ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Who's buying NGS2?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Still buying NGS2 or cancel your pre-order already?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 15 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wait till price drop between $40 to $50
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wait till price drop between $30 to $40
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wait till price drop between $30 below
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Don't know, can't decide
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:
Quote:
Well you should go and buy it too then.

I'm waiting for my usual shop to dispatch it.

Slickcat can be busy becasue the acedemical years kicks in in a few days but I'm sure he'll find the time to shake some boobs (!?).

As much as I joke about the breast shaking, he just cant laugh at it as much as I do, so no, it will definitely be the 3 fiend Ryu fight and outfits and just a more polished game he is looking forwards to, and as me NEW music tracks!.
And the obvious, online co-op for some epic music tracks from NG and just go wild Very Happy

But yeah he will probably find some time, if his nearest place has it of course.
neoryu
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
It's a cosmetic thing on the latter point. Would it have been nice to have the option? Sure. Does it alter gameplay in ANY WAY? Nah. As for removing the two weapons, I'll be the first to admit both had their uses and I loved the Windmill shuriken. But seeing as I can't personally change the fact that they are gone, I also won't lose sleep over it.

So your basically saying just bend over and take it from Tecmo? And you're saying it to the people who bought the first game at full price, when this is just a port of that game with some changes they may not agree with. I have to admit being a bit apprehensive about the logic there, CyberEvil.

I'm on the fence about this game right now. But I say that as someone who owns and loves NG2 for its brutality and challenge. Anyone who is PS3 only should definitely buy this.
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah I live in Katowice. I dont see stuff out here. the game has to be hyped. Like Infamous , POP, Uncharted 2 for it to arrive here on time. So basically I ll be waiting a bit longer
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neoryu wrote:
CyberEvil wrote:
It's a cosmetic thing on the latter point. Would it have been nice to have the option? Sure. Does it alter gameplay in ANY WAY? Nah. As for removing the two weapons, I'll be the first to admit both had their uses and I loved the Windmill shuriken. But seeing as I can't personally change the fact that they are gone, I also won't lose sleep over it.

So your basically saying just bend over and take it from Tecmo? And you're saying it to the people who bought the first game at full price, when this is just a port of that game with some changes they may not agree with. I have to admit being a bit apprehensive about the logic there, CyberEvil.

I'm on the fence about this game right now. But I say that as someone who owns and loves NG2 for its brutality and challenge. Anyone who is PS3 only should definitely buy this.

You're being juvenile. My point was that it is not something you can affect in any way. You learn to live with things you can't change or it drives you nuts. Also, I'm also someone who paid full price for the original. Don't blow things out of proportion.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:

You're being juvenile. My point was that it is not something you can affect in any way. You learn to live with things you can't change or it drives you nuts. Also, I'm also someone who paid full price for the original. Don't blow things out of proportion.

I wasn't blowing things out of proportion at all. Razz I think you understand what I meant. Most people will do a bit of research before buying a game that consists of roughly 65 to 85% of the same content for full price again.

It's as if some people are supposed to just be silent and agree with every choice Tecmo has made with this game, even if they may not agree with every decision they reached when putting this game together. I don't work for Tecmo, so I have no reason to just blindly give them or any other company my money without doing some research first.

It does not matter though. I didn't bother voting in the poll, but I've already decided to wait for Sigma 2 to hit $19.99 someday. It's the first NG game I won't be buying on release day. I sincerely wish everyone here the best and I hope everyone here enjoys the game. Smile
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neoryu wrote:
CyberEvil wrote:

I wasn't blowing things out of proportion at all. Razz I think you understand what I meant. Most people will do a bit of research before buying a game that consists of roughly 65 to 85% of the same content for full price again.

It's as if some people are supposed to just be silent and agree with every choice Tecmo has made with this game, even if they may not agree with every decision they reached when putting this game together. I don't work for Tecmo, so I have no reason to just blindly give them or any other company my money without doing some research first.

It does not matter though. I didn't bother voting in the poll, but I've already decided to wait for Sigma 2 to hit $19.99 someday. It's the first NG game I won't be buying on release day. I sincerely wish everyone here the best and I hope everyone here enjoys the game. Smile

yeah, but NGS2 is still better than most games out there that are $60 price tag such as Ultimate Alliance 2, Halo 3: ODST.
many games that will come out soon that u were not interest in them will be $60 as well.

lastly, nobody is forcing u to pay full price, its your money, u can do whatever u want, just wait till price drop and stop whining about the $60.

if u still have NG2 then play NG2.
NGS2 is just NG2 on PS3 instead of X360.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NGS2 was meant primarily for the PS3 only crowd. I shouldn't need to clarify why that's relevant.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't get it till October 17-19.

I'm gonna be so behind. ._.
Kage
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: Xbox:Deathnote SG PSN:DeathnoteSG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Singapore, whether it is normal or CE edition, there will be a free NG pencil case. Smile
I got the pencil case.

PSN ID: DeathnoteSG
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
NGS2 was meant primarily for the PS3 only crowd. I shouldn't need to clarify why that's relevant.

Been saying so many times.
This is the sequal to Ninja Gaiden SIGMA and is for PS3 ONLY crowd, not for PS3/360 owners who bought NG2.
There is a reason why its called Sigma 2.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is the sequal to Ninja Gaiden SIGMA and is for PS3 ONLY crowd, not for PS3/360 owners who bought NG2.
There is a reason why its called Sigma 2.

That's in theory. In practice most Sigma 1-2 players are Xbox's NG players.
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The intent is there, though. For people double-dipping, comparisons are going to be made all over the place, but while their opinion is just as important, it's also slightly skewed. Same concept as a Director's Cut DVD really. People who bought the first DVD will but the new version for the new content but be miffed at changes to UI and content. It's the way of things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: