ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The Official "We Want Change" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WeaN wrote:
I think it's a shame they didn't try to tie the playable characters' missions to the plot more. Especially Rachel's ... I mean, going through all the trouble of programming these new characters only to waste them in pointless side stories ?
Also, why didn't they make Sonia a playable character too ? She was already tied to the main story and there was room to stage a few levels revolving around her.
I'm not such a fan of the character, but since we have to endure her presence in the story anyway, this was a perfect chance to actually flesh her out a little more.

Online coop for Story Mode would have been sweet, too.

Good point dude, good point! Would have made a lot more sense with Sonia Exclamation Exclamation
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: greiver0829 PSN:greiver829

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTH Hayashi, Did you fix the damn camera Or freaking made it worse. fighting the brothers on MNM is ridiculous. and what with every f*****g grab is a kill. Why make extra characters stories harder than Ryu's? Man maybe we shouldn't have complained about the IS ninja. He fixes some of the old bosses and breaks the new ones. instead enemies spamming projectiles now they spam grabs. this needs to be fixed. also they seem to be invincible all the time almost impervious to pain, because when i hit them it tskes life but there are still able to attack like nothing is going on.

To add to that I want the OFF SCREEN GRABS to stop they were annoying . Get rid of those stupid ghost fish it was cool when they weren't main enemies you encountered in chapter five and and in some chests. They are a waste of time. I want to OT the water dragon why remove that? Tone down the AI on the girls levels. It almost feels like I am playing NG2 wheere you get punished for hitting someone. Plaeas fix enemies in ryus level can use that but not those girls they are a bit week. And what's with the enemies spawning with bosses automatically.
xFatal
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to have to re-do a chapter if PSN randomly decides to sign out lol also the dogs in this game annoy the hell out of me, especially on the harder difficulties... -_- KILL THEM OFF! damn dogs. They're honestly the only annoying enemies in this game to me, them and the bloody rocket people.
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't had that problem. Dogs are a joke compared to how they were in NG2. Lunar 360 with no chare kills them. Or 360 whit falcon talons put them away for good. Rockets don't really affect me until u reach MNM, zig zag and you will be fine.
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you compare Rachel to nobody, then she'd be cool." Laughing Quoting my cousin.
Just played NGS2...not impressed at all Confused . I don't have a PS3 so I had to wait till my cousin got back in town for the weekend with his PS3. He's already on Master Ninja and he's had it a little over a week. He already beat it on my NG2 for the Xbox so it really wasn't hard for him.

Anyway, NGS2 is considerably slower than NG2. I can't say it enough-I don't like Rachel. Although the camera does "conveniently" zoom into her crouch when she charges a UT on the elevator Cool . Would have rather had Joe (Ken Hayabusa back on NES-anybody wonder why they're no explanation for this Embarassed) The cpu steals my essence before I can absorb it to do a quick UT Evil , And the new "Joe" costume is crap. I know everybody wants something different. I'm not even gonna front, the Black Falcon is my favorite costume but there are times even when I said "why is his butt shiny" Embarassed So yes, Team Ninja gets cool points for tryin, even thought the suit sucks.

However, I am feeling the new blue and purple motif. Makes me think of water on the beach at night. But thats probably b/c I'm tired of seein the red Game Over screen of NG2.

Bet money that even person on this site is gonna bash me b/c I don't like their coveted Joe costume and think that NG2 is better than NGS2.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why everyone has problems fighting the Tengu guys on MNM? If you just mash buttons then these guys will punish you.

Same with Rasetsu. It is possible to beat Rasestsu without spamming UTs or getting counter grabbed all the time Razz
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What made them make grabs instant death they should remove that rule for team missions. And I want to be able to revive my partner as many times I want. They need to balance out the missions. They are basically same mission from NG2. DAMAGE IS RIDICULOUS ON team missions. And AI dies all the time
greiver829
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fix Ultimate Ninja Mode,
Remove the Grab kill ( hate when you reach the boss with full bar of health and then grab spam your dead) Even low level enemies have it.
Balance the mission more dont force me to use certain weapons or Characters to complete, I should be able to use anyone and be able to defeat them.
Weapon survival would be nice to, and let our bars regenenerate like in co-op mode.
Bio-metal costume
Toggle Blood or Mist ( dont choose for me )
Stop grab spam , we complained about IS spam only to be replaced by grab spam
Should be able to use AI on Any Level. And make it RE5 style commands like defend or attack.
Give me stairs like NG2 with many ninjas, I dont care about the slowdown it made like a bullet time affect.
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you're all e-mailing Tecmo about this like I did...
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barrikade wrote:
I hope you're all e-mailing Tecmo about this like I did...

I thought that's what your thread was for.
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, yes, I sent this thread to them multiple times. I just hope that other people did the same thing, since more SPAM means a greater chance they see it.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:
@Wanderfalke

As for the changes in NGS2 - god, this game has so many bugs, many from NGII... They didn't learn a thing. Just an example - I was stuck in the elevator in Rachel's mission. I had to reset the game. This is just pathetic.

What really irritates me is that NGS2 don't fix NGII problem - it merely throws them away. Like that tunnel bullsh1t from "The Heart of Darkness". Yes, the tunnel and that mole were crap but Hayashi didn't fix those things. He just throw them away. He's just running from problems and spamming boobs... :<

Once again, I agree with you sir. At this point all I'm hoping for is good DLC. There is no way they can fix everything in a patch. They had 16 months of extra time to make sure this game was completely set right. No way they can get the train back on the rails in a few weeks.

Gimme some good DLC to work with, but fix that co-op lag issue first.
superpj1
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure if they make a Gore DLC it would have a great success.
I would be the first one to buy it !!!
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Japanese Making of the Virals Doc

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-making-ninja-gaiden/57947
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that "shake" making of xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: