ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 E3 news
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryuís Angels!

So Rachel is back cant say I didnít see it coming but no Sonia playable which is always a good thing but im starting to think that their going to make Sonia

I still got some problem with this aside from the loss of blood which seems to have affected the hit counter as well. Things like why is Ryu still purple

But on the pulse side Ayanes looking good I have to say that sheís looking a lot better then in the cut seen in NG2 where she looked fat and her costumes nice it doesnít show off too much but its still looks like some thing that a DOA girl would wear.

I know that they keep saying that this is Ryus game but may be they should but out some trailers that has Ryu in it.

Cant wait for this and looking forward to a NG3 all looking at how things are going im hoping to see Hayate and Kasumi in it

Edit: why hasnít Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 got its on section ion the forums yet?
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slickcat wrote:
Hmmmm the gameplay was sort of boring and non aggressive, the player, playing as ayane sucks huge time, and I hope the aiming for ayanes kunai isnt a must, will be trouble some to aim during more aggressive combat. Overall the mist made the game feel weak, they didnt fix some of the enemies strikes that go thru you guard recovery time, so its safe to say its the same enemies with their annoying animations. Overall it was average.

As for adding rachel, whats with hiyashi and females, add some hayate, I m tired of the boobfest parade , my guess is NG3 will be the same, while i m up for all extra characters it would hurt to have an extra male for once.

Ayanes UT is beautiful , and ryus new phantom dash is even more fluid and amazing than ever, seems Marbus is back and ready to get trashed, hope he comes with an OT as well, as well as the other 4 greater fiends and crap rai dai.

Other than that, its all good

looking a the interview it seems like their just bringing in all the characters from the games that have past

i wonder wats happened to alma
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the demo, appearently its confirmed!

http://www.ps3-sense.nl/2009/06/e3-2009-voorlopige-planning-playstation-store-updates-tijdens-e3/

translation:

"Schedule for the PlayStation Store updates during the E3
PS3-Sense writes "This is the confirmed schedule for the PlayStation Store updates during the E3, please notice that it's still uncomplete and more content which has not been announced yet will be added. However, the demo's and dlc has been confirmed." "

Coming this thursday!

Please be no crap rumor and be true, then my E3 is done and completed!
Wanderfalke
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryu gameplay

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-ninja-gaiden/50505
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks beautiful and elegant with the essence mist coming along with afterimage and other nice extra visual touches, but the player sucks so damn hard.

But good to know the combat is still there, and hopefully the demo is true, it would keep me occupied until the real game is out.
Mesharey
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

Gamertag: Mesharey Live

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayane Gameplay (Cam)

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-ninja-gaiden/50494
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-ninja-gaiden/50499
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: XBL: CyberEvil PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to those that asked for the press kit stuff, I've been extraordinarily busy (which is why I'm rarely on here, as well). In any case, I think everything I have is available from the bigger sources now, albeit at smaller resolution. Each screen I have is like 6MB haha. I'll talk to Aileen and see if she'll hook me up with some more assets. Actually, lemme go check the press FTP server...

EDIT: Nah, nothing yet. I'll see what I can dig up for you guys. Hayashi seems a bit stingier...it was so much easier for me to get things back when Itagaki was still around. But Aileen has been awesome so far in trying for me, so we'll see.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome!

But I don't think I will bother unless its actual artwork renders, like this one
Top right with Ryu standing with his sword and got cool background

If you got anything like that in very high res (for example 1920x1080 for my PS3 Very Happy) I will gladly take it from you Wink
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i have a few questions

1. im i right in thinking that the girls are going to be only playable in one area each?
Rachel: New York, Momiji: Hayabusa village, Ayane: Aqua city (I think here part of the Aqua city looks like the Vigaroo city)

2. are the girls going to have only one weapon (not counting projectiles)?
cos so far we've only seen them with there own unique weapon and weapons such as the vigoorian flail, tonfas, falcon talons, kusari-gama and dragon's claw and tiger's fang which are not one of a kind would be good if they carried over to the next character. i never played NGS so i donít know what happened when u switched between Rachel and Ryu

3. have we seen all the new weapons now or can we aspect to see some more?
i watched the interview and he said that they have new weapons for Ryu but it wasnít clear if he meant there were more to come

4. nimpo will that carry or are the girls just going to have one or a set of their own like Ryu?

5. whatís happed to Alma?
in the first NG she turned back to human but we were never tolled if she died or not, I donít know if any thing was mentiond in NGB or NGS and back when they showed of Sonia i thought that she was Alma

6. WHY HASENT NGS2 GOT ITS OWN SECTION IN THE FORUM?!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't know nothing about how the stages work out, nipos, weapons...etc.

But I do know that Hayashi said something about girls will have their own wepons, thats all he said.

But the difficaulty is making me worried, the GT footage is suppose to be MENTOR and yet it looked like Acolyte.

I hope the demo comes out when US PSN updates today (Thursday EU right now), but I highly doubt it.

IGN SUCKS SO MUCH, just like GT.
They updated two off-screen without sound of Ayane gameplay and damn it was horrible to watch.

But good news (I like NGS cover more)
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! no way was that menator
where did you get that info from

and lovig the box art
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://e3.g4tv.com/videos/38885/Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-2-Developer-Walkthrough/

Ryu Acolyte
Ayane Mentor

Same level but from GDC trailer, but here there is a dog, grey ninjas and a red IS ninja, and IS ninjas are usually on higher levels than the brown.
http://images.gamersyde.com/gallery/public/10512/1803_0007.jpg

Now I don't know if they special designed level just for E3 or they actually lowered the difficaulty.
But if it Mentor is what it looks like in IGN and Gt footages in the final game then it SUCKS.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E3 is over and EU and US PSN has been updated with NO NGS2 demo.

I seriously want to kill the people who came up with these types of dumb rumors.

I know that 99% that there wouldn't be a demo, but still though, what a tease Sad
TehNinjaBreadMan
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: DOA + Ninja Gaidan ONLINE Reply with quote

i have suggestion Team Ninja should make
a DOA game that has an adventure mode with the Ninja Gaiden battle system

with not just ryu as the main playable character but every1 from DOA

it could compete with the Tekken Force mode

i personally think it would be better than Tekken Force

some1 should totally petition this idea and put pressure on team ninja to make such an awesome game.
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to use such a size for your message o_O!

I don't really agree with your idea, I don't wanna NG and DOA to be mixed up too much.

I'm glad to see news from NG, showing that the series will not sink, but I think 3 female characters playable might way too much! Though I think Rachel would almost has a kind of class ^^. I would also love seeing Alma in her human form! I doubt I will that one day...
Ayane's gameplay is nice, but once again I hate her outfit and the purple essence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: