ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

I guess NGS will remain the best NG ever ever!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  

NGB/S > NG2/NGS2
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: I guess NGS will remain the best NG ever ever! Reply with quote

NG2 was brutal and have awesome fast gameplay, but lack some things I think that would have made it a better game.
-bad camera
-glitches
-freezes
-slowdown
-no roll for Ryu to dodges attacks and Ryu can't do back-flip dodge anymore
-lack of contents
-585p which look worst than NGS

Now NGS2 look better but since we haven't got the game, i'll just list what's the bad i heard.
-no more UT for projectile weapons
-no more Windmill Shuriken and Incendiary Shuriken
-purple mist, doesn't bother me much but still look bad compare to NGS little gore
-will always have the bow or cannon on his back forever, seen like u can't unequipped it (damn, in the trailer we saw Ryu don't have the bow in his back, but damn wtf in the game have Ryu carrying a bow forever for what?)

More will be adds when i get NGS2, and if i feel its boring, i am selling it off.
NGS will remain the best NG game for me.
also NGS still have way better graphic because i play it on HDTv and i saw NGS just look way better. also NGS Ryu model falcon costume look way better as well. NGS has no screen tearing like NGS2 which have double the screen tearing than NG2 which have like 5% and NGS2 have like 10%, NGS have ZERO% screen tearing.

Last edited by Vueguy on Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NGB/S all over. Just the fact that you have open-world setting kills NG2/NGS2 with its NES-era level 1-level 2 design.

Last edited by Takehaniyasubiko on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will say NGS is better for one reason, and this is a passion of mine.

Old settings, old atmosphere.

Hayabusa village, burning temple, amazing oriental music that fits these settings extremely well, thats what I like alot, thats hwy I prefer it.

NG2/S2 has alot of faster pace, there is no slower atmospheric mood like it was in NGS.
Only thing I can think of making it so is using my own music over the original and playing mission mode and such in daylight Hayabusa village with a traditional ninja outfit or demonic like such as Ashtar fighting ninjas and fiends.

I would love to see a similair burning temple from Survival Mode/SP level from NGS to NGS2, but unfortunetly, there is only one I can think of, and thats where you first counter Genshin.

But yeah, NG1 is definitely better for its pacing and such, but combat, no, not anymore.
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NGII/NGSII

The cutscenes/successive & better graphics.
Demoskinos
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: PSN&XBL - Demoskinos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fairly torn.... Im really loving NGS2 however NGB is still the tops of the series in my eyes. NGS is great... but there are a few things that hayashi changed that make me still like NGB better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: