ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

will i ever see NGS2 on the 360
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna put it to you straight... Most female characters in games of this nature play horrible.
I'm not gonna jump to conclusion considering the quality of Rachel in the last Sigma, but I'm just saying.
archwarrior
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Tecmo involved in NGS2 in anyway?
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

archwarrior wrote:
Is Tecmo involved in NGS2 in anyway?

yes i think cos in the trailers their name comes up
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: bogetsu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringerofchaos888 wrote:
I'm gonna put it to you straight... Most female characters in games of this nature play horrible.
I'm not gonna jump to conclusion considering the quality of Rachel in the last Sigma, but I'm just saying.

But Rachel wasn't that bad. Of course, I've never played with her but I'd love to. I'd like to play at least with any other playable character but Hayabusa.
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also hope secretely that NGS2 will be released on Xbox, maybe as a Ninja Gaiden Black 2 Wink
But I know there is almost no chance :/

I'm happy that Ayane and Momiji are the playable characters and not Sonia. Btw, I love Ryu enough to be satisfied just with him. I only miss the mission mode.
But I wouldn't like to see any other characters from DOA in NG, I don't wanna mix the two games up. Plus I don't like neither Hayate nor Kasumi, I think they presence would waste the game and makes us forget who is the main character of the game. Ayane is enough, I prefer seeing more new exclusives characters in NG.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

360 might get its own DLC (which I doubt), but non of the content of NGS2 will go over to 360 which was confirmed by Hayashi, it is PS3 exclusive content.

I am happy that Sonia isn't playable because she only has guns and she sucked in the game anyway (remember how she pretty much ran away from the red ninjas in the intro). Not a fighter.

NGS2 will now attract more female gamers to the franchise because of 2 things.

1. Not much blood and gore, and most girls hate that.
2. 2 playable females.

I already know a girl that was into NG NES, but never picked up NG2, but as soon as she saw Ayane and Momiji playable in NGS2 trailer, she got excited for it and has it on her buy list.

Everyone knows that Ryu is the star of NG, period, but having more awesome ninja characters that helped Ryu and Ayane in the past such as Kasumi (maybe not much her but still) and Hayate would be a great addition to the online co-op roster.

One thing that is making me very worried about online co-op is that, everyone wants to be Ryu because of one big reason.
More weapons at hand!

Ryu has much more weapons to use, more projectiles, more ninpos...while Ayane and Momiji has (I guess) the only things we saw, with shurikens and special ninpo signature.

I hope this isn't true though, that Ayane and Momiji has their own set of weapons, or they can take Ryu's weapons.

Imagine the crazy combos with Ayane holding the flail...she would go wild!

They will reveal new stuff later on, so we have to wait and see.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it would be brilliant to see Kasumi and Hayate in NG only cos if u think about it their both already apart of the NG story and most defiantly there both r heavily connected to Ryu. id especially like to see Hayate in the game i thing thy need to give him a firm place in the NG universe id like to see Hayate and Ryu taking the main role in the NG game.
but if thy do add new characters from DOA or completely new thy shouldnít loos focus on Ryu.

iv said this a few times now but im really glad that the didnít make Sonia playable i think thy should just take here out of the game altogether and in future NGs they better not bring in a another character like her

id like to see more enemy charters there doesnít seem to be a fixed enemy in NG may be some one connected to Gensin maybe his son games after Ryu or some thing I think that would really emphasise the relation ship between the Black Spider clan and the Hayabusa clan

another thing about adding characters from DOA is that from a marketing view you get people that like the DOA games come over to NG thatís how I got in to NG. and that what thy did I DOA4 with SPARTAN-458 u got a lode of Halo players playing DOA cos of it and in regards to the story thereís a lot of potential with DOA characters with there connection to Ryu, Hayate being hie best friend and the r they ot r they not relation ship between Ryu and Kasumi and on top of that if they how is Hayate going to react I think that would make for some serious personal character story telling and having Hayate in the game will really make the hole thing seem really big in the scene that the Mugen tenshin are involved I think that NG has always been trying to go for that sense of scale in story were the whole world is being attacked but the story telling never did do it

I nevr played NGDS so im not to filmier with Momiji but i guessing were going to see a lot more of her in future NGs
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Sonia, so Hayashi is smart for not putting her in there.

Hayate and Kasumi would be great characters to add for online co-op, even, Joe Hayabusa!
I mean we get to see Ryu all the time but the man who actually trained this warrior is his father, and we don't see much of him.

I would love to see Joe Hayabusa in a traditional japanese warrior ninja like outfit and be playable for co-op.
A outfit like this, atleast the upper body anyways, I love those Razz

But anyways, I don't want to see any other character from DOA other than Hayate and Kasumi, rest should be NG universe like Joe Hayabusa, and other maybe NEW designed characters.

PS. There is a NGS2 thread close to this one, so I think we should stick to that one, its a bit unessecary to keep swapping threads.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i totally agree there should only be Ayane, Hayate and Kasumi from DOA in NG and i thing every one would agree with me on that and about Joe was his name not Ken in the original NGs i think thy should have kept his name as Ken or given him a different name then Joe

o and cant on of the mods just create and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 forum im surprised there isnít already one
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Hayabusa was in western, Ken in Japan I believe.
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm completely against the idea of seeing Hayate, Kasumi and more DOA characters in NG. I don't want NG to be a DOA-like game, it is much better for NG to be a distinct saga. There is no point in adding way too much characters from DOA, it is only a prrof of lack of imagination. NG has its own atmosphere, which is very different from DOA, and DOA characters like Kasumi and Hayate do not fit at all with NG. Maybe mentionning them, why not, as a funny reference to DOA, but a real appearance, no.
Plus, Kasumi sucks to my eyes, contrary to Ayane who is a real kunoichi. Ayane is enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: