ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 confirmed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bogetsu
Common Ninja
Common Ninja

Gamertag: bogetsu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultrasinc wrote:
Well the teaser sure does gets the message across. The whole selling point of this game will be Ayane.

And what is that? Are those explosive pellets i see on the kunai?? There's something about her gameplay

Maybe the explosive pellets were only used for the trailer. Her gameplay is based on her fighting style (Ninjutsu Hajin-Mon ninja style) - from DOA -. That's why some movements like those fast turns and kicks seems familiar.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultrasinc wrote:
Well the teaser sure does gets the message across. The whole selling point of this game will be Ayane.

And Momiji.
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the trailer, Ayane's role seems to be more important than Momiji's.

We also see Ayane and Ryu fighting together, do you think there might be a multi-player game?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko wrote:

We also see Ayane and Ryu fighting together, do you think there might be a multi-player game?

True, Ayane has a bigger role, but even in NG2, the only appearence she had was with the dragon eye, who knows what Momiji had to do, I guess we will find out.

Multiplayer wouldn't work.
One, the fight wouldn't last long, or the fight would never end, and with OT and decapitations in gameplay, it wouldn't work.

Online co-op is the only thing confirmed and the only thing it needs in terms of +1 player mode.
Keylay
Legendary Ninja
Legendary Ninja

Gamertag: Keylay
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1) NGDS - The Eye of the Dragon (Amount: 1) NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:
Hanoko wrote:

True, Ayane has a bigger role, but even in NG2, the only appearence she had was with the dragon eye, who knows what Momiji had to do, I guess we will find out.

One, the fight wouldn't last long, or the fight would never end, and with OT and decapitations in gameplay, it wouldn't work.

Online co-op is the only thing confirmed and the only thing it needs in terms of +1 player mode.

That's what I don't get. It's the Dragon Ninja shrine maidens that carry the Eye of the Dragon. Kureha had it in Ninja Gaiden and Momiji had it in Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword. I never got why Ayane gave it to Ryu in Ninja Gaiden. It should have been Momiji. I think Momiji's levels will all take place in the Hayabusa Village. It would be cool if they showed more characters from NGDS. We should see more people from the Hayabusa village. And I wish they would try and improve the story. Like each one of the four fiends has a key needed to go to the Underworld or something.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Keylay, more characters from NGDS in NGS2 would be nice.

Maybe Momiji gave Ayane the dragons eye when something happened to her (I hope nothing happens to my Momiji!) so she could give it to Ryu.

Obviously, like NGS, Hayashi will add more cutscenes that makes a bit more sense to the story of NG2 now that Momiji and Ayane is in it.

But I think you are right, I think all of Momiji's levels will be within Hayabusa Village, and hopefully in daylight and now in darkness like NG1 and 2.

I just wish 4 MAJOR things for Momiji for Hayashi to add!

1. Dragon Sword-ish sword
2. Unique and cool ninpo!
3. Shurikens returns from NG DS for Momiji
4. Mission Mode/Survival stages for Momiji

One thing I loved from NG DS is when Ryu and Momiji chants the letters when they use ninpo.
In NGS2, Ayane was chanting a bit before she used a ninpo, I hope Ryu, Ayane and Momiji can do it in NGS2, one thing that I wanted in NG2 for Ryu, sounds badass when they say it and unleashes it.
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja

Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sath wrote:

I was rahter thinking of two players fighting together to kill all fiends from an area. However see the mission in NGB where Ryu fights a fiend taking his appearance, it would work.
Well, I know it will probably not be a multi-player. And finnaly it would be better this way, cause I would angrier to know that such a great feature is only accessible for PS3 Sad

About the dragon eye, the trailer show Ayane taking the dragon eye in a street. Maybe the spider ninja stole it when they attacked the Hayabusa village and Ayane has been sent to get it back, because she has more experience than Momiji. And Momiji stays to the Hayabusa village to protect it from the remaining spider ninja/fiends aroud.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online co-op is what it is about, 2 player taking out hordes of enemies and bosses in various stages and difficaulties.
About VERSUS mode, I don't like it, feels tacked on.
I rather have them focus on making the SP polished and online co-op, no versus., my personal opinion anyway.

About the who dragons eye, well, I will just wait and see what they gonna show us when the game releases.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think for some ting like co-op or on line play they should have a mode like the horde mode in gears of war 2 or left 4 dead were the players r but in a level and thy have to hack and slash there way from one end to the next
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind if the online co-op is like Mission Mode made for co-op only. Just dd more mission mode types in the game and I am all for it.

I played NGS today again from the beginning, and one thing I want Hayashi to do ME a BIG favor is giving Ryu classic oriental ninja outfits that looks cool.

More stylish oriental ninja outfits with Ryus signature add ons like the headpiece, the long scarf and covering the mouth.

Something similair with these, with Ryu's signature add ons would be my dream outfit to choose from.

More tone down and slick and less armor on it would be better.

In NG, in the beginning when you leave stage 1 to stage 2, he wears his Default Falcon outfit. There is one ninja outfit that we can pick but I don't like the design, its the classic NES version.
In NG Black, the DOA outfit looked great (even though I never unlocked it), I wished Hayashi would add that to NGS but he never did, removed alot of outfits (damn you Hayashi).

I just hope now that Hayashi got the brains to add NEW outfits that wasent in NG2 and them being more cool oriental ninja outfits!
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh that DOA out fit was very cool thy got rid of it in DOA4 and i never played NGB but that was a really good about fit i also seen the Ruykean out fit in NGB that looks cool

Thy need to give Ryu a really long read scarf like Hotsuma but that might look like there copying but what they need to do is fix the scarf they got in NG2 it was way too stiff and it comes through the gap in the scythe which doesn’t look good

i think thy should just give Ryu a hole new costume in a new NG base it on the current out fit but get rid of those pants i mean i was playing the game once and my nice comes in and say "y is that man's bum shine?"

i rely like Hayates costume the one with the pads that looks really cool
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind red scarf, as long as it has a good double color outfit to it.

But I don't think we will see any new outfits, atleast not from the box.

Surprise me, I won't be shocked if there werent any.
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wan't the Ashtar Costume.

NOW!
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringerofchaos888 wrote:

NOW!

wahts that?
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja

Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
Bringerofchaos888 wrote:

NOW!

wahts that?
I don't know who title your costumes, but they got them real wrong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: