ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in   

Questions about leaderboard and new updates.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II
View previous topic :: View next topic  
InTegSta
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:26 pm    Post subject: Questions about leaderboard and new updates. Reply with quote

Recently i downloaded the update but it got me stuck at the last boss cutsence so i had to take take off and its working again however when i log back to the game, it asked me to download the update again but i refused...since i refused to download the update, the system wouldnt let me log on on xboxlive...now i wont be able to update my karma everytime i finished a chapter anymore WTF?...but thats not really an issue for me...the main issue is that i didnt realize that i wasnt able to update my karma after i beat the game on mentor...what should i do now???? because if i download the update again, and go back to mentor mode, beat it to upload my karma but it will get stuck at the cutsence GRRRRRRRRRR....

question 2...i've beaten warrior and mentor mode but i didnt upload my karma...so if i go back and beat the game on those 2 modes again so that i can update my karma...will my karma add up with my recent master ninja mode or no?
Ninja poop
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: C01d M455cre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's impossible to upload karma scores now, The only thing you can do Is beat the game Offline, and save it over a different file and keep your other file for the leaderboards.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ninja poop wrote:
It's impossible to upload karma scores now, The only thing you can do Is beat the game Offline, and save it over a different file and keep your other file for the leaderboards.

so what you're saying is for now i just have to play offline until the new update comes out then i'll be able to upload my karma??? when i'm able to upload my karma again, will the karma from the previous mentor mode add up with my recent Master ninja mode right now that i'm on up on the leaderboard? to make it simple...after you beat mentor, uploaded ur karma and then next is master ninja mode...is your karma from mentor gona roll over with your new game on Master ninja?
Ninja poop
Expert Ninja
Expert Ninja

Gamertag: C01d M455cre

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to wait for a new update, yes. 'Till then you have to play this offline to be able to beat it, However it is still possible to upload your karma score if you get a higher score.

And no your karma scores do not roll over, if you beat the game and didn't upload you score you can't upload that score ever. Everytime you start a New game, New game +, or Successive play (im not actually sure if your karma resets during a successive play, but it doesn't matter because you aren't able to upload your score) you karma score will start at 0.
Ninja Dog
Ninja Dog

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got it...thx Wink !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ninja Fortress Forum Index -> Ninja Gaiden II All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: