ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NGS2 hands on IGN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: NGS2 hands on IGN Reply with quote

"The character models are, as you'd expect from Team Ninja, solid, sublime and a little over-endowed in certain areas. However, the difference between each in actual play terms is, from our initial impressions, negligible. They're certainly proficient with their own respective weapons, with Ayane using short-range stabs, Momiji preferring to fight from a distance and Rachel throwing all subtlety out of the window by bringing an oversized gun into the mix. But we'd assume these tools are interchangeable, and as such the characters feel like little more than re-skins. Extended time with the code beyond the one level demo we're witness to may well prove us wrong, and regardless of the characters' own introductions the exquisite toys they bring with them are still a worthy addition."

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/100/1001520p1.html
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not one single new thing that we didn't know already, on top of that, no new footage of the demo they saw.
Boring.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not related to IGN and itís a little old but i found this vid on epicbattleaxe.com i donít know if any bodies seen it yet but itís an interview with hayashi and the words use to answer some of the question i feel defiantly hint to a NG3 in the works or an NG3 confirmed to go in to work if you know what i mean

and he gives more reasons for the loss of blood claiming at it would be a lot cooler with purple mist but i just think its all bull crap and he says it would show Ryuís human side which is something i really like it the fact that Ryu is human and not a a god or a part demon or anything like that but what i donít get is how purple mist coming out of open wounds makes Ryu more human
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If even IGN states it's all about the boobs, then we can safely say that Ayane, Momiji and Rachel are just for the show. Playing with them will suck in the long-term, especially if the co-op is just 10-stages special missions bullshit.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No not really
10 mission modes is better than having 0 mission modes.

I see the girls being fan service only, bonus characters with limited gameplay. A nice break for those who wants to take a break from Ryu-sickness (me).
Just wish there was another male in there, but that won't happen.

Ah well, what can we do, nothing. Either accept it and buy it or just don't buy it.
It's better to see what the game is delivering than what we want.

As long as the game delivers a better non frustuating game and a fun one instead, I am all for it.
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless of what is added for Fanservices purposes, I think we can all somewhat agree that it will be better than it's counterpart in many ways.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is obvious considering its counterpart didnt offer anything extra along with the game. If nobody agrees with that then they are asking for their "dream NG" which doesn't exist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: