ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Previews & Reviews
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muramasa is too old, NG2 upgrade weapon system is awesome, but not true, he's too old, he can't make your sword max level at one sitting or make all your weapons max lvl.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats funny with what Vueguy said about Murasama being old is that once you reach a statue at one point he says that his hands arent as strong as it used to be Razz
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I donít get how the NGS2 weapon upgrade system is like NG1 if anything NG2 is more like NG1
NG1 allowed you to upgrade any weapon at any time as long as you have the money and yes i know you couldnít max it out
So the only different with NG2 is that you could max it out any time
and in NGS2 you can only upgrade 1 weapon once per level and still you canít max it out, and it doesnít even cost anything so what you supposed to do with the essence thereís enough items around and you donít have to by much, and in NG,NGB,NGS and NG2 you would kill enemies to get essence to upgrade weapons but now there no point, i could see people just running past all the enemies.
so this is completely different then NG1 the only thing this and NG1 has in comment is not allowing you to max the weapon

i like that you can perform the Izuna Drop with the weapon at level 1 its Ryuís trade mark move he does it without weapons, in the demo there was no Izuna for the Kusari-gama is it in the full game?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamespot video review - 8.5
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/ninjagaidensigma2/video/6230781/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-video-review?hd=1

I thought he covered everything with the changes as a non hardcore NG fan, pretty nice score.

NG2 got 8.0 Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: