ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Official NGS2 General info thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 154, 155, 156  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 22 Sep 2005
Posts: 1392
Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.


PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSX2 wrote:
CyberEvil wrote:
Unless there is a typo on Tecmo's official fact sheet for the game, it specifically lists local coop for 2 players. Local=offline. Not sure on that, but that's what it says.


I think it may be an error. Can't quite imagine how they're handle the camera with two players playing on one console
erm...split-screen?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 189
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
MSX2 wrote:
CyberEvil wrote:
Unless there is a typo on Tecmo's official fact sheet for the game, it specifically lists local coop for 2 players. Local=offline. Not sure on that, but that's what it says.


I think it may be an error. Can't quite imagine how they're handle the camera with two players playing on one console
erm...split-screen?


Yeah, but how fun would that really be? Frame rate issues would be inevitable for one thing much like RE5.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 22 Sep 2005
Posts: 1392
Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.


PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSX2 wrote:
Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
MSX2 wrote:
CyberEvil wrote:
Unless there is a typo on Tecmo's official fact sheet for the game, it specifically lists local coop for 2 players. Local=offline. Not sure on that, but that's what it says.


I think it may be an error. Can't quite imagine how they're handle the camera with two players playing on one console
erm...split-screen?


Yeah, but how fun would that really be? Frame rate issues would be inevitable for one thing much like RE5.


different games support split screen differently. It all depends on the engine they built and how it can handle it.

Besides I would take the frame rate drops if that means I can play split screen. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Location: Rochester, New York
Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I fired an email off through the proper channels in regards to the offline coop that I've mentioned in hopes of getting clarification. I'll let you guys know, probably later today, what she says.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 1789
Location: Sweden
Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so want custom musuci for this game!

I used custom music EVERYTIME I played NG2.
I made a playlist of all of my favorite NG games (starting from Xbox) and played them.

I have NG1, NGB, NGS, NG2 and I have one NGS2 that I ripped (momijis level). I am definitely gonna do the same with all the new tracks added for NGS2 once I get the game.

But I am sure Team NINJA can't think that far with their brains to add custom music.
I bet they don't even know that Ps3 has a special video recording system that you can upload to youtube (look at HAWX).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ninja Of Chaos
Head Ninja
Head Ninja


Joined: 22 Sep 2005
Posts: 1392
Location: In your imagination......yup, you are having visions of me.


PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
I so want custom musuci for this game!

I used custom music EVERYTIME I played NG2.
I made a playlist of all of my favorite NG games (starting from Xbox) and played them.

I have NG1, NGB, NGS, NG2 and I have one NGS2 that I ripped (momijis level). I am definitely gonna do the same with all the new tracks added for NGS2 once I get the game.

But I am sure Team NINJA can't think that far with their brains to add custom music.
I bet they don't even know that Ps3 has a special video recording system that you can upload to youtube (look at HAWX).
Yeah Noby Noby Boy, Pixel Junk Eden and Uncharted 2 use it as well (direct upload to youtube). I highly doubt TN will be able to do that though. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 1789
Location: Sweden
Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Of Chaos wrote:
Sath wrote:
I so want custom musuci for this game!

I used custom music EVERYTIME I played NG2.
I made a playlist of all of my favorite NG games (starting from Xbox) and played them.

I have NG1, NGB, NGS, NG2 and I have one NGS2 that I ripped (momijis level). I am definitely gonna do the same with all the new tracks added for NGS2 once I get the game.

But I am sure Team NINJA can't think that far with their brains to add custom music.
I bet they don't even know that Ps3 has a special video recording system that you can upload to youtube (look at HAWX).
Yeah Noby Noby Boy, Pixel Junk Eden and Uncharted 2 use it as well (direct upload to youtube). I highly doubt TN will be able to do that though. Sad


Uncharted 2 as well? I didn't know, but doesnt matter not gonna buy it.

But yeah, TN doesn't think that far.
Itagaki went with the right direction, problem was that the game itself wasen't.

And with Hayashi, he has most likely removed the video recording, lame.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Location: Rochester, New York
Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an update, the official press release comes out tomorrow, accompanied by a ton of info that should answer our questions. So keep your eyes peeled.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Blacklash93
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog


Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Posts: 14



PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
But I am sure Team NINJA can't think that far with their brains to add custom music.

I'm sure that's just not one of their priorities. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 1789
Location: Sweden
Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully they will say the game is out in September between 18-22 like all the "hint" shows.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Location: Rochester, New York
Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath, bump that back a week and you may be fairly...close. Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 1789
Location: Sweden
Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
Sath, bump that back a week and you may be fairly...close. Very Happy

What do you mean "back"?

As in before 18th or after 22?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 189
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CyberEvil wrote:
Sath, bump that back a week and you may be fairly...close. Very Happy


That early? Shocked I'm cool with that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 23 Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Location: Rochester, New York
Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
CyberEvil wrote:
Sath, bump that back a week and you may be fairly...close. Very Happy

What do you mean "back"?

As in before 18th or after 22?


Back as in further away. Still somewhat close no matter which way you slice it. We're hours away!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 1789
Location: Sweden
Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically end of September, well im cool with that.

I am guessing somewhere between 25-30. My guess is 29.

I have a question about the game camera.

When a boss shows up it says "O Change camera".
What does that do?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 154, 155, 156  Next
Page 3 of 156

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group