ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

NGS2 - Momiji spotlight (media)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice find thanx

this vid is also up there:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=102668677142
its got her dubble jump and the Tengu thing in it
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was about to post it Wink

Seems like Rasetsu type of enemies are either replaced with Kasaru Tengu's or both them are in the game.
I hope both of them are in because I like to OT the fvck up Rasetsu and his cheap moves.
But I don't see why the wind of blade move the boss did didn't hurt the player though, even on the second time she didnt move she only blocked without any reaction.

But this could be a special preview build demo like how NG2 had small differences between the preview build to the XBL demo and retail.
You can't even see anything on the big TV screen in chapter 1 in NGS2 just like NG2 until retail.

Anyway, I am sure we will see more of NGS2 during July,hopefully some damn co-op this time around.
They showed Ryu, Ayane, Rachel in a special trailer and now Momiji, next thing should be co-op. I want to see how that turns out.

PS. I hope girls get more one than primary weapon, I can see it get boring, especially for some that likes Ayane and Momiji alot. C'mon Hayashi,do not remove or dissapoint!
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks cool and all but is this still Ninja Gaiden or a fvcking Kunoichi Gaiden? Call me a misogynist but with 3 pairs of boobs it has started to be ridiculous.

Anyway, the gameplay looks nice graphics-wise (nice UT & ninpo effects, good animation and all that crap) but mechanic-wise it looks like the exact same bullshit that we saw in NG2. And that means cheapness taken over 9000. The grabs of that tengu reminded me of all those cheap moments in NG2... The priests also seem to be exactly the same cheap-ass motherfvckers as in NG2. If this game is going to be as unbalanced, cheap and simply stupid at times as NG2 was, then Iím gonna execute Izuna Drop on Hayashi from the top of Fujiyama. I canít understand why Team Ninja went downhill after NG1. What happened to them? Well, at least NGS2 seems to be far better than NG2. But thatís hardly an achievement.

BTW - the cut-scene with Sanji is really cool. ďEven the mice are ninjas in this village.Ē Ė I LOLíed.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind Ayane and Momiji, but Rachel is out of place. Future DLC hoping at best.

I don't see ANY cheap moves, even the tengu boss, his moves are way too predictable so its manageable compared to NG2 rasetsu, but each and one of us has to experience the full game and the enemies to judge it. The sorcerers are good, I don't mind them at all. The archers seems to spam less and they don't have auto lock-on from miles away to hit you which is nice.

So I have no idea where you are getting all this from with spamming and cheapness in this footage. There is no spamming from what I have seen, and if they remove the moves the sorcerers are doing then whats the point of challenge.

As long as the projectile spamming is gone I am fine with it, and the technical issues.

Besides, IF you think this hard/cheap and all then you should know this is on MENTOR and it is suppose to be "hard AKA Very Hard".
sturbugJPN
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She is very cute! Smile
But game playing looks like not so fun.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entire design and gameplay looks like a mix between NG1 with its "somewhat" slow but yet fast combat with clean environments, and NG2s fast combat (not that fast like if its speed up) with its UT and decapitations.

So basically, a mix between those two, I don't mind it much.
However it carries more of NG2 gene in combat than it does with NG1 which is good.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You tend to be too positive about this game, Sath. Itís understandable since every fan after the trauma of NGII wants a spot-on NG game but let's not get carried away.

I donít see any NG balanced, clean, technical to the max combat in that footage. I see NGII with new character and less enemies on screen. Thatís all and that means cheapness. Sure, they arenít spamming so much but thatís a promotional gameplay, itís obvious that everything is toned down (and the player still had to use a healing item while fighting the boss). Iím simply scared that the full game will be as chaotic and cheap as NGII was since I canít really believe that theyíll remodel the whole game. And what about the tests of valor for Ryu? Theyíll add new ones? I doubt it. We have to wait and see but I would rather not get too excited since clearly itís still NGII (yeah, obvious but some seem to forget itÖ).
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have seen a few issues with Sigma 2 already but not enough to make it bad, and we don't know how Mentor and MN will turn out in the retail version.

But, from what I have seen with all the gameplay footages, I don't see much spamming or even cheap enemies all the time. Even the archers can't get a sniper shot from a big distance like NG2 did.

The thing is that every player who experienced NG2 knows their own problems with it, and so far from what I have seen compared to what I experienced on NG2, its been fixed, or balanced.

Blaming the player for using health item is because the player isn't good, so that's hardly the games fault. From what I have seen with that tengu boss, his moves are predictable, its obvious that the player isn't good.

I hope the full game will be chaotic and intense, but I don't want cheap moves like IS spams to be there like it was on NG2, but rather NGS was good. Sure they spam IS too much in Very Hard and MN, but nothing compared to NG2.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to disagree with Takehaniyasubiko i think your just picking faults but i do agree that NGS2 is a little dumb down but in regards to NG2 i think that game was perfect aside from the frame rate issue which could have easily been fixed if it was given bit longer the game was really well done even the camera was allot better then in previous NGs.

and by the way the Rasetsu type of enemies are called Shadow Sect Ninjas if you read the books you find on the bodyís it mentions it
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'm nitpicking with NGS2, we'll see when the game hits the stores and people start to play on mentor and master ninja but this:

Quote:
in regards to NG2 i think that game was perfect aside from the frame rate issue which could have easily been fixed if it was given bit longer the game was really well done even the camera was allot better then in previous NGs.

is pure bullshit, my friend. NG2 seems good at the first run (only good) but when you start playing it for real, it turns out to be the biggest flop Itagaki could have made. The archaic level design, the stupid AI, the tragic cheapness, broken game mechanics... NG2 is a game not worthy of the Ninja Gaiden title. Visceral combat isn't enough to save it. Also, those framerate issues couldn't have been fixed. That's the whole problem. The engine of the game is outdated. There was no way to make it run smoother with that engine and with that console. Even Sigma 2 on PS3 looses some frames.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:
Maybe I'm nitpicking with NGS2, we'll see when the game hits the stores and people start to play on mentor and master ninja but this:

Quote:
in regards to NG2 i think that game was perfect aside from the frame rate issue which could have easily been fixed if it was given bit longer the game was really well done even the camera was allot better then in previous NGs.

is pure bullshit, my friend. NG2 seems good at the first run (only good) but when you start playing it for real, it turns out to be the biggest flop Itagaki could have made. The archaic level design, the stupid AI, the tragic cheapness, broken game mechanics... NG2 is a game not worthy of the Ninja Gaiden title. Visceral combat isn't enough to save it. Also, those framerate issues couldn't have been fixed. That's the whole problem. The engine of the game is outdated. There was no way to make it run smoother with that engine and with that console. Even Sigma 2 on PS3 looses some frames.

"i think"

thatís what i said so in other words ďin my opinion the game was perfectĒ
im sorry it wasnít clear to u that i was saying what i think about the game even if the words ďi thinkĒ sort of give it away but u know u win lets move on

(note to self: the next time i post my thoughts on something make it clear that itís my opinion)
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I have been to harsh. It's just that I'm replaying NG2 now and I can't believe how crappy the game is. I love TN and I remember exactly how good they were... It's painful to see what had become of them... ;<
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new ayane vid with her lvl 2 UT
http://www.ninjagaiden.jp/ngs2/top.html

(thank u D1rk-Knight from gametraielrs.com for the link)
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Her Japanese voice is so much better.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, and not only that but the player truly knows how to play the game and shows how good Ayane is in the game.

And Keylay it seems like your speculation was true, the japanese voice over has indeed the ninpo chanting, its like half a 1 second and thats fine by me. I just hope Ryu and Momiji has the samething, if not it's not a big deal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: