ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Wtf, Ultimate Ninja01 have Zed as well?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Wtf, Ultimate Ninja01 have Zed as well? Reply with quote

Damn it, I beat the stupid Alexei/Elizabet/Volf mix then Zed crash down killing me so fast lol hahaha.
i guess its impossible.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN&XBL - Demoskinos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No kidding. The Ultimate ninja missions have a way of crushing your hopes and dreams every time you play them.

"Hey beat the first impossible lineup of 50 bosses we threw at you?" Great heres 50 more! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why the description says "kill all 4! greater fiends" Wink
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:

i thought it was only them 3 lol, all i did pretty much was spam i-frame dodges and jump attacks w/ the Scythe a lot and take very long to beat them then annoying Zed turn and he kill me in just 1 grab and beat the crap out of the CPU.
its probably my 40 tries haha before i take them out, but like i said, Zed will come down and his crash stomp can kill u in 1 hit and both your AI partner very fast if u don't be careful.

i think someday we'll beat it for sure when the best players join force and spam jump Scythe attacks all the way. doesn't work against Zed thought cause he shoot fire balls.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vueguy wrote:
Female Tengu wrote:

i thought it was only them 3 lol, all i did pretty much was spam i-frame dodges and jump attacks w/ the Scythe a lot and take very long to beat them then annoying Zed turn and he kill me in just 1 grab and beat the crap out of the CPU.
its probably my 40 tries haha before i take them out, but like i said, Zed will come down and his crash stomp can kill u in 1 hit and both your AI partner very fast if u don't be careful.

i think someday we'll beat it for sure when the best players join force and spam jump Scythe attacks all the way. doesn't work against Zed thought cause he shoot fire balls.

Whoa... how did you get THAT far with just a CPU? My CPU dies like within seconds on anything above warrior. Confused
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoskinos wrote:
Vueguy wrote:
Female Tengu wrote:

Whoa... how did you get THAT far with just a CPU? My CPU dies like within seconds on anything above warrior. Confused

i was playing w/ my cousin, we both just spam the Scythe attack all the way, took us more than 2 hrs lol, but like i said, he's my cousin and we are the closest cousins cause his dad is my dad's big brother which is my uncle.
he doesn't live that far, only 2 or 3 miles away from me so yeah we have blu-tooth as well and we can talk in the phone as well.
we strategize and when we lose, we don't frustrate out and said "u suck, i am playing w/ another person."
i did said more its probably my 40th try or even more than 40, its take like more than 2 hrs lol, the best thing is just to dodges and dodges and wait for open cause 2 against 3 isn't really fair when they can kill us in 1 grab.
avoid grab and should be a bit fine.
anyway, yeah, it will be impossible, my cousin and me both suck at Zed especially his crash stomp.
even in storymode, he's still the most annoying boss.
i guess we'll try a new strategy next time, let 1 fight Zed 1 on 1, would be much helpful than 2 against Zed cause he'll shoot flames.
Genshin is fun.
after dying to Zed, i guess its impossible, 3 greater fiends then here come Zed lol, damn Team Ninja don't want us to have platinum or maybe they think that will keep us keep playing NGS2 for longer.
it has already kind of bore me now cause i hate 1 grab game over.
Team ninja better think of some patch or DLC to have some fun cause right now i don't think UN01 & UN02 is possible to beat.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNEW IT!

I've had a few more tries at this and the A.I is just not cutting it. So if I actually beat them you get trampled again Laughing
stavkor
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

Gamertag: PSN:stavkor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't yet reached this mission,but from what I hear it seems to be nerve racking.
Demoskinos
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stavkor wrote:
I haven't yet reached this mission,but from what I hear it seems to be nerve racking.

Haha bit of a understatement.... but yeah its rather nerve racking. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: