ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Co-op Partner thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

today i played co-op w/ a friend and man we got no lag maybe because he has very high speed connection like me.
we got no lag and damn, we fought Ultimate Ninja 2 fiend Ryu and damn, we died it twice then the 3rd time we beat them and lol, i got 100% and he got 0% lol. he revive me once, i revive him once, but i kill both the fiend Ryu, he did damage them a lot as well. i have Enma Fang and when a fiend Ryu is about to died, i just smash him w/ the TRIANGLE and kill him, the 2nd fiend Ryu got Izuna Drop by my friend and he almost died then i smash him and he died and i got 100% and he got 0% because i killed both fiend Ryu and he kill none lol, and we just laugh so much and he said "wow, just wow, 0%."

and i forgot to record and save the clip and upload online.
next time i will, would be fun sharing video around the world.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: PSN: uHuRu85

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSN: uHuRu85

I'm mostly available late nights.
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completed team missions:

Acolyte: all
Warrior: all
Mentor: all but 05
Master Ninja: only 04
Ultimate Ninja: only 04 and 05

I could have completed mentor 05 but everytime I get to the two giant fiends everyone disconnects! the fvck happens with this game?! Also, I have no problems doing missions again if anyone needs help or anything like that.

PSN: Neders
US, Maryland. My internet is really fast, but with this game it just doesn't matter, you will have random amounts of lag honestly.

Also I have to make a point here... I tried Master Ninja 03 just for the hell of it and Alexei is so freaking hard that my partner (CPU) can't even survive a few SECONDS, while I dodge for forever. So let me ask you guys something then, a year or maybe 2 years from now, when the online activity in the game is dead how are new players that just bought the game supposed to get platinum trophy? I mean...no one to play online and the CPU can't live for even a min. It's already hard to find people skilled enough as it is..think about it.

Anyway, if you guys want to add me, I am willing to play for hours on end to beat this masochist stuff that Hayashi came up with.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN&XBL - Demoskinos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone here actually beaten Ultimate Ninja 2?

Seriously... tried this for three hours. We beat the Ratesu no damage at all.... then the Tengu again minimal damage... then obab. Yaaaay we beat it!....

NOPE! Three Fiend Genshins after all that? Are you serious? Shocked

If anyone has beaten this. Id be eternally grateful if you could help me out.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Seriously... tried this for three hours. We beat the Ratesu no damage at all.... then the Tengu again minimal damage... then obab. Yaaaay we beat it!....

NOPE! Three Fiend Genshins after all that? Are you serious?

What about UN 01?!?! I can't even freaking MOVE on that one! it is "Mission StGAMEOVER!!!" RIDICULOUS! On UN 02 I at least beat all the bosses and ONE of the Genshins.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neders wrote:
Quote:

NOPE! Three Fiend Genshins after all that? Are you serious?

What about UN 01?!?! I can't even freaking MOVE on that one! it is "Mission StGAMEOVER!!!" RIDICULOUS! On UN 02 I at least beat all the bosses and ONE of the Genshins.

Oh right... four greater fiends. Haven't tried that but it sounds crazy for sure.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demoskinos wrote:
Quote:
Oh right... four greater fiends. Haven't tried that but it sounds crazy for sure.

It's actually 3, Volf, Alexei and Elizebet. I beat the mission on sigma 1 where you have to fight Doku, Alma and Marbus all at the same time but this one.....I am tempted to say it is impossible to complete unless someone finds some glitch or trick.

I just tried for 2 hours and the only thing I did was remove about 20% of Volf's hp.

Hayashi went too far, even for Ninja Gaiden. I have beaten all NG, even the NES ones, but this is ridiculous.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neders wrote:
Demoskinos wrote:
Quote:

It's actually 3, Volf, Alexei and Elizebet. I beat the mission on sigma 1 where you have to fight Doku, Alma and Marbus all at the same time but this one.....I am tempted to say it is impossible to complete unless someone finds some glitch or trick.

I just tried for 2 hours and the only thing I did was remove about 20% of Volf's hp.

Hayashi went too far, even for Ninja Gaiden. I have beaten all NG, even the NES ones, but this is ridiculous.

Ah... I was under the impression Zed was in there too. Probally a good thing he isn't. Hes the one I have the most trouble with. I can take out Alexei and Elezibet and Volf individually without a problem with the lunar however I do suspect all at once is a big problem. If you wanna give that or any other missions a try add me PSN is Demoskinos.

Im fairly decent I can roll on MNM. And I'd be willing to bang away at a mission for a few hours if I have the time.

I'd like to platnium this so I sure would need a partner.

Still need to beat the last two Mentors too. Mad Everyone always D/C's~!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: