ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The Official "We Want Change" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone hear of any updates on the supposed DLC? It has been a while since Cyber's info share.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a problem with my game getting kicked out of single missions so I was told to contact a tecmo rep. Regarding the issue, he said that they are aware of it. I also asked if was a patch coming out, he said so far nothing, so being kicked out of. Psn.
That the lag is crazy. Was there lag like this for RE5? Bc 360 no lag and I played with people in japan. I tried to play with my friend and its crawling. Also F*****g Fiend Genshin. Is the cheesiest boss in MN3, he is more broken than 360's version, he teleports for each hit. WTH he needs to be fixed so he is balanced.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean RE on 360?

NG and RE using different networking models Wink

Quote:
Also F*****g Fiend Genshin. Is the cheesiest boss in MN3, he is more broken than 360's version, he teleports for each hit.

QFT

that's also the mainproblem with Genshin on UN2. He's so freakin random. The Kusari-gama still works very good against him but there just no way to use the weapon when the two others Genshins spaming you with kunais xD
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah freaking 3 genshins. Is just crazy, we get to him no hurt then guess what 2 of them teleport kick both me and my partner twice WTH
Evil Evil Evil
Need to be fixed, also the camera in the main game needs to be fixed on zed's fire level. The camere never foused on him once which made the fight a lot tedious than genshin on mn3. Patch need asap
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think NG needs an optional feature for focusing the camera on a single enemy. It would be useless on some normal fast moving enemies, of course (the game runs with 60fps, too) but some of the minibosses in the game are handled as normal enemies in certain fights resulting in having your whole screen covered with a single enemy lol. That's so annying sometimes. Rasetsu and Tengu in most cases (Master Ninja 01 or some story fights). You cant tell what's happening in these moments, especially if a second Rasetsu or other normal big enemies standing next to them. Your only chance is to stand still and turn the cam into the right position (the enemies have way to much time for taking advantage in this situation) or you have to move and turning the cam....which sometimes leaves you open for attacks (especially grabs).

You always have to turn the cam in such fights (even on the highest speed setting it's still too slow), making you fighting more with the camera in the game than your actual enemy.

This is one of the greatest problems of the "camera" I have with Ninja Gaiden.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with female tengu the camera wass suposed to be fixed. to me it worse than before, even on UN1 you cant see whound to to find o is attaking, even through out story i find my self running aroeund to find the bosses there is no set camera, which makes certain battles more difficult, and the Lag is Ridiculous. needs to be fixed i am talking about UN 2. every time its like NG2 staircase without the fun LOL
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suprisingly I don't have many problems with the camera. When issues like that happen I focus on dodging until I see my primary target. Once I see him I face him and use the right trigger (don't have ngs2) works fine for me each time. A lock on can help but what about when you get smothered by the bosses "groupies" while he's on the other side of the room. Again team ninja should give us the option, just as long as we don't have the devil may cry hopelessly reliant on lock on gameplay.
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO the camera in NG2 was more managable. U can swith from being locked on the boss, or be able tochange view to see the pawns. In NGS2 u have to run around to see the boss even in story mode zed is a pain because of the camera it won't stay focused on him. The enemies are easy the camera is the hard part.
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greiver829 wrote:
IMO the camera in NG2 was more managable. U can swith from being locked on the boss, or be able tochange view to see the pawns. In NGS2 u have to run around to see the boss even in story mode zed is a pain because of the camera it won't stay focused on him. The enemies are easy the camera is the hard part.

Yeah zedonius is cheap. I wished the camera zoomed out so we can see him and his groupies. Many times when he would call for backup I would automatically chalk it up as a loss.
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMOVE WALL RAPING Evil Evil Evil Evil
fix camera in UN1 missions (it always unlocked and alex and liz go off screen too much) and make zed's Life bar seen
Fix the Lagging issues it makes it hard to fight 3 genshins
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: