ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Demo impressions! (EU/US demo is up! *EU uncensored!*)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was responding to a rather baseless assumption by someone who's been borderline trolling for some time now, so I'd say he's alright. As long as everyone shifts focus, things can get back to normal, if not, there's a reason Keylay and I had that talk last night, and a reason why you are now a mod, Sath. Well, me too, but yeah.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.
I mean NF is pretty friendly place, but now the only person I see is spamming his harsh negativities is Takehaniyasubiko. If you want to say something say it in good manners.

Some threads being made and posts being in wrong sections are easy to fix, but other than that, not much MOD going on here, pretty nice place.
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Sath's right. I just edited the more hostile parts; the ones about sales.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSX2, you're the who need a check here, just like you're the one who's putting words in people's mouth. I never said I'm rooting for the game to sell bad. I said I fear it will. You can't see the difference? You're smart enough to analyze games techs but you can't read simple posts with understanding? That's called bad will. You choose to find bad things in my posts and find them but only in your head because my post are absolutely free of what you're implying.

As for Platinum Games. You're once again defending TN with arguments that have no meaning in the context of their sells. Consumers will not care if TN had a "bigger company" support or not. They will not think about how hard it was for them to change the outdated engine etc. They will just pass on it seeing it as an inferior to other games.

I don't know why there's so much negative energy for me. I don't write that many negative things and I never attack first. It looks as if this place is just full of oversensitive fans. Surprised

Last edited by Takehaniyasubiko on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
I understand.
But this is TN's third next gen game, you would expect them to know by now how to optimize the engine better if the first 2 didn't quite cut it.

But as I said, I hope NG3 is better made, in general.

But I for one didn't care much for the screentearing or framerate, I had fun.

The screentearing is there, but I don't mind it that much, its mostly on vast front views, atleast thats what I get when I play the demo.
Framerate, only when there is too much effects like by the sakura trees and before the buddah fight, especially with all the soldiers with their bullets and rockets.

This only their second try with a next gen engine (DOA4 and the 360 games have used the DOA2 engine)...and Sigma 1 was only really a half try. Give 'em a break...there is games with FAR bigger budgets that haven't figured out how to remove screen tearing.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja of Chaos, well I am no tech guy as I mentioned, and I dont know what engine went into what game, but they need to fix this, soon I hope.
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Ninja of Chaos, well I am no tech guy as I mentioned, and I dont know what engine went into what game, but they need to fix this, soon I hope.

of course they do. and I hope that in NG3 it is gone. But as it stands, we will just have to deal with whatever amount there is in NGS2. It's not a deal breaker, it just makes the game feel a bit less polished.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
Sath wrote:

of course they do. and I hope that in NG3 it is gone. But as it stands, we will just have to deal with whatever amount there is in NGS2. It's not a deal breaker, it just makes the game feel a bit less polished.

Agreed.
gulliver49
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got the demo and it was pretty good. I don't see why we can't unequip the bow. What happened to slick and stylish? Rolling Eyes

Ayane rocks! I was skeptical at first but she handles very well.

MN was not too bad. But that's probably because we are given Lv.3 weapons.

There is still slowdown and random loading screens so it's not like this is any better than NG2 sadly.

Does anyone else have problems preforming the XX>XX move with Ayane? She keeps doing the XXXX Mad

Whatever blood there is looks like Grape jelly Rolling Eyes

The purple mist still is horrible IMO
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: