ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Team Missions help and questions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Team Missions help and questions Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I've been lurking here for about a month or so only reading the forums, never posting anything...but I decided to try and become a member and talk about NGS2 and any other NG games that might be coming out and whatnot.

Anyway, I would like to help people with team missions and get some help too. The only reason why I didn't just post on the co-op thread is because I want to get a little bit more in-depth:

I completed team missions:

Acolyte: all
Warrior: all
Mentor: all but 05
Master Ninja: only 04
Ultimate Ninja: only 04 and 05

PSN: Neders

I could have completed mentor 05 but everytime I get to the two giant fiends everyone disconnects! the fvck happens with this game?!

Also I have to make a point here... I tried Master Ninja 03 just for crap and giggles and Alexei is so fvck hard that my partner (CPU) can't even survive a few SECONDS, while I dodge for forever. So let me ask you guys something then, a year or maybe 2 years from now, when the online activity in the game is dead how are new players that just bought the game supposed to get platinum trophy? I mean...no one to play online and the CPU can't live for even a min. It's already hard to find people skilled enough as it is..think about it.

Anyway, if you guys want to add me, I am willing to play for hours on end to beat this masochist stuff that Hayashi came up with.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can add me: barrage23. You be my second friend but I need help with strategy. I can't go in there with no master or ultimate ninja mission beaten and expected win. I need to know what you did to beat those hard ass mission. I will tried to make time.
Neders
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Neders

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add you. And don't worry about the strategy, if you have a headset we can try to talk before the mission and try to come up with something that could work. Keep in mind though for the MN ones and UN there will be a LOT OF RETRYING. I play with people that die twice and quit...they will NEVER beat it that way.
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN&XBL - Demoskinos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neders wrote:
I'll add you. And don't worry about the strategy, if you have a headset we can try to talk before the mission and try to come up with something that could work. Keep in mind though for the MN ones and UN there will be a LOT OF RETRYING. I play with people that die twice and quit...they will NEVER beat it that way.

I'd be down. Tags Demoskinos.

And yeah same happens to me... with Mentor 5 everyone D/C's then I make a failed attempt with the CPU that lasts all of 10 seconds. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the sake of sparing people confusion, I'm locking this since it's essentially a coop partner thread. There is another one of those right below this. This isn't a busy enough board to require multiple threads for the same thing, guys. On that note, if you have a fast enough connection, you can add me too.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: