ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

The Official "We Want Change" Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: The Official "We Want Change" Thread Reply with quote

Hayashi said he'd be listening to user feedback on NGS2, and the fact that TN will be bringing DLC means they can also make a small patch. I figure they owe us after how Ninja Gaiden 2 was handled. So, I've decided to compile a list of updates we'd like. Consider that each update request must be realistic, so you can't, for example, ask for gore to be brought back. I doubt they'd do that, period. Let's also do our best not to overwhelm Team Ninja, as we cannot expect them to devote all their time to patching NGS2. Feel free to list what changes you may like. The patch ideas are things I've gathered from various forums and people, and there seems to be a consensus that these certain things should be changed. Two important things to note:

1. Please note that this is NOT a thread bashing on NGS2. I am a HUGE NG fan and want the franchise to be successful. This is merely to get the attention of Hayashi and TN since Ninja Fortress is the official fansite of NG.

2. Please do not post anything AGAINST making a game update/patch. The reason for this is I may need to use this thread as future reference. I will ask mods to delete individual posts. If you oppose change then kindly make a separate thread. But keep in mind that the changes I and others have suggested would not compromise ANYTHING in NGS2 that already exists.

Official List:
1. Make Joe outfit available on PSN
2. Costume colorswaps
3. De-equip projectile weapons
5. XMB music support

I will edit this post accordingly. You will note that ideas 1-3 are very minor, and I cannot imagine they'd take that long to do anyway. I also think TN will eventually make the Joe outfit available as premium DLC, but we'll see.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The Official "We Want Change" Thread Reply with quote

Barrikade wrote:
Hayashi said he'd be listening to user feedback on NGS2, and the fact that TN will be bringing DLC means they can also make a small patch. I figure they owe us after how Ninja Gaiden 2 was handled. So, I've decided to compile a list of updates we'd like. Consider that each update request must be realistic, so you can't, for example, ask for gore to be brought back. I doubt they'd do that, period. Let's also do our best not to overwhelm Team Ninja, as we cannot expect them to devote all their time to patching NGS2. Feel free to list what changes you may like. The patch ideas are things I've gathered from various forums and people, and there seems to be a consensus that these certain things should be changed. Two important things to note:

1. Please note that this is NOT a thread bashing on NGS2. I am a HUGE NG fan and want the franchise to be successful. This is merely to get the attention of Hayashi and TN since Ninja Fortress is the official fansite of NG.

2. Please do not post anything AGAINST making a game update/patch. The reason for this is I may need to use this thread as future reference. I will ask mods to delete individual posts. If you oppose change then kindly make a separate thread. But keep in mind that the changes I and others have suggested would not compromise ANYTHING in NGS2 that already exists.

Official List:
1. Make Joe outfit available on PSN
2. Costume colorswaps
3. De-equip projectile weapons
5. XMB music support

I will edit this post accordingly. You will note that ideas 1-3 are very minor, and I cannot imagine they'd take that long to do anyway. I also think TN will eventually make the Joe outfit available as premium DLC, but we'll see.

good stuffs so far, but i found the bow very useful, i can chain combos w/ the bow and shurikens hehehe.
anyway, yeah we should have option to dequip it too.

and we should get the Windmill Shuriken and Incendiary Shuriken and Smoke Bomb back lol.
and more type of arrows like in NGS, explosive arrow, etc.

yeah, costumes color swap would be awesome as well.

Ryuken ~ white/green/black/gold/blue(default)
Fiend ~ green/gold/black/white/purple(default)
Joe ~ green/red/gold/black/white(default)
Ashtar ~ black/white/green/blue/red(default)
DW ~ gold/black/reddish/purple/light-blue(default)
Falcon ~ gold/white/blue/stripes/black(default)

and a new costume like the ninja in my avatar.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did Ninja fortress become the Official Ninja gaiden website?

In the end this is all wishful thinking.
I don't think Team ninja is searching the endless void of the internet for constructive criticism.
uHuRu85
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: PSN: uHuRu85

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all I want, is Single Player Missions.

I want to fight 3 Fiend Ryus all by myself. Surprised
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give us back Ryu's Incendiary Shuriken and Windmill Shuriken.
I got a lot more requests, but if they just do THIS ONE feat, I'll at least trust their words of "listening to fan feedback" more.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can remove the Joe outfit from the list.
Just because they dont release it on PSN first doesnt mean it won't happen.

ANY game that had pre-order DLC has always been given a timeline to later on show up on PSN, ANY game.

Wolverine, NG2, Batman...etc. alot of games.

One thing they should do is to make more clothing outfits, no armor, no tights, more loose clothings kind of like Final Fantasy or Cloud Strife or Vincent Valentine. More typical fantasy regular clothings.
I am sick of looking at tights seriously, except Ashtar.

They don't need colorswap either, its not crucal.
What they need is to make whatever outfit you pick the afterimage changes to that outfit.

For example if your outift has alot of white in there, they should add blue, if its very black they should add white...etc. like NG1.

Single player Mission Mode, now I am 99% sure that they will release Survival Mission like NGS and NG2 as a DLC, but I just want to make sure it really happens!
I want to play solo, have that typical NG solo missions with no partner, and also have the option to pick any of the girls if I want to with various levels and enemies.

I would love to see Momiji with a katana.

My ultimate requests is, Joe Hayabusa playable. He got his own style, his own Izuna Drop move, his own outfit, his own awesome sword. They should just give him some moves and release him as a DLC for mission mode, I would LOVE that.
And custom music, I really want that.

And then I want to be able to upload my videos through PS3 to youtube like how Ubisoft does it with HAWX, that would be great.

Gore option.

Thats it really.

The official and stuff that really is needed is simple...custom music, single player mission mode including Survival Mission such as Speed Master and Weapon Master like NGS, and Joe Hayabusa! Those are the only things that is on top of the list for me.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the topic starter said, there's no use in spamming request. If there's a patch with at least ONE feature that is being requested, I would consider that a big success.

Anyway, I would add this to the list:

IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS SUPPORT ALONGSIDE IN-GAME MUSIC SUPPORT (AT LEAST IN CO-OP MODE).

Sath is also right about the support for youtube uploading. Many PS3 games have it. It's crazy that NGS2 has a cinema mode and still doesn't feature that.

Basically, I think they should utilize PS3 firmware features (in-game music, in-game screenshots, youtube uploading) and allow us to de-equip projectile weapons. That's what I want from them as a patch.

They can add a hell a lot of things as a DLC but that's another story.

EDIT: One more thing I've just realized. They should add ninpo icons to the health bar since it's really stupid now without any indication of what ninpo is equipped. This is a small matter but they really should look into this just to make the health bar more stylish.

Last edited by Takehaniyasubiko on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Barrikade
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringerofchaos888 wrote:

I was browsing Tecmo Games looking for a contact e-mail, and Ninja Fortress was listed as the official NG fansite under their "Community" tab.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

single player DLC for the girls and Ryu as well. As weapons for both the girls and even Ryu, new characters for Team missions or even new characters for single player, the WMS and IS need to come back something that should be in the game any way

there’s allot of thing that need changing and that need changing back but this isn’t the tread for that,
maybe ill make a tread called “what needs to be done for NG3”
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:

there’s allot of thing that need changing and that need changing back but this isn’t the tread for that,
maybe ill make a tread called “what needs to be done for NG3”

This is strictly for NGS2, because I think NG3 is far off. We can't say what needs to be changed because we've heard nothing other than the whole "SURPRISE". If anything, TN will be listening to NGS2 feedback when they make NG3.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...or a patch for NGS2.
uHuRu85
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: PSN: uHuRu85

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barrikade wrote:
Bringerofchaos888 wrote:

I was browsing Tecmo Games looking for a contact e-mail, and Ninja Fortress was listed as the official NG fansite under their "Community" tab.

Shocked

impressive. I never knew that. Kudos to the owner of this site. I guess this is now my new home for anything NG. I hate Gamefaqs. I've been looking for a decent site for ages, so glad I found this one. also, Iberian's ain't bad though.
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iberian's comes off as a bunch of elitists in a treehouse. They also don't approve new members. I actually registered a couple of years ago, but they never approved me. Kinda funny considering my connections and history with the franchise, but it doesn't bother me any. This site is cleaner and more accessible, anyway.

Wonder how Ninja Fortress got that spot, though? Cool
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this and thought you guys might want to have a look. Its regarding custom soundtracks for PS3.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=375774
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God I sooooooooooo freaking want that feature for NGS2, thats the MAIN request I have for this game!
Hayashi please add this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: