ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Final Trailer revealed!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barrage23
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so what weapon will kasumi use if she was in ninja gaiden?
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her tanto sword, most likely.
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackNinja9 wrote:
Hayate looks very "normal" and boring.

And here I thought I was the only one who felt this way

I dont see whats so special about this character he looks so average.
But who knows maybe thats what makes him so special
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah he's pretty average, though that is a nice pic. I honestly think he was cooler when he was Ein.
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He blows up a blimp with an arrow. Ryu only takes down a helicopter. So I would say if they ever make an Archery Gaiden, Hayate should star.

Just my opinion, of course.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackNinja9 wrote:
Kasumi is cool and she's my 2nd best character, behind ryu of course, but she already has her own game. I'm a little salty ryu has to share the spotlight but at least its ayane. Hayate looks very "normal" and boring. Anyway if Kasumi shows up Ayane will be distracted b/c she's honor bound to kill her, and ryu would be distracted b/c he's honor bound to protect Kasumi. So it'll turn into ryu and kasumi vs hayate and ayane with momiji and rachel left to save the world. Yeah, we know that ain't happenin.
Dude i think you’re getting your time line mixed up, to be honest with you im not too clear on the time line my self
But if NG takes place before DOA1 then Ayane doesn’t want to kill Kasumi yes she might not like her but i don’t think she want to kill her and any way the order to kill Kasumi came from Ganra,
And if NG takes place before DOA2 which i think it does, well then Ayanes already taken out the time form killing Kasumi to run around for Muri and Joe and i think saving the world is more important than sibling rivalry, and plus Ayane does seem to listen to what Ryu says so she could just leave a side killing Kasumi during the time she’s helping Ryu,
Just in case NG takes place after DOA4 (which we all know it doesn’t) at the end of DOA4 Ayane stops Kasumi form entering the explosion which marks the end of Ayane hunting Kasumi

Now Ayane wanting to kill Kasumi in general doesn’t happen as well, Ayane has had several chances to kill Kasumi the biggest being in DOA3 where Ayane beats Kasumi and the leaves her and says
“i can’t let you have this one ”
Which refers to Kasumi killing Ayane’s real dad and she doesn’t want Kasumi to kill Genra cos she wants to do it herself,

I don’t think that Ayane could ever kill Kasumi not that she hasn’t got the skills to cos if anyone can take a blade to the innocence that is Kasumi it would be Ayane, but i don’t think that she would ever get down to killing her the opening to DOAU2 being a big part of why not as well as Kasumi being Hayate’s sister and Hayate probably doesn’t want Kasumi dead

As for Ayane and Kasumi in NG they never have to meet cos i think in NGS2 Ayane will never meet Rachel and Momiji, but i think it would make for some grate store telling if they did,
NG has always had sort of a personal story line going, even if the NG story has field to show it, it always been about Ryu getting revenge for his family and its always involved family ties and stuff like Ryu and Muri and Genshin’s brother bring killed by Muri so i think that having Hayate and Kasumi in the game would work really well for storey cos they seem to be very close to Ryu. i find the whole ideia of Ayane being forced in to a situation where she has to help or work with Kasumi very interesting and then you got the whole Kasumi and Ryu “are they or aren’t they” which comes with the whole “his her protector and she’s his best friends sister” i think it could make for some brilliant story telling if set behind the fiend story
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job mohsin117. You know the story real well. That's saying a lot b/c most fighting games have contorted stories. Especially TN finding notebooks is always lame. But yeah I did make a mistake about the timelines.

1 thing I don't get is how did Ryu and Hayate meet? Are their fathers childhood friends? Yet another plot hole that TN needs to fill.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the reason i know the story well is because i used the DOA story for one of my units at college, i study Games Development which involves stories in video games, so i spent a week just finding ever thing on the story about DOA as well as its connection to NG, and being a fan of the games helped

People often ask why i picked the DOA story since it’s so week, and tell them that the DOA story has a lot of potential if you look in to the character and any way the unit was about stories in video games not strong stories in video game plus a week story means less work but has just as much gain in terms of passing

I think i got a merit in that unit Very Happy
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knowing the timeline and DOAs Chars isn't that hard because the story is not very deep. Story is simpel just like in every other BEMU. I know everything about the games for years now xD

NG1 plays two years before DOA, NG2 takes place 1 year after NG1 and NG DS is between both games.

NGs story is crap in most parts anyway. Ryus village has been pwnd 2 or 3 times now within 2 years or so. Makes no sense. Especially if Ryu was the only survivor in NG1.

And in NG3 Joe Hayabusa has to die because Ryu's father is already dead in the DOA1 timeline and there is just one year between DOA and NG in the NG2 timeline.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you see that’s why i think they should brake connections with NG NES, the first DOA is connected to NG NES
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: