ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NGS2 and NG2 comparison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Chapter challenge considering the girls chapters are short and just has one chapter overall.
They NEED to have the typical single player mission mode, that is what us NG fans want, single player mission modes with alot of variety in them.

And the fiend Ryu's, wow!

Cool that we got to see Ayane's awesome NG1 outfit, I LOVE it, wish the hood could fall back if you get hit and fall to the ground once, like Jin Kazama in Tekken 5.

I hope this "sharing" videos can also be upload directly to a friend through the friendlist.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be an awesome costume fro Momiji I guess, but I don't think it will happen.

We'll just see if the characters still have some other costumes left to be reveal or as DLC, but Hayashi gamestop interview, he did mention they were having some thought about it.
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DW sucks Laughing

Sath wrote:
I don't like Chapter challenge considering the girls chapters are short and just has one chapter overall.
They NEED to have the typical single player mission mode, that is what us NG fans want, single player mission modes with alot of variety in them.

And the fiend Ryu's, wow!

Cool that we got to see Ayane's awesome NG1 outfit, I LOVE it, wish the hood could fall back if you get hit and fall to the ground once, like Jin Kazama in Tekken 5.

I hope this "sharing" videos can also be upload directly to a friend through the friendlist.

Not all NG players are fans of the story or even the characters.

I know alot of people playing this game only because of the combat system and the leaderboards. In this case, the chapter challenge mode makes Sigma 2 even more interesting for competitive players Smile
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Challenge suck, there I said it.
Whats the point of that when the girls chapters are just one and short.
If they added the typical single player mission mode then thats good.
Vueguy
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: Vuezero PSN: Vueguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
DW sucks Laughing

Not all NG players are fans of the story or even the characters.

I know alot of people playing this game only because of the combat system and the leaderboards. In this case, the chapter challenge mode makes Sigma 2 even more interesting for competitive players Smile

Dynasty Warriors deson't suck until NG 3D exist.
And it never suck to many people, only some, look at how much Orochi Warriors Z soldl in Japan compare to NG2 sold in Japan. OWZ sold like 270K and NG2 sold like 55K.

EU and US want OWZ, but Koei cancel it, but we didn't care much.
if the Dynasty Warriors series suck then how come Koei is still going strong these days?

their games might be boring to u, but not to many people out there who have different taste of gaming than u.
different people have different taste or liking about video games. its like people have different parent who give them birth, people don't share the same heart, u may not like it and said its suck, some people said its awesome, some people said NG suck, u said its awesome.
yeah DW suck for u, but it doesn't suck for everyone.
NG suck for some people, but doesn't suck for u.
Wave

and yes i like the chapter challenge, many people want that in NG2, but we never get it. Team Ninja heard the call and give us that.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chapter challenge DOES suck. Mission mode would be so much better. 50 missions and an Eternal Legend mission would be so damn welcomed! Mission Editor would be even greater!
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rytango wrote:
chapter challenge DOES suck.

Are you kidding me? I'm looking forward to that more than co-op. If they would only patch NGS with a similar option, I'd be in heaven.
neoryu
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:

I'm just really sad that so many people here seem to be owed by the moment of a new (an old new but whatever) NG game coming out and don't see how many thing have gone terribly wrong in TN and with NGS2 itself.

Now this I agree with. I doubt NGS2 would evem have any of the goodness people are expecting from it if Itagaki and his minions had not made it first. Same thing goes for NGS1. Hayashi's Team is rehashing some already complete games but tweaking, adding toppings on to them, and taking things out. When they make a new game from scratch, we will see how well they hold up. It's hard to recognize or accept when a turning point has been reached in a beloved franchise. Look at Sonic now, the MegaMan series, and Castlevania. Things change for better or for worse. Nothing ever stays the same.
neoryu
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSX2 wrote:
rytango wrote:
chapter challenge DOES suck.

Are you kidding me? I'm looking forward to that more than co-op. If they would only patch NGS with a similar option, I'd be in heaven.

So am I. Razz A true level select like in the TGS07 NG2 trailer. I made my own level select for NG2 with memory card manual saves on MN chapters in Successive Play. Talk about no frills hardcore gaming that's quick and to the point. We get this straight out of the box with NGS2. Of course, I understand where Sath is coming from. But I'm in this for Ryu only, so I don't care that the girls are underdeveloped with one chapter each since I won't be playing them. I wanted chapter select for Ryu, don't care about anyone else.
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dream version of chapter challenge would have every playable character as an option.

For girls they just could remove the cutscene, because one chapter is just bogus.

I understand Ryu's supposed to be the focus, but what was the point of making them playable for only one chapter?
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:
......and don't see how many thing have gone terribly wrong in TN and with NGS2 itself.

So you've played the final NGS2 and spent some time with future iterations of the current TN games that you can see that thing have gone horribly wrong? Cool. Why aren't you providing us with more information exactly? Rolling Eyes

You're almost like the comic book guy of the forum now Razz
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'll give you a rare limited addition Spider man comic book if you don't close it.
rytango
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compared to a Mission Mode like NGB? Yeah, I still think it sucks considering I didn't really enjoy much of NG2's chapters to begin with. The traveling, platforming...ugh. Lemme just get to the fighting. Granted I'm not saying that Co-op is any better given that you share a good portion of what they give you and they are rather short, but a solo mission/survival mode would be awesome.

Neoryu, your posting style seems familiar as are your comments. Ever frequent Gamefaqs and IW?
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Chapter Challenge suck, there I said it.
Whats the point of that when the girls chapters are just one and short.
If they added the typical single player mission mode then thats good.

But chapter challenge isnt just about the girls, Sath.

It's just a mode where you can repeat your favourite chapters.

And if you want to show somethig to someone, this mode comes also in handy.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, but I want to play as Ayane or Momiji ALONE as a mission with various enemies coming in waves all the time, not to play it as a chapter with the same level or team mission.

No, they should add single player mission mode as well, if its like DLC, I will buy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: