ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Hayashi Interview (Big suprise in the game?)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="neoryu"]
Takehaniyasubiko wrote:

People need to let these guys have their squabbles. NG is what we should really care about more, not defending a guy just because he comes along and makes ports to consoles that Itagaki's Team Ninja would not have.

Great contradictory statements here. Let them have their issues, and care about NG as fans... and you basically started out quoting and agreeing with a comment that Hayashi is an ass and defended Itagaki Laughing Since you basically countered everything I said, why didn't you just quote me instead of quoting what you think is the "truth"?

I'm not gonna dig into this, but the GameFAQs style post was something. +5 Razz
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to step in like this but...

Sigma (reguardless of how Rachel played) set a standard for extra playable characters. I don't care if I'm forced to play as them nor do I care about really who the character is. We all know Itagaki also had a lot to say about Rachel.

Its nice to see you have so much respect for him Take but I have a question. Why did he do it? Remove extra playable characters in NG2 altogether. This was not cool to the fans who enjoyed having a break from Ryu. Also Itagaki could have said: "This is how you make a playable character!" instead he ditched them.

Reguardless of how he felt about Sigma I disagree with him. Sigma introduced playable characters and Itagaki just dumped it. Hayashi's mistakes are obvious. His team removes things because he thinks they aren't needed. Yet Itagaki completely ignores what an installment does to a fan.
WeaN
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always felt Itagaki didn't care much about what the fans really wanted (at least MOST of the fans), and actually designed the games for himself. That's the impression most of his interviews left me with.
I'm not denying his skills and what he did to the DOA and NG series, but I'm really liking the direction taken by Hayashi. He makes mistakes, but at least he's also trying to please the fans. Ayane as a playable character was probably something that would have never happened under Itagaki.
Primeval_Demon
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ WeaN

You sum up everything I'm saying very well. Wink

Itagaki has done a lot but he seems to have this "do it my way" attitude. Thats what holds him back. People smacking Hayashi tend to forget Itagaki himself makes mistakes. Sigma 2 is a much more playable version (apart from this one grab and your dead BS). But it is a lot more fun despite the stupid mistakes Hayashi made. I still think removing the shurikens was stupid though.

But just don't forget Itagaki has YET TO LAUNCH a single game.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hayashi is why we get awesome co-op online.
Itagaki never give us that, even NG3 will not have online co-op if it make by Itagaki in the future.

I know for sure NG3 will have online again and maybe it will be even better when he introduce new characters into NG3.
Hayashi last blog point out that Sanji will be playable, but he was too young, so I guess Ng3 they will make him a teen like Ayane so he could be playable and then he might put Kasumi and Hayate playable and even 1 or 2 more new unknown characters as well.
Online mode would be much better.

Yo Primeval_Demon, have u beat MNM yet?
I did last night, well, the yeloow health bar make your PSN username yellow as well lol when you play online.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Vueguy. I haven't been playing the story much because I've been concerntrating on Momiji's DW costume. I have it now and atm I've nearly finished warrior. Then its on to mentor. I've been playing quite a few missions with the A.I though and it doesn't take much to get you down on MN/UN.

I have noticed you get trophies for getting master ninja rankings on difficulties. Just to check Vueguy, the MN trophy is silver isn't it? Because I'm under the impression the other gold is mastered the path of the master ninja.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primeval_Demon wrote:
Congratulations Vueguy. I haven't been playing the story much because I've been concerntrating on Momiji's DW costume. I have it now and atm I've nearly finished warrior. Then its on to mentor. I've been playing quite a few missions with the A.I though and it doesn't take much to get you down on MN/UN.

I have noticed you get trophies for getting master ninja rankings on difficulties. Just to check Vueguy, the MN trophy is silver isn't it? Because I'm under the impression the other gold is mastered the path of the master ninja.

yes the trophy for beating MNM is silver lol, damn it should be a gold trophy because we went through all the 1 grab game over mode.

i can believe NG2 and NGS2 have crap achievement and trophy for beating MNM.
NG2 u get a useless Ryu head gamer pic and 100 points, NGS2 u get a gold which is not even like gold instead its yellow and a silver trophy lol.

anyway, Momiji & Ayane chapters will be the hardest chapters in MNM that's all, not only that, but magic by the enemies also kill u in 1 or 2 hits as well.
well, i'll play some missions now.
if u pass those chapters then u're good.
wish u luck, Mentor was easy except MNM 1 grab game over.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: