ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Oh man, did we went back in time or what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Oh man, did we went back in time or what? Reply with quote

After completing NGS2 all modes and 90% of the missions in Team Mission, and 2 impossible missions that was UN01&02, I thought I have play this game even before it were out.

I better hope for some better DLC soon or else I am selling NGS2 on ebay w/ nothing to do now.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lastly, I thought this game was easier and yet UN01 & UN02 and some MNM missions are damn hard as hell, way harder than any missions in NG2 provide to me.

I only have like very little achievements left in NG2, but in NGS2, trophies are damn hard to get and also the MNM and UN missions look impossible in some.

There better be some cool DLC out soon or else i m done w/ NGS2 as well as NG2 and then put on shelf and play other games.

Uncharted 2 is coming in 2 or 3 days so i won't be playing NGS2 much.

And then Dragon Ball Raging Blast is coming in November 10th as well which I am a long time fan of DBZ and I am getting it and have fun w/ long time DBZ fans as well.

I just hope NGS2 have some cool things to adds for fun.
I don't care if the DLZ cost money or not, just something fun to keep entertaining.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, bye bye Very Happy

Well NG is still a game for hardcore gamers. But you're right, the two UN mission are insane + MN 03 and 05 (cauz some bosses are too random here)

I think TN will patch this soon. It's just toooo hard.

Hard trophies in Sigma 2? The only real hard one is the gold trophy for completing every mission. All the others are simple but also boring (the chapter challenge trophies....UT spamming all the time *sigh*).
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
ok, bye bye Very Happy

Well NG is still a game for hardcore gamers. But you're right, the two UN mission are insane + MN 03 and 05 (cauz some bosses are too random here)

I think TN will patch this soon. It's just toooo hard.

Hard trophies in Sigma 2? The only real hard one is the gold trophy for completing every mission. All the others are simple but also boring (the chapter challenge trophies....UT spamming all the time *sigh*).

that's what i am talking about, UN01&02 are impossible, nobody in the world will get platinum even when NG3 come out.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet an Asian guy gets it.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringerofchaos888 wrote:
I bet an Asian guy gets it.

not in 10 years even after PS4 has already come out.
and i am asian, and my cousin was also, i would love to own those 2 missions, but as of now, i'll just said impossible.
90% of loosing while 10% win.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, me and my buddy finally finished Master Ninja 05.
Genshin was easy lol, the little trick with the lunar works great against him.
After that I spammed Elizebeth to death with Rachels UT and my buddy distracted her xD
But it was very close. We almost died Embarassed

In UN2, Team Ninja only have to replace the three fiend Genshins with three level 3 Genshins and the mission would be possible and one of my favourites, btw.

I hope they will patch UN1 and UN2 (and maybe UN3, too. So far the mission is just beatable because one statue always turns in the direction of the client in that mission. So its actually a lag glitch).
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
So, me and my buddy finally finished Master Ninja 05.
Genshin was easy lol, the little trick with the lunar works great against him.
After that I spammed Elizebeth to death with Rachels UT and my buddy distracted her xD
But it was very close. We almost died Embarassed

In UN2, Team Ninja only have to replace the three fiend Genshins with three level 3 Genshins and the mission would be possible and one of my favourites, btw.

I hope they will patch UN1 and UN2 (and maybe UN3, too. So far the mission is just beatable because one statue always turns in the direction of the client in that mission. So its actually a lag glitch).

i know the trick to beat UN05 w/ ease, me and my partner just spam UT Scythe and one distract them, but feel boring.
i once play w/ a guy on that mission, i don't know him, we almost beat them w/out spanning UT and with just skills, but man, we could have beat them if he didn't dies too much.
the 5th last fiend Ryu was almost dead, and my partner online didn't let me kill the fiend ryu becfiend Ryu stab counter him so bad.cause he want to take the karma lol, he already died like 4 times and he have very little health left and he went for the last kill lol.
if he let me kill the last Ryu, i would Styx Drop that last punk evil Ryu.

yeah for UN02, 3 regular Genshin would be much better hehe, i could infinity ID them all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: