ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Previews & Reviews
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Previews & Reviews Reply with quote

So where getting close to lunch and its only a matter of time before we start getting the previews and reviews coming out so hears a tread dedicated to them

Gametraielrs.com Preview: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-preview-ninja-gaiden/53327
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot woot woot @ 2:39

The cutscene with Ayane reminds me on the one from DOA Ultimates Intro CG movie.
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wonder wen more previews, will started coming in next week?
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Female Tengu wrote:
woot woot woot @ 2:39

The cutscene with Ayane reminds me on the one from DOA Ultimates Intro CG movie.

yes it dose and i wonder who shes talking to
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to spoil it for you but @ 2:39 wouldn't that be Joe Hayabusa telling Ayane to get the Dragon's Eye?
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultrasinc wrote:
Not to spoil it for you but @ 2:39 wouldn't that be Joe Hayabusa telling Ayane to get the Dragon's Eye?

Pretty much my thought too.
Looked like a person in white clothes, and Joe Hayabusa fits that describtion,
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but why talk to him behind a screen o wait wasn’t he in recovery may be that’s why
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more interesting that Ayane is working so much for the Hayabusa clan when she's meant to be part of kasumi/Hayate's shadow clan. Wonder if they will ever explain that...
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultrasinc wrote:
It's more interesting that Ayane is working so much for the Hayabusa clan when she's meant to be part of kasumi/Hayate's shadow clan. Wonder if they will ever explain that...

I don't see how it should be explained. The Hayabusa Clan is the most respected Ninja Clan there is and other Ninja Clans besides the Black Spider Clan and the Shadow Clan have the upmost respect for the clan.

Having Ayane help Ryu is like having an Ant work for the Ant Queen. It's how it's supposed to be.
That and Ryu's a pimp Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayane isn't a member of the Hayabusa OR the Mugen Tenshin clan. Altough she is a part of the leading family of the Mugen Tenshin, she obtained all of her skills from the Hajin Mon.

Hayates/Kasumis mother is also Ayanes mother. Hayate and Ryu are best friends. And we all know that Ayane likes/loves Hayate. (and I love Ayane Very Happy )
The ninjas in DOA are connected in many ways even if they are from different clans.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What i got was that the Hajin Mon where a part of the Mugen Tenshi and Genra is the leader of the Hajin Mon and Ayanes foster father and he also played a big role in the Mugen Tenchi and he eventually did bring Ayane in to the top roll and that where she met Ayami her mother, so i think that establishes that the Hajin Mon are a part of the Mugen Tenshi,

From what i got from DOA is that the Mugen Tenshi are a ruling clan and the Hajin Mon are one of the clans that they rule over and i also got the feeling that the Hayabusa clan was one they ruled over but i don’t think that’s the case id say that the Hayabusa clan is one connected to the Mugen Tenshi not ruled by the Mugen Tenshi, and it does seem like a close connection when you consider that Ryu is Hayates best friend from childhood and that the fact that Ryu’s first in counter with the DOA tournament was purely to protect Kasumi, and then every other time he went to the DOA tournament after DOA2 it was because he went with Hayate, and i think that’s important too cos Ryu does seem to have a huge respect for Hayate and he obviously dose take orders from him but i seem as thaw there’s a bit of rivalry between that that takes place only between them and outside of any missions such as that bit in DOA3 when Hayate and Ryu are sitting on top of the entrance to Muri’s place there arguing about who’s more bower full and who should be the one to kill Genra,

As for Ayane working for Muri and Joe in NG it was said that she was sent to Muri for training and i always got the feeling that she was the one working in the back ground sort of doing “Black Op” missions for the Mugen Tenshi and since she’s not completely apart of the Mugen Tenshi ruling family she has that freedom to move around un like Kasumi, that would explain why he’s doing tasks for other clans, and the only other Hayabusa ninja that we’ve seen is Momiji and Ayane out ranks her by miles in terms of skills and straight up deadliness,

I think waht we’ve seen of Ayane in NG fits here well shes always been that link between Muri and Ryu or Joe and Ryu and she only answers to the people right at the top which is very Ayane like cos she doesn’t take crap from no one and they obviously think that Ayane is capable of the task

i really hope to they can bring her DOA attitude in to NGS2 cos she isn't going to take crap from no one you guys remember that in NG where Ryu kills that tentacle fiend that eat Rachel and then he pulls her out of it and she's covered in slime and then Ayane turns up and Ryu says to her take care of Rachel and he walks off i can imagine after Ryus gone Ayane saying to Rachel "get up you whore and put some clothes on and have a bath you stink!" And then walking off like i said in DOA she didn't take crap from no one looking back the only people Ayane ever showed any respect to were Hayate, Ryu, Genra, Muri and probably Joe

but any way back to Ayanes connection with the Hayabusa clan i think the simplest way to look at it is like this, they handel all matter relating to the Mugen Tenshi
the Hajin Mon is the clan in charge of protecting the Mugen Tenshi and thy also do the “Black Op” missions for them and Ayane is a part of the Hajin Mon
the Mugen Tenshi are in charge of the protection of the ninja clans, and any time that ninjas are killed they get involved such as the times when DOA Tec have attacked, like the time they attacked the Hajin Mon and kidnapped Genra , so they basically handle all matter regarding attacks on ninjas

the Hayabusa are the sect of the Mugen Tenshi who handle all the matters that involve the underworld or Fiends, such as the time Ryu was sent to DOA2 to kill a creature of the underworld and in DOA3 when Ryu and Hayate are talking about who should be the one to kill Genra cos he’s not exactly human when he became Omega and his not exactly a cretuer of the under world

and as for Ayane working with the Hayabusa clan id say that she’s the Mugen Tenshi representative and she’s what they’ve sent to help out
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know.

I think it's just because she was just a guest char in NG. So giving her a camo job as a young (she was 14 in NG1) and maybe still unexperienced fighter was the best Team Ninja could do. Ayane only had rare moments in NG1 for Xbox until the fans began to like her appearance and so Team Ninja decided to bring more cutscenes and even "Ayane"-Items in Ninja Gaiden Black.

I dont think there is a logical reason why she helps Ryu. The only logic is that Ayane became a solid part since NGB of the NG games. From a guest to a mainchar Very Happy

But I wouldn't really compare Ayane from DOA with the Ayane from NG. In DOA, Ayane only accepted Genra and Hayate in her live. She is the strongest shinobi in Hajin Mon style (with an age of 16) and the people even "fear" her. She is a "Female Tengu" Wink
In DOA she only takes orders from Hayate. I don't think she would take orders from anyone else who's not connected with Hayate.

In NG1 she's totally different. I know she was young etc. But for me there is still a difference. Maybe it's my personal view, I dont know. First time I saw Ayane was in a DOA game afteral.

And IMO in NG2 she only helps Ryu because he's Hayates best friend (and the fans wanted her to be playable lol) and of course, she has a mission (the scene in the video. I doubt it's a "bring Ryu the dragon eye" dialog).
I love it that she acts more like the Ayane from DOA in SIGMA 2. As a strong person in every way.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really disappointed with Ayanes appearance in NG2, even before the game came out Team NINJA but out vids on Sonia and Joe and muramsa but nothing on Ayane and i was starting to get the feeling that they left her out, and then when i played NG2 all the way through i was like where’s Ayane where’s Ayane and then finally she turns up in one cut scene and here hire colour is dulled down and she’s wearing a cape and if that wasn’t bad enough she looked fat. I really wasn’t happy and i don’t know if anyone has noticed but i think that they’ve changed her voice actor form the one in NG2 which i think is a good thing
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
I was really disappointed with Ayanes appearance in NG2, even before the game came out Team NINJA but out vids on Sonia and Joe and muramsa but nothing on Ayane and i was starting to get the feeling that they left her out, and then when i played NG2 all the way through i was like where’s Ayane where’s Ayane and then finally she turns up in one cut scene and here hire colour is dulled down and she’s wearing a cape and if that wasn’t bad enough she looked fat. I really wasn’t happy and i don’t know if anyone has noticed but i think that they’ve changed her voice actor form the one in NG2 which i think is a good thing

First of all, please use sentences.
Second of all, no Ayane didn't get her Voice Actress changed.
Everyone can make his/her voice sound different when you speak with a different tone.
Ayane never had her voice actress changed. From NG1 to NG2 she had the same voice. You only heard her voice being different in the cutscene because she talked in a more mature tone.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayane looked fine in HD in NGII...not sure what you're talking about. Her appearance in Sigma 2, however, is much closer to her appearance in DoA4, which actually messes with things more than a little in the timeline. Either way, I don't much care. Action>character appearances.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: