one more lagfest... DOA4! What a coincidence! Laughing
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Take

I have played many games that lag not just by Team Ninja. When I first played Perfect Dark Zero that lagged online. As did Gears of War 2. Actually Gears of war 2 was practically unplayable online.

You have given me an idea though. I do have someone on my friends list who has a terrible Internet connection. I can show you how slow Sigma 2 can REALLY go.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course games lag, a lot. But it's clear that there's something wrong with the netcode of NGS2 because it lags too much (even the Japanese cry about this - I've got some messages from them about "TEH RAG" killing the game). Just look at Uncharted 2 - there's even more going on the screen, people voice chat while it's going on, and the game runs great. VF5 is also a good example of great coding - it features probably the best netcode seen in a fighting game yet.
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People:

We should voice our patch concerns on that PS Blog update this upcoming week, when Hayashe posts. Would be a great opportunity to get our ideas out.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good idea.

Remember, say we want the original's challenge. No cheap trick to replace it. No point in patching if they are replacing one cheap trick with another cheap trick.

I doubt this will work but its worth the try.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've been voicing our opinions that way for a long time and Hayashi NEVER responded to ANY blog comment. He's a douchbag and it's no use talking with him. Those blog posts are just a free PR for him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: