ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

DLC Missions and Costumes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  

DLC Missions & costumes worth the money?
Yes
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Bioraptor
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: UK StoneRoses

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: DLC Missions and Costumes Reply with quote

I am just curious to see how many people have this package?and do you think it was worth the money?
I have the content and all costumes,I love the whole extension it gives to the game although in NGblack we got all the side missions for free.Why then did we have to pay?The costumes are really good,my favorite would be the fiend one.
As a last though;who ever as bought the DLC? I would love to know how many have beaten mission 14?It is the only mission I have left to do.After the Ninja dogs I am pretty low on health to finish the final wave.Well I say final but I may be wrong?Any tips would be gladly welcome.Good hunting.
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got all the DLC 2but i donít play the mission mode much may be ill do it once iv finished the game

(if i havenít mentioned before i lost all my save files and all my achievements for all my games a few months so got to finish NG and all the weapon achievements)

i like the Biometal Hayabusa : Costume 2, 4 and 5
but the best one is Fiend Hayabusa : Costume 5 itís the silver one

@ Bioraptor
a little off topic but u know with a little cutting editing you could have all the Projectiles on one image like this one:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/4108/allprojectiles.jpg
u can all so add more nimpo

and would any one like to konw how to do this:
(its on the bottom right)
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1488/momijiback.jpg
you can make it say what ever you want and you can add any image you want
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear about losing all your data on NG.Same thing happened to me with NG black when I down loaded the game on my hard drive not long after I got the RROD,so I removed the hard drive and sent the unit off to Germany to be fixed.Cut a story sort when I hook up with the game it said my files have been corrupted so I had to do all the game again just to unlock the missions.
Regards to my sig,well it is not a sig as such.I can not remember the site I was on to get it?,but you put your favorite weapons you use and like and it gives you what you see.But yeah it is on the big side,been meaning to chop it down a lot.Thanks for the links mate,by the way your sig is sweet .
Good to hear you are a die hard ninja with all DLC,yeah I like the bio metal ones two all colors,the fiend one silver and purple ones are pure Evil bad ass though.The Shadow ones are good as well,in fact love them all.Although I will be proud if? and when I unlock the leopard skin one for completing Mentor I think you have to do to require it?
Thanks for taking the time to read and reply positively to my post mate,good gaming.
On last note your screen for your PC is visually brilliant.loads of character,would love to know how to put my personalty on it like you have.Please tell.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You two seriously need to know how to resize a signature...they are too big Confused
Bioraptor
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
You two seriously need to know how to re size a signature...they are too big Confused

Not having a go at you hear but yeah I am doing,if you read what I had said in my last quote?you will have seen that I knew my sig was to big and that I was going to do something about it and also some one had nicely pointed it out earlier.So your post is pointless. Rolling Eyes
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

Gamertag: Solitary Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the missions and only the Shadow walker costume pack becuase it reminded me of Ryu's costume in Doa3 and sort of like Hayate's outfit as well. I'd say its worth it, I have alot of fun with the missions. Though to be honest, I regret buying the costumes. They cover him up too much imo and the other two costume packs, dont like them for the same reason. I always put him in the Dark blood tight leather suit. I love his tight leather suits lol<3
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ehrm, no.

For me it wasn't worth the money.

25 Missions = money

50 missions in NGB and NGS = "free"

(wow, so many old threads, lol)
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Female Tengu

There were 25 missions? I only got 24. Signal a rip off.
Female Tengu
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja

Gamertag: GalaxySpider PSN: GalaxySpider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, sorry I mean 24 lol xD
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are into practicing and trying to challenge yourself, I think the Mission Mode is worth it.

Some of the missions are crappy (M8 comes to mind), but some are pretty cool (M9, M13, M14, M16, etc.), and the Survival mode is one of the more fun things to do in NG2 once you've cleared Master Ninja and all that.

I usually don't pay for costumes, but I played this game so much that a few dollars for the Fiend costume was worth it. (White/grey fiend costume is badass... Cool )
hunter1985
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

found useful and interesting information, thanks for the post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: