ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
Hanoko wrote:
Sorry Boc888, I'll use your topic for another question:
I was wondering how Rachel got captured a second time. After beating Doku the first time, Rachel is free and gets aways just saying "fiendish awakening". And when we fight awaken Alma, Rachel is prisoner again. Do we learn in Sigma how she is captured again?
Rachel came the "Awakening" place and tries to fight Doku, but then Doku transports her to the fiend realm where Rachel gets owned by Ishtaros an Nicchea. That's how she became prisoner again.
Stupid, I know...


Where do they say this in the game?


I think you are confusing Eternal Legend with the story.....
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 1545
Location: the XNinjas dojo
Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sanman wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:
Hanoko wrote:
Sorry Boc888, I'll use your topic for another question:
I was wondering how Rachel got captured a second time. After beating Doku the first time, Rachel is free and gets aways just saying "fiendish awakening". And when we fight awaken Alma, Rachel is prisoner again. Do we learn in Sigma how she is captured again?
Rachel came the "Awakening" place and tries to fight Doku, but then Doku transports her to the fiend realm where Rachel gets owned by Ishtaros an Nicchea. That's how she became prisoner again.
Stupid, I know...


Where do they say this in the game?


I think you are confusing Eternal Legend with the story.....
No, that's what actually happens.
Look at a few karma runs for NGS's Chapter 16.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sanman
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 2035

Gamertag: Sanman7890
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
sanman wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:
Hanoko wrote:
Sorry Boc888, I'll use your topic for another question:
I was wondering how Rachel got captured a second time. After beating Doku the first time, Rachel is free and gets aways just saying "fiendish awakening". And when we fight awaken Alma, Rachel is prisoner again. Do we learn in Sigma how she is captured again?
Rachel came the "Awakening" place and tries to fight Doku, but then Doku transports her to the fiend realm where Rachel gets owned by Ishtaros an Nicchea. That's how she became prisoner again.
Stupid, I know...


Where do they say this in the game?


I think you are confusing Eternal Legend with the story.....
No, that's what actually happens.
Look at a few karma runs for NGS's Chapter 16.


Oh...


It happens in Sigma...


No wonder it doesn't make any sense...

It didn't occur in Black though, right?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja


Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 354
Location: In your nightmares!!!
Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In black no, cause we don't play Rachel, so we don't see her personnal cutscenes.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bogetsu
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 83
Location: In the City of Fiends
Gamertag: bogetsu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting but, I got another question:

After the "Fiendish Awakening", how Rachel arrives to the Hayabusa Ninja Village (the bridge) 'cause I watched a little video where Rachel is in the Village but it's raining there. How??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bogetsu wrote:
Interesting but, I got another question:

After the "Fiendish Awakening", how Rachel arrives to the Hayabusa Ninja Village (the bridge) 'cause I watched a little video where Rachel is in the Village but it's raining there. How??


Could be a mission for all we know.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
XNinjaRed
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 1545
Location: the XNinjas dojo
Gamertag: XNinjaRed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bogetsu wrote:
Interesting but, I got another question:

After the "Fiendish Awakening", how Rachel arrives to the Hayabusa Ninja Village (the bridge) 'cause I watched a little video where Rachel is in the Village but it's raining there. How??
Rachel goes through another portal (the great bridge portal) and that sends her to the Hayabusa Village, there she will fight the spirits of Doku's samurais and she'll use the other portal to go to the awakening place.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got sigma and got the wip Confused well i didnt my friend did Smile its so cool Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bogetsu
Common Ninja
Common Ninja


Joined: 09 Feb 2008
Posts: 83
Location: In the City of Fiends
Gamertag: bogetsu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
Bogetsu wrote:
Interesting but, I got another question:

After the "Fiendish Awakening", how Rachel arrives to the Hayabusa Ninja Village (the bridge) 'cause I watched a little video where Rachel is in the Village but it's raining there. How??
Rachel goes through another portal (the great bridge portal) and that sends her to the Hayabusa Village, there she will fight the spirits of Doku's samurais and she'll use the other portal to go to the awakening place.


Ohh thanks!! I wish Ninja Gaiden Sigma but the PS3 is still being too expensive for me Cry Baby
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ryu_Hayabusa
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja


Joined: 10 Aug 2005
Posts: 11145
Location: The Netherlands

NG - Emblem (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bogetsu wrote:
XNinjaRed wrote:
Bogetsu wrote:
Interesting but, I got another question:

After the "Fiendish Awakening", how Rachel arrives to the Hayabusa Ninja Village (the bridge) 'cause I watched a little video where Rachel is in the Village but it's raining there. How??
Rachel goes through another portal (the great bridge portal) and that sends her to the Hayabusa Village, there she will fight the spirits of Doku's samurais and she'll use the other portal to go to the awakening place.


Ohh thanks!! I wish Ninja Gaiden Sigma but the PS3 is still being too expensive for me Cry Baby


Get a 360 and play NGB, and save up for NG2.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
slickcat
Superior Ninja
Superior Ninja


Joined: 04 May 2008
Posts: 508
Location: poland


PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the time rachel gets captured again after ryu defeats awakened alma , isnt stupid, because eternal legend mission is the continuation of that fight. coz in the opening rachel does get defeated by nicchae and ischitaros
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja


Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 354
Location: In your nightmares!!!
Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

XNinjaRed wrote:
Bogetsu wrote:
Interesting but, I got another question:

After the "Fiendish Awakening", how Rachel arrives to the Hayabusa Ninja Village (the bridge) 'cause I watched a little video where Rachel is in the Village but it's raining there. How??
Rachel goes through another portal (the great bridge portal) and that sends her to the Hayabusa Village, there she will fight the spirits of Doku's samurais and she'll use the other portal to go to the awakening place.


That looks strange: Ryu is the one who activates these portals right? So she use them after Ryu, but she arrives faster to the awakening place and she and Ryu never met? I must had missed something...

Edit: I have another question: when does Rachel use this whip? Or is it just something to make her look cool?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
cooljacker
Lesser Ninja
Lesser Ninja


Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 20



PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoko wrote:
That looks strange: Ryu is the one who activates these portals right? So she use them after Ryu, but she arrives faster to the awakening place and she and Ryu never met? I must had missed something...
That portal thing is messed up in Sigma, it wasn't like that in the original. Short: Doku activates some portal at Great bridge, Rachel goes through and ends up in the Village, she breaks the rock in that small shrine and she finds ALL 3 PARTS of that stone tablet that was scattered throughout Vigoor (WTF?!) and activates another portal and eventually comes to the Pyramid. Ryu activates Twin Serpents portal and uses portal in the Village that Rachel already turned on and he also comes to the Pyramid. No sense at all. It seems she first went to Village but the most stupid thing is how all pieces of stone tablet were in that shrine for her when Ryu had hard time collecting them in Tairon outskirts, Monastery and that Magma cave??? See how it's f***ed up?

Quote:
I have another question: when does Rachel use this whip? Or is it just something to make her look cool?
The whip was only in the first trailer, and is apparently thrown out in final version of the game. So it's non-existent. Players opened up all the chests that were in her levels (and reachable for her) but none of them contained new weapon.
_________________
Nastavljamo obilazak, ljudi! I tako evo jednog lepog planinskog sela, ako pogledate levo videcete galon krvi i kila kol'ko ocete ljudskog mesa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bringerofchaos888
Dragon Ninja
Dragon Ninja


Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 2279
Location: ~The promissed land~
Gamertag: Bringerofchaos8 PSN: BringerOfChaos88
NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Is it life?

Does NinjaFotress still have a chance at living?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hanoko
Spiritual Ninja
Spiritual Ninja


Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 354
Location: In your nightmares!!!
Gamertag: I love blood :-]
NG - Emblem (Amount: 1) NGB - Master (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed this part of the story seems to pretty messed up -_-
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden ∑ Sigma All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group