ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

will i ever see NGS2 on the 360
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

Gamertag: mohsin117 PSN: mohsin117

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: will i ever see NGS2 on the 360 Reply with quote

Hi all ok i want to know what u guys think about NGS2 being announced on the PS3. i was really upset donít get me wrong i thing its grate that NG2 is going multiplatform but the thing is that its not just a port to the PS3. i felt like i was cheated all this time that i was playing NG2 on the 360 cos the PS3 versions going to get extra content and there most likely going to fix the problems that were with the the 360 one

ok so as far as i know NGS2 has only been confirmed for the PS3 and not that it's an exclusive so is there any chance that I wont have to by a PS3 cos we might see it on the 360 may be named NG2 Black

cos that's what I would do rerelease it as sigma 2 on the PS3 and NG2B on the 360 and market it as 2 different games and may be have an new weapon on each like Sigma 2 would have the spike hammer and 2 Black would have for example the dark dragon blade and then have the spike hammer for DLC for the 360 version and the dark dragon blade as DLC for the PS3 version you know like what was done with Darth Vader and Yoda in soul calibre 4
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

Gamertag: PSN: ISathI
NGS - Sigma (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I got to say is, NGS 2 is exclusive to PS3.
With Itagaki gone, Tecmo and Team Ninja working on other things, its not likely you will see anything NGS 2 related on NG2.

With SC4 example, it was mutliplatform, same content, same release date...etc. on both platform, the only thing that they made a huge DLC out of was the character DLC.

But NGS 2 is a improved NG2 with extra content exclusive to PS3.

I would say it is 99% sure it wont be coming, that 1% is if either Tecmo, Team Ninja or MS remembers NG2 to do anything about it.

I say don't get your hopes up at all, but IF it does happen, then cool.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man its going to cost me a bomb to get a PS3.

the thing im most looking forward to is Ayane playable but i hope thy donít make here look fat like thy did in the cut seen in NG2 and I really glad that thy didnít make that stupid Sonia playable
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:

the thing im most looking forward to is Ayane playable but i hope thy donít make here look fat like thy did in the cut seen in NG2 and I really glad that thy didnít make that stupid Sonia playable

Yeah, you need a PS3 for it, hopefully you do get one for this title if you are really into NG franchise and dont mind paying up.

Ayane looks "hot" in a non perv way of "fapping".
He looks more adult, slim, great face and hair and headband design, just a overal great detail design.
She is my most excited part of the game consdering she is faster than Ryu when it comes to fighting.

And yes, I am extremely glad they didnt do a stupid thing and go with Sonia, but it wouldn't work, she has guns, and TN is all about magic and "blades" and melee attacks, which is great.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh i think its about time that thy gave Ayane some attention cos lets face it a side from Ryu shes like the best character in NG cos all the other characters have no story lines and with Sonia it like what is the hole point with here the only thing i find Sonia useful for is transport and even with out her i think that Ryu would have found away around.

i mean i remember seeing Ayane for the first time in NG i was real surprised i had played DOA before so i was aware of who she was but i remember seeing her running throw those doors in the first game and i was like "omg thatís Ayane" but i was disappointed that she didnít have a bigger role in NG2 in NG she had a dissent role and played a big part in the game because of all those flower kunais r from her but in NG2 she only appears once but then again seeing Ayane in NG2 was definitely for me one of the highlights of the game.

Ayane is very cool and so are the rest of the Mugen Tenshin. i could never under stand y Hayate was never in the game or the fact that he was never even mentioned i mean it doesnít make sense the guy is the leader of the Mugen Tenshin and Ruys beast friend and hes like Ryuís equal and heís Ayaneís brother but yet the worlds is being attacked and ninjas are dying and heís no were to be seen.

and then thereís Kasumi she is such a brilliant character and they could have so easily but here in the game instead of Rachel and Sonia and she would have made more sense and i think thereís always been that thing about Ryu and Kasumi there storyís go to gather so well.

but any way i hope to see the Mugen Tenshin play a big role in future NG game i also hope there is a future NG game and wow i rite a lot
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean, I want Hayate to star his own game by Team Ninja would be AMAZING, considering his backstory of not knowing who he is and the search of his past and such, it would work brilliantly.
He can even show up on NG to help Ryu.

All in all, I am glad Ayane is in it, she is fast and a equal to Ryu being female and all, so I can't wait to see how she fights.
ultrasinc
Greater Ninja
Greater Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sath"]
mohsin117 wrote:
And yes, I am extremely glad they didnt do a stupid thing and go with Sonia, but it wouldn't work, she has guns, and TN is all about magic and "blades" and melee attacks, which is great.

I'm glad too, as obviously Sonia doesn't have the appeal Ayane can dish.

But why wouldn't Sonia work? It'd be like Bayonetta or Dante. They have movelists dedicated only to there guns, and it's possible to only use projectile weapons in DMC. Being ranged sure wouldn't make it imba, like remember Kurasa nagi's in NG2 weren't that overpowered.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u know i like melee weapon i defiantly prefer then to guns and the thing is i think that having guns in NG might not be a bad thing and its not a reason y i didnít like Sonia. i think may be in the future we might see a character that has guns (a good character unlike Sonia) id love to see some thing like the tec ninjas there very cool.

if you look at DMC the guns r not really used a primary weapon and i thing may be if thy do bring in guns in to the game they should have a gun with a blade on it and have the X and Y buttons to use the blade and the B to use the guns i don think that it would change the style of NG.

ill so like to see in future NG games the projectiles being incorporated in to the melee attacks one thing I do a lot in the game is hit a enemy with an incendiary shuriken and then unload a lode of combos on him will his stunned and before the shrunken goes off. And it would be good to see the windmill shuriken a lot strongest may be bay a upgrade system like the melee weapons I mean its rang is just to shot I know it works really well when charged put apart from that it not to good id relly like some more rang for it thy could may be explain it by saying that it has a spell on it that means no matter how far u throw it it all ways comes back

and one last thing im studying games development at college and I created a game design document is a game a lot like NG and DMC but a any way I come up with a quick switch method for my weapon change her it is copyed and pasted from my dis doc:

ďWeapon switching: switching a weapon can be done by the inventory menu which pause the game or the quick menu which is accessed by pressing up or down on the D-pad like the quick menu found in Ninja Gaiden 2 (Developer: TeamNINJA Ė Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios) health items can all so be accessed through the quick menu.

The down fall of using the inventory or the quick menu is that it pause the game breaking that fast pace feel so to get around this I will add a weapon switch button that will allow the player to switch between two of there chosen weapons at the press of a button this will not pause the game and will give the player a new a ability to change the weapon in the middle of a fight or even in the middle of a combo sequence. The button can be mapped to any two weapons that the player has in their inventory at the time teas will be the player primary and secondary weapons. The weapons can be set in any order in any of the on matter the level of upgrade the weapon is at and the. At the end of the Hard Difficulty setting a new random weapon switch ability will be unlocked this will allow players to set the switch button to witch weapons randomly between any weapon with in the inventory this ability will allow skilled player who are skilled with all the weapons to switch quickly between all the weapons a because its random so the player doesnít know what weapon it will switch to it will take only the most skilled players to master the use of this ability in the heat of mid combatĒ

This is a link to some concept art I did for may game if any one wants a look: http://www.animea.net/forums/album.php?albumid=674
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually dont want guns in NG in any form at all, wouldnt be a NG game then, just a DMC rip off.

But I read your idea of weapon switch, I have thought about it, they should do what they did with DMC on how to chage weapons on the fly and have d-pad menu being potions and ninpo selections and long range, while triggers (or bumpers) being for change of primary weapons.

Its all wishing, doubt it will happen, but who knows.
Just enjoy for what it is, than what you want it to be.
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yh thatís exactly what i was thinking ppl would call it a DMC rip off.

but with the weapon switch thing i think im really on to some thing
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mohsin117 wrote:
yh thatís exactly what i was thinking ppl would call it a DMC rip off.

but with the weapon switch thing i think im really on to some thing

Yeah, but you are not the first one to think of it in NG games.
I hope it does get done in future NG games, and do it well.
Takehaniyasubiko
Rogue Ninja
Rogue Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After M$'s betrayal I highly doubt that Team Ninja will make any more games for their crap console. Besides, Hayashi loves PS3.
Sath
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Takehaniyasubiko wrote:
After M$'s betrayal I highly doubt that Team Ninja will make any more games for their crap console. Besides, Hayashi loves PS3.

That's a bit harsh thing to say, and I dont see any betrayal, maybe I missed something.
But it is true, Hayashi loves the PS3 and knows how much potential it got, so it is pretty much bound that future NGs, DOAs, and future titles be on PS3 day 1 or exlusive by Team Ninja now that Hayashi took over..
mohsin117
Head Ninja
Head Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think that there going to drop the 360 yes may be we wont see any more exclusives but what we do see will most likely be multi.

but any way im still really upset about not being able to play NGS2 on the 360 and not having the money to get a PS3.

o its going to be so cool playing as Ayane

and having a new weapon for Ryu the spike hammer i think its called it looks good reminds me of the dabilahro in NG1 which was also a good weapon

Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: C01d M455cre

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not likely that you will see it on the 360 but Hayashi was talking about pleasing Team Ninja's fans and I seriously doubt he means the very small PS3 fan base. He was also talking about future projects, hopefully there will be multiplat. Team Ninja games from now on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma 2 All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: