ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Assassin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackNinja9
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Ninja Assassin Reply with quote

I think the Wachowski brothers are making an attempt to redeem themselves and get that "Matrix" status back that they had in 2003. When I first heard about this movie I was REALLY skeptical, I mean they have an R&B singer playing the lead. But after seeing these trailers I was in for a surprise. I'm really looking forward to seeing this in the theater and adding the DVD to my collection, right next to Ninja Scroll (another classic).

Teaser Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m6e-4d7M08

Official Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4pEKQ_zUBo
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome.
zhu.zhu74
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Assassin is a 2009 American martial arts film directed by James McTeigue. The story was written by Matthew Sand, with a screenplay penned by J. Michael Straczynski of Babylon 5. The film stars South Korean pop musician Rain as a disillusioned assassin looking for retribution against his former mentor. Ninja Assassin explores political corruption, child endangerment and the impact of violence. Known for their previous work on the Matrix Trilogy and V for Vendetta, the Wachowski brothers, Joel Silver and Grant Hill produced the film. A joint collective effort to commit to the film's production was made by Legendary Pictures, Dark Castle Entertainment and Silver Pictures. It was commercially distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Movies, Music, TV shows, and Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: