ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

What are you hoping for?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: What are you hoping for? Reply with quote

One thing... Suppot of the custom soundtrack feature. The win would astronomical. Don't get crazy guys! In the face of all this serious news a lighter tone is needed.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only hope for 3 stuff, simple stuff.

1. Custom Music - Nothing beats to add my own playlist of ALL the favorite NG music tracks since NG from Xbox to NGS, NG2 and NGS2. Play my favorite tracks while going crazy.

2. Gameplay video recording - Even though NG2 had this, I don't think NGS2 will. One thing that should be noted is from what I have read is PS3 has its own video recording feature were you can upload on youtube (HAWX). If Hayashi was smart enough (which I doubt) he could add this feature then we could upload our videos in pure HD from the PS3 to youtube, beats NG2's video recording for sure.

3. Various outfits - I don't want power ranger color swaps, I want REAL outfit designs within the game not through DLC. I know that some NG2 outfits will be back, if so, I only care for Fiend Falcon in black/white version, the rest was bad!
I am excited to see this "original" outfit that comes with Premium Code, it should be something new for Ryu not something we have seen.

That's it. Rest I hope for is a solid sequal that NG2 "kind of" failed to do.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im hoping they fix the camera i didn’t have too much of a problem in NG2 but it would be nice if the camera was perfect and TM has promised many times before that they would fix the camera

Another thing the levels with the girls i want all the items and money that i have with Ryu to carry over when i play as the girls cos in NGS the items wouldn’t carry

And plz plz have the option of more then 1 weapons for the girls especially in coop even if that mean just taking Ryu’s non unique weapons such as the DCTF, Tonfa, kusari-gama, Falcon Talons

And about the video recording i felt that things in NG2 where influenced by Halo especially taking in the fact that there’s a Spartan DOA4 cos the rebounding health is sum what like the one in Halo and the video recording although not as good as the one in halo but it would be so so cool if they could get that type Halo 3 recording option in NG it would have been Way too cool with all the blood in NG2 but i doubt we would see it but i really hope TM dose something like that in NG3
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delete tadpoles
Azure-Edge
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want the game itself, back when Ninja Gaiden II came out everyone said it would never come to the PS3 on account of the publishing crap. Now we finally get it.
monashieno
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solid framrate.
MSX2
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: Verdugo04

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I want is a consistent frame rate (or at the very least on level with NGS where it dipped in a few spots), and the glitches to be gone. Everything else is a mere icing on the cake.

The boss AI needs a lot of tweaking so any alterations would be welcome. At least the double armadillos and the two dragons at the end of chapter 9 are gone.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want:

A fixed camera during boss fights. Its awful. Everytime you are near walls in a boss fight, the camera points everywhere but not on the boss!

No more offscreen projectile attacks (only boss should do this) or at least a reduced probability that an enemy can do it if he's not on the screen (in a genre like Ninja Gaiden it's just unfair and makes too much fights random...especially on higher difficults). Only certain enemies in NG1/B/S could do this (vigur. berserks "fire pit" attack) and now in NG2 EVERY single enemie can spam you to death with rockets, kunais, machineguns, plasma bolts whatsoever.

Remove the green essence (karma multiplier) from mission mode. The green essence spawns random from enemies. That's bullshit (actually all "karma attack" missions are nonsense in NG2). Luck shouldn't be rewarded with a higher place on the leaderboards in mission mode.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: PSN:Sasukiii

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A solid framerate and better camera, i would love to see more than one weapon for the female characters but i don't think that this is going to happen.
gripper
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: kgripper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full game play through with female char, chapter 1 NG costume.

The two armadillos are gone Cry Baby
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, custom sound track.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringerofchaos888 wrote:
Again, custom sound track.

Needs to be bumped 10x
I want to use my favorite NG tracks to play NG Very Happy
CyberEvil
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need only a few things.

Solid framerate
Decent story additions (the plot will suck, but cool cutscenes will make up for it)
Decent replayability
Off-the-fvck-chain coop mode
A non-trash cadre of buddies to play coop with

I've beaten the hell out of NG2 already. I'm short 2 achievements (all gold and all MN on missions) and that's a time thing, not an I-can't-do-it one. Give me more damn challenge without any cheap shortcuts.

Oh and to whoever said something about green essence being luck, it's not. There are guaranteed ways to spawn green essence. The trick is learning the right strings and which attack has to kill on each enemy Wink.
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A costume that can more than look good.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want more NG1 enemies. They had more variety than the NG2 enemies. I only played NG2 twice but I don't remember an enemy being able to block. The enemies in NG were hard because of their attacks and not their projectiles. The soldiers with the bayonets could parry you and gut you if you tried to use flying swallow at certain times, the cats jumped around so much, etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: