ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Release date! (Japan confirmed, including Premium Edition!)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 am    Post subject: Release date! (Japan confirmed, including Premium Edition!) Reply with quote

Japan will get the game on October 1st, and it will cost ¥7,800 (US$81).

Source 1: http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1622/63579907.jpg
Source 2: http://kotaku.com/5305191/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-dated-and-detailed-for-japan

Quote:
The game will be released October 1 in Japan and priced at ¥7,800 (US$81). Those who pre-order the game will get a "starter guide book" and a code for an original downloadable Ryu Hayabusa character costume.

Ryu costume...okay here we go, another NG2 rip off bullshit pay for OUTFITS, fatherless child!
Hopefully they will include more than on IN the game.

That said, if Japan gets it October 1st, US and EU will get it close tolate September or early October.

Last edited by Sath on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope they give some thing for preordering in the UK/EU cos im going to try and preorder it
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
i hope they give some thing for preordering in the UK/EU cos im going to try and preorder it

Hopefully. Some games get physical items like figurines or posters or special cases.
If there is ANY specialp pre-order in Sweden i will get it.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm sure there will be no special offer in Poland... We never get anything good... Mad

I don't see why the US/EU version should be sooner, to be honest (am I missing something?). I think it will be just after the JPN version and that means October. Just as I thought the whole time.

I'm totally with Sath on that DLC costumes bullshit. HAYASHI, GIVE US AT LEAST THREE DIFFERENT COSTUMES WITH THE GAME'S DISC!!! ><
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will pre-order whatever store offers a special item or collectors edition from SWEDEN.

But here is the thing, if another country in EU gets an offer but a certain store in EU country doesn't, you can download it off a friends PSN if they have it.

A few sites has it on September 29th, but it wouldn't make any sense ofwhy US/EU gets it first, but hopfully we don't get the game like weeks after them, would piss me off.

About the DLC, damn the DLC stuff devs do, especially with NG games were they always offeredvarious DESIGNS on disc. But after NG2 they are keep going with DLC or pre-orders.

All I say is this, I can't buy anything off PSN because for some sh!itty reason my PS3 doesn't accept my creditcard (Visa support on another bank card), it worked before, but not now.

It says a ORIGINAL outfit, I don't want the blue one, I get bored of that most of the time.
I hope its the DOA outfit or Fiend Ryu.

All I can hope for is different DESIGNS to be on the disc for us to change. I don't want patterns of the default outfit nor do I want the crap NG2 outfits...but Fiend Falcon from NG2 was the only one that was good, the rest was just bad-
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only DLC I want to see and I would buy are additional characters. The rest of bullshit must go.

I demand a real bonus for completing the game and that means I demand a totally new costumes to make me want to play it again. Paying for them just sucks. It's easy money for the devs and it makes them lazy. I refuse to accept such crap.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed!

But I will get outfits that I think isawesome.
And so far I only liked Fiend Falcon from NG2 and thats that. The rest sucked and I am tired of watching Ryus fedault black outfit, really sick of it.

If they tend to bring back old ones, I will ONLY buy Fiend Ryu, DOA outfitor the blue outfit.

Imagine blue outfit design but with black primary color instead or white, would look so nice.

I have imagined this in my head with the essence mist coming out but, wearing the fiend falcon (black/white) and seeing those essence mist coming out, it would look colorful and pretty "fantasy" like which would be nice, in my opinion.

But let's first see which outfit it is, for all we know it could be a bad one.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's crazy... NG on Xbox had such great costumes for FREE and here we are 5 years after with crappy ones as a DLC... Team Ninja really can't understand that you have to give if you want to take? I would consider buying one extra outfit, some bad-ass outfit designed by a true artist but only if the game already have some extra ones. We all remember the drama of NG2 different color patterns... God, that was bullshit, no - HORSESHIT. And like you said, Sath, the DLC costumes sucked aside from the Fiend Falcon but even that one wasn't as great as one would expect.

It’s even more irritating when you look at other games this gen. RE5 and Uncharted have awesome bonuses for FREE. And those were games build from the scratch,. Those devs could have included bonuses (not only extra outfits) but TN can’t even though they’re rehashing a year-old game? We’re being fooled by TN...
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Collector's Edition
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75331

(Nyobzoo & D1rk-Knight from gametraielrs.com for the info)
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd buy that for a dollar! Razz

But seriously - that's neat! Too bad I'm broke now... and will be till November... Not to mention the fact that there won't be any special eddition in Poland...
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old news, and not only that but there is no info so don't get excited.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Old news, and not only that but there is no info so don't get excited.

oh no im not i wouldn’t buy a special action of a game even if it is NG special edition boxes just mess up you entire game rack
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

History likes to repeat itself - the first Sigma also had a special editon sold by GameStop. It contained "behind-the-scenes" DVD and a code unlocking extra missions.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WILL buy any sort of special edition of NG if i can get my hands on.

About the NGS extra missions, the code is posted on gamespot ngs site on the secret and code section. I entered it long time ago and it works.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have ppl seen this:

"Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will have the same basic storyline as the Xbox 360 version with you controlling Ryu but with loads of new twists and baddies to take down. The camera and framerate has been completely reworked with the action being a lot more fluid and centered, allowing you to concentrate on the action rather than which way the camera will flip. To beef up the gameplay there are now three female playable characters, each of which will have a separate storyline that blends into the story of Ryu. Of the three I was only able to play as the pink bowed killer Ayane and newcomer Momiji. Each character played just as fast as Ryu but required different techniques to master."

http://www.wonderwallweb.com/article/725/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-hands-on/

(posted by theBlkDragon at gametraielrs.com)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: